What's new

[Complete - Full] [Black Panda] Fallen Princess Lucia Story / 堕ち姫ルーシア物語 (RJ303960 / RJ183431)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/black-panda-fallen-princess-lucia-story-chi-ruushia-re183431-rj183431.9048/
DLSite 90% English version:
Old DLSite Japanese version (do not buy and patch this version, just included for the sake of reference, buy the RJ303960 version linked above):

Surprise! It's finally finished thanks to @ClementC 's help with the consensual/prostitution events I was burned out on. There were over 30 events with multiple variations each, so big thanks here!

Before anyone complains about multiple translation threads, I'm making a separate one for a few reasons: first and foremost, the old thread was made by Yugifan3 and I have no control over the OP of the thread. If he were still around, it would be a different matter, but he is no longer active here, or anywhere else for that matter. This translation is one that was started quite some time ago, and worked on by 3 different people, so a thread to discuss this patch specifically (and report bugs/typos/etc) with an OP I have control of is preferable.

Also of note, I have updated the FAQ and hints, which is included in the patch folder. It should answer most questions, other than major plot spoilers.

IMPORTANT: There are many versions of this floating around, so to ensure the patch is compatible with them all, I did not include system.json due to encryption keys being stored in that file. You should be fine as long as you apply it to one of the "90% English" versions floating around. The file is still there, but renamed as a backup in case you do need it. (If you apply it to the old fully Japanese version, parts of the interface will be in Japanese. Strongly recommended to buy the RJ303960 version if you can, or failing that, find the "English" version that's floating about the usual places.)

Old translation thread, if you want to know about the history of this translation: https://ulmf.org/threads/fallen-princess-lucia-story-dropped-abandoned.9587/
Friendly reminder, according to ulmf rules, game discussion belongs in the discussion thread, which I linked above. This thread is for the translation specifically.

Attachments

Last edited:

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I want to express my deep gratitude to all who worked on this translation over the past years. Especially to Mayak for the mainchunk of the tl and ClementC for finishing it.
Thank you all very much :love:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/black-panda-fallen-princess-lucia-story-chi-ruushia-re183431-rj183431.9048/
DLSite 90% English version:
DLSite Japanese version:

Surprise! It's finally finished thanks to @ClementC 's help with the consensual/prostitution events I was burned out on. There were over 30 events with multiple variations each, so big thanks here!

Before anyone complains about multiple translation threads, I'm making a separate one for a few reasons: first and foremost, the old thread was made by Yugifan3 and I have no control over the OP of the thread. If he were still around, it would be a different matter, but he is no longer active here, or anywhere else for that matter. This translation is one that was started quite some time ago, and worked on by 3 different people, so a thread to discuss this patch specifically (and report bugs/typos/etc) with an OP I have control of is preferable.

Also of note, I have updated the FAQ and hints, which is included in the patch folder. It should answer most questions, other than major plot spoilers.

IMPORTANT: There are many versions of this floating around, so to ensure the patch is compatible with them all, I did not include system.json due to encryption keys being stored in that file. You should be fine as long as you apply it to one of the "90% English" versions floating around. The file is still there, but renamed as a backup in case you do need it. (If you apply it to the old fully Japanese version, parts of the interface will be in Japanese.)

Old translation thread, if you want to know about the history of this translation: https://ulmf.org/threads/fallen-princess-lucia-story-dropped-abandoned.9587/
Friendly reminder, according to ulmf rules, game discussion belongs in the discussion thread, which I linked above. This thread is for the translation specifically.
So Just want to ask where can I find that 90% translation can't seem to find it you said it was floating around the net by the way I downloaded mine from the Ipfs Is the one from there the latest one or yours?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So Just want to ask where can I find that 90% translation can't seem to find it you said it was floating around the net by the way I downloaded mine from the Ipfs Is the one from there the latest one or yours?
It's the one from DLsite linked in the OP. RJ303960 is the 90% English version.
If the title is in English wherever you are getting it from, it's probably that version. It -should- work with any version, though.

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's the one from DLsite linked in the OP. RJ303960 is the 90% English version.
If the title is in English wherever you are getting it from, it's probably that version. It -should- work with any version, though.
Oh I see why are the menu not translated tho?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh I see why are the menu not translated tho?
The menu should be translated, unless you mean the few untranslated bits in the H status part and/or the date, read the FAQ included with the patch for the reasons why on that. (short answer, lack of space)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The menu should be translated, unless you mean the few untranslated bits in the H status part and/or the date, read the FAQ included with the patch for the reasons why on that. (short answer, lack of space)
No I mean yes the H-status and the date isn't translated but here
1625391036977.png

I thought it the menu was translated?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Strange, because I applied the OP's patch to my game and it still has the menu's translated. They were prior, since I'm using a 90% English version I have, but there's been no change for me. See the attached image for what I see.

One thing you might want to try and go back to your original game version, apply the prievious/prior/old patch to it... ensure that is working, and then try to re-apply this patch to that and see if that solves your issue.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Seems like you applied the patch to the original Japanese version of the game, your screen should look like the image Shadowen posted. You need the 90% English version (RJ303960). You'd have to jump through some hoops to apply the patch to the Japanese version as the H stats screen is an image, and the images are encrypted.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like you applied the patch to the original Japanese version of the game, your screen should look like the image Shadowen posted. You need the 90% English version (RJ303960). You'd have to jump through some hoops to apply the patch to the Japanese version as the H stats screen is an image, and the images are encrypted.
What do you mean? You mean that i should find 90% english patch then apply yours?

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What do you mean? You mean that i should find 90% english patch then apply yours?
No, find the "90% english version" its a full retail release from the dev, apply this patch to that one rather than the fully jap version.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
No, find the "90% english version" its a full retail release from the dev, apply this patch to that one rather than the fully jap version.
Where would you downloaded the retail release then? I mean almost all of them are so slow too download

Missmiles

Reputation score
Lovely. Now I can play the game without having to keep guessing at what the game wants me to do.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ooooh, this one almost passed by for me.
But it is finally done!
Thank you so much Mayak, as well as ClementC, for finally making it a true full complete translation!
I've actually never completed playing this game, in the hopes that one day I would be able to experience everything of it with a translation, and even though it took years, I can finally do so!

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seriously thank you guys for finishing this, I know how hard it is to return and maintain a project that's run on this long. Especially one that changes hands.

Any chance we could get a version without the uncensor? I wasn't the biggest fan of the redraws a few years ago, so unless they've improved, it would be nice to have the option.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Seriously thank you guys for finishing this, I know how hard it is to return and maintain a project that's run on this long. Especially one that changes hands.

Any chance we could get a version without the uncensor? I wasn't the biggest fan of the redraws a few years ago, so unless they've improved, it would be nice to have the option.
The 90% English version from DLsite (linked in the OP) is not de-censored, and the patch in the OP is not a de-censor. The de-censor is a separate thing that you have to go out of your way to find, and something I have nothing to do with. Just apply the patch to the DLsite version linked in the OP (RJ303960) and you should be fine. If the version you have is already uncensored, either buy the game and support Black Panda, or pirate it from another source. :p

Someone did do another version of the de-censor at some point, but I don't know if they are even active anymore.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The 90% English version from DLsite (linked in the OP) is not de-censored, and the patch in the OP is not a de-censor. The de-censor is a separate thing that you have to go out of your way to find, and something I have nothing to do with. Just apply the patch to the DLsite version linked in the OP (RJ303960) and you should be fine. If the version you have is already uncensored, either buy the game and support Black Panda, or pirate it from another source. :p

Someone did do another version of the de-censor at some point, but I don't know if they are even active anymore.
Well, that's what I get for not properly checking if this version had the decensor on it and just assuming it would based on the previous version. >.>

Glad to hear it though, and thanks again for everything y'all have done for this project. Loli fapping game aside, that's a ton of work.

GoobySan

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Does anyone have the uncensor patch for this game? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Also great work on the translation!!