What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Dang i'm having a hard time figuring basic stuff in this game like how do i teleport ? How do i unlock stealing and lock picking ? How do i capture more lolimons ? Ima very lost !
Title post should have most info you need for basic stuff.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only thing I cant figure out is how to get her "fallen/evil" form

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok guys I figured out how to get Konoha fallen form. Using KillerDxD information about the bandits emergency quest, I take quests and one bandit says '' do bad things'' and the other says something like '' if someone gives birth a demon becomes a devil witch''

I use the miniboss frrom Sarian Ruins( サリアン遺跡 :入) the blue aura mob with a heart . Fight him until you get pregnant , wait the 3 days after birth a message will appear about konoha transformation.
I had a High karma/corruption stat like 500+, I was farming konoha H stats trying to figure out this thing that's why if someone can test it with diferent stats and see if it works.

pd: make a separate save the miniboss gives you a crotch tattoo bad stat ''increase pregnancy rate and you can't abort'' In case it doesn't work.

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
fallen konoha still uses mostly same scenes as normal konoha lol, honestly kinda disappointed considering how long of a wait it took

darkton018

Reputation score
Ok guys I figured out how to get Konoha fallen form. Using KillerDxD information about the bandits emergency quest, I take quests and one bandit says '' do bad things'' and the other says something like '' if someone gives birth a demon becomes a devil witch''

I use the miniboss frrom Sarian Ruins( サリアン遺跡 :入) the blue aura mob with a heart . Fight him until you get pregnant , wait the 3 days after birth a message will appear about konoha transformation.
I had a High karma/corruption stat like 500+, I was farming konoha H stats trying to figure out this thing that's why if someone can test it with diferent stats and see if it works.

pd: make a separate save the miniboss gives you a crotch tattoo bad stat ''increase pregnancy rate and you can't abort'' In case it doesn't work.
How do you raise karma and corruption? It seem I try the same blue aura mob but she still not transform.

death503

Reputation score
How do you raise karma and corruption? It seem I try the same blue aura mob but she still not transform.
the slums, was a way I raised mine, bit of a grind tbh, also how do you end up in jail early on?

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
The main way is stealing, a random world map event when some guys tryng to kidnap a girl just choose not to help and you get between 6-12 karma points. For corruption the best way I found is to try to rob a NPC if you are lucky you get points, if my crime bar reaches two stars I let the guard catch me and then I seduce the guard to let me out , you get a lot of points. Always make backup save.

Edit if you want to steal equip items that increase your luck and equip ''Poor theme'' in your room that theme increases the % to successfull stealing.

Last edited:

death503

Reputation score
Does anyone know why the magical girl is in the prison, she ends up going back to normal in a few days.

kri1927

Reputation score
Is there a translation patch for this? or any translation program?

Raka

Reputation score
I already rescue valetta (the girl on top right of the guild house second floor) from the prison but forgot to pick the urgent quest. So i come to do that quest and it stuck there forever is there any way around it? Or i must restart and do it over from new game. I just starting the game

Second question, is the urgent guild quest must be finished in order to unlock the next one?

Last edited:

kain9ixv

Reputation score
I got evil form at 150 corruption and 300 karma. Anyone know how to take all sex title?

recew

Lurker
Reputation score
1640776272720.png
Hey guys. How to get rid of this debuff? In description it says "Use a sensitivity stabilizer or treat with special treatment." I searched for sensitivity stabilizer in all cities but I haven't find it.

Raka

Reputation score
I
Will be starting a walkthrough for the story here, quest walkthrough when I have time and if people are interested: (Based on memory alone, might've missed some details)
-Go up and talk to the panda, get information about the world if you want, then talk again to join the mahou shoujo guild
-Go talk to the mayor
-Story is now divided into 3 parts, can be completed in any order:

Succubus village:
-Talk to the queen
-Go to the house up the hill north of succubus village
-Go to the fairy ruin, kill some mobs till you get some key, then interact with the pedestal
-Interact with the right side of the wall, talk to the guy to get item
-Go back and talk to succubus queen
-Select first option and go to the ruin east on top of a cliff
-Complete the puzzle, left match the statue in room to outside, right the same
-Proceed downstairs and fight the boss
-Go back to village and fight the boss

Golden Street:
-Talk to the leader of the place
-Go north ruin to kill some mobs
-Go back and talk to leader
-Go to the oasis right before the giant mountain range to talk to the guy
-Go back and talk to leader
-In jail now, interact with upper box and door, then escape
-Go to ruin right of town on top of a hill and proceed through it
-Fight the boss

Tree village:
-Talk to water girl to find she's asleep
-Go grab white holy flower from top right ruin
-Go to the basement and fight all bandits(Choice 1 bad karma, 2 nothing)
-If you don't have water dive lvl 2, go back talk to water spirit
-Go back to basement and interact with the water spot
-Fight bandit
-Go fight bandit somewhere(Forgot where, will check back)
-Talk to water spirit
-Go back to the top right ruin, enter the password for the statues(The posters in the dungeon tells you left right numbers)
-Interact with a bunch of stuff in the place
-Go back and talk to water spirit
-Go to a cave and find the guy(forgot which cave, will check back)
-Go back find sleeping girl missing
-Go back to top right dungeon and head all the way down and talk to guy
-Fight boss

Vampire Castle:
-Talk to vampire girl
-Go to watch tower and talk to walking guy in center
-Go back to vampire girl with report
-Go to material shop and talk to the shopkeeper
-Find the two ingredients
>Spring water can be found in the waterfall near the house in the north(hidden area)
>Forgot
-Go back to shopkeeper, then vampire girl
-Back to watch tower
-Back to vampire girl
-Go into the dungeon via 3 ways: Mahou shoujo guild in town or 2 entrance directly to dungeon around map
-Left right part of crimson keep check 2 barrier checkpoints
-Go back to weapon smith, then back to ones that weren't ignited(3 fights each)
-Go back to vampire girl
-Go to crimson keep top floor and fight boss

-Once you completed the elite 4, it's time to fight the champion! I mean, the demon lord
-You'll get emergency quest, go back to starting town
-Talk to panda, then to mayor mansion boss fight
-Go to dark castle gate and fight boss again
-Put 4 jewels on the pedestal and advance
-Step on shiny spot to not burn, then advance across bridge
-Fight boss again
-The bat option select 1st one(pure route stuff?) or go through dungeon
-Advance to the portal
-Fight the boss in the castle
-Walk around till you find prince
-Choose to stay or leave, then fight boss
-Duh end
Is there any benefit on staying virgin?, Does this game have virgin end?

blerghit

Reputation score
I already rescue valetta (the girl on top right of the guild house second floor) from the prison but forgot to pick the urgent quest. So i come to do that quest and it stuck there forever is there any way around it? Or i must restart and do it over from new game. I just starting the game
Probably need to restart or load a save before that

Second question, is the urgent guild quest must be finished in order to unlock the next one?
No, urgent quests are simply quests that get triggered when something happens and have a day or 2 to complete before disappearing

sas2000as

Reputation score
Ok, so I fugured that after getting "Reincarnation Stone" mc can give birth to humans and she wont lose her powers. The problem is: "How to get this stone?"