What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Steam version has officially been announced by OTAKU Plan with English and Simplified Chinese translation. No release date yet.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Steam version has officially been announced by OTAKU Plan with English and Simplified Chinese translation. No release date yet.
Cunny game with impregnation.
How the hell did they greenlit a steam version.
Or maybe they'll just censor 90% of the game or something.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cunny game with impregnation.
How the hell did they greenlit a steam version.
Or maybe they'll just censor 90% of the game or something.
It's still a tame game without the adult stuff. Even Demon Queen Melissa was released on Steam. So, I'm not surprised that this game got greenlit.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
It's still a tame game without the adult stuff. Even Demon Queen Melissa was released on Steam. So, I'm not surprised that this game got greenlit.
Melissa required new artworks and a few other changes.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
They banned games with non loli characters just because they had a schoolgirl uniform.
And loli hentai is banned be it rape or hand holding.
It's steam, not dlsite, thus my surprise.
Unless they remake her wholly to look older, add giant boobs or something, which would break the appeal of mahou shoujo but whatever.

Lemoncella

Reputation score
I have checked and maybe overlooked the answer in the many excellent postings above… But, where do you find the bandit camp in the second, urgent save Magic Girl quest? The quest starts as part of the succubus queen quest.

Mattka85

Reputation score
I have checked and maybe overlooked the answer in the many excellent postings above… But, where do you find the bandit camp in the second, urgent save Magic Girl quest? The quest starts as part of the succubus queen quest.
Dartle's hideout if I remember correctly, south at the edge of the desert.

Bousset92

Reputation score
Excuse me, I'm trying to do this mission, but in Rathore Village Ruins, I can't find anything to investigate, nor how to enter Mision.png

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Excuse me, I'm trying to do this mission, but in Rathore Village Ruins, I can't find anything to investigate, nor how to enter View attachment 48523
I Think it's mid-bottom left or mid-bottom right. Just keep click "interact" with some of the ruins and it should open a secret stairs.

Bousset92

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Creo que es medio-abajo izquierda o medio-abajo derecha. Simplemente haga clic en "interactuar" con algunas de las ruinas y debería abrir una escalera secreta.
[/CITA]

I don't know if my game is bugged or what because I'm not getting any glow to click

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You may need to use a lolimon skill. ( I cannot remember)

sas2000as

Reputation score
I don't remember which village is it, but if it is the one in bottom right, then you need to find key which drops from enemies iirc

Bousset92

Reputation score
I don't remember which village is it, but if it is the one in bottom right, then you need to find key which drops from enemies iirc
The one you mention is the fairy village, the one I'm in, it's the one next to Dongu's Hideout, inside the village there are two houses, in one of them is Vezett's dead body

Attachments

sas2000as

Reputation score
The one you mention is the fairy village, the one I'm in, it's the one next to Dongu's Hideout, inside the village there are two houses, in one of them is Vezett's dead body
You need bottom left house
1693143132221.png
Where you can find this box, which requires lorimon skill
1693143200253.png

SerenitySae

Reputation score
Hey i need some help... i have no idea how to revive one of my companions and adding to that, i struggle to find the Runes to open things... anyone can help me?
I tried looking through the forum for answers but i'm an airhead and got no clue how to look for specific things instead of reading through every single comment.... TT^TT

Edit: i found out how to heal them.... but then i'm still stuck with the Runes

Last edited:

fenronin

Reputation score
Yo is there any way to remove the possibility of konoha to get pregnant??