What's new

ACT RPG Maker [BLACK PANDA] Last Valkyrie of dream 夢の終わりのワルキューレ RE161511 RJ161511

Status
Not open for further replies.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [BLACK PANDA] 夢の終わりのワルキューレ

Yeah, like usual just search for (X*2)+1.
So if you have 5 atk up items, look for 11, use one, look for 9, use one, look for 7.

Game isn't extremely hard, nor extremely easy, some bosses take some preparing (read grinding) to get ready for. Total duration of the game if you exclude the grinding is like 30 to 45 minutes I guess.
Ok so I did it with the money, I can't seem to do it with the stats such as attack, defense, hp, magic, etc. I don't get what you are saying, how did you get 9, then 7? Could you give me a guide xD?

Last edited:

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so I did it with the money, I can't seem to do it with the stats such as attack, defense, hp, magic, etc. I don't get what you are saying, how did you get 9, then 7? Could you give me a guide xD?
The way the numbers work is like this. You need to search for the number corresponding to the item. It's (X*2)+1. If you have 5 of a certain item then you are looking for 11 because (5*2)+1=11 When you use 1 of them you are then looking for 9 since (4*2)+1=9 Use another and you get (3*2)+1=7

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Basically if you have like 10 potions, you look for 10x2+1. You will find more than one of that value most likely so guessing isn't a good idea.
You drink one potion so you'll have 9 left, so you look for that value list for 9x2+1 for the new amount of potions you have.
If you still have more than 1 value which is the same as that then you drink yet another potion and look for 8x2+1. Repeat until you have only 1 value that matches.
And if there still are multiple values then the game is probably counting it twice for some reason and you just have to guess or just change both.
Oh and if you aren't finding the right value then there is a chance that the game counts it you would typically, in that case you can just try looking for values 10, 9, 8 and so on. Those games are usually rare in RPG makers case from what I've seen.
Stats I personally have found hard to edit as sometimes equips get in the way of doing that, but if I recall there were items you get as drops that increase some stats, so you might be better off farming a few and cheating more of them the way I explained earlier. Hope that helps

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Basically if you have like 10 potions, you look for 10x2+1. You will find more than one of that value most likely so guessing isn't a good idea.
You drink one potion so you'll have 9 left, so you look for that value list for 9x2+1 for the new amount of potions you have.
If you still have more than 1 value which is the same as that then you drink yet another potion and look for 8x2+1. Repeat until you have only 1 value that matches.
And if there still are multiple values then the game is probably counting it twice for some reason and you just have to guess or just change both.
Oh and if you aren't finding the right value then there is a chance that the game counts it you would typically, in that case you can just try looking for values 10, 9, 8 and so on. Those games are usually rare in RPG makers case from what I've seen.
Stats I personally have found hard to edit as sometimes equips get in the way of doing that, but if I recall there were items you get as drops that increase some stats, so you might be better off farming a few and cheating more of them the way I explained earlier. Hope that helps
I get the potions, exp, money but not stats. But thanks! have a +1 rep

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finished the game with and without cheats, took me a while for without. Pretty fun, and I hope that there's an update for it! Too bad there's no gallery mode :(

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finished the game with and without cheats, took me a while for without. Pretty fun, and I hope that there's an update for it! Too bad there's no gallery mode :(
There IS suppose to be a gallery mode,its even stated on the dlsite,if you read his blog comments it seems theres a bug or somethng and the fixed version is supposed to be released today

edit: my bad ,he register the fixed version today,but when will dlsite release it that I dont know

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think any RPG maker games would make cheat engine unusable.
Only problem will most likely be to find the values you want to change.
How difficult the game is I don't know yet.
Many cheat tools work with rpg maker games, I personally use Poke.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is it possible to use cheat engine? Also is the game too hard? How long will it take to beat the game?
try this one
1. Open(PC like with magnifying)>rpgmaker
2. Right Click at Value Type (where u can see default 4 bytes)>define new custom type (Auto Assembler)
3. Copy this CODE and paste it on Auto Assemble and Press OK
4. Enjoy cheating.
View attachment RPG VX ACE CHEAT ENGINE.txt

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

new fixed version is up btw,now you can view the gallery after completing the game,just load or start a new game and you should have an album book in your item

edit:and no i do not have it,stop asking

Last edited:

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im getting an error "rgss3 player stopped working"

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are there only the three enemies with scenes? If not I'd like a save, please. Everywhere I go the doors are locked, get a "hanging key" message.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there only the three enemies with scenes? If not I'd like a save, please. Everywhere I go the doors are locked, get a "hanging key" message.
Lets see.. orc, flower, tentacle eye, spike room before it is deactivated, and worm.
The hanging key message means you are missing the key for that door.
The key to the cabin on the way to the cave is held by the thief. the thief needs to be rescued from the cave. the key to the cell is in the right side of the cave guarded by a spike room.
Stepping on the spikes leads to girl getting raped by a vibrator machine. to get past the spike room you need to beat the boss orc and flip the switch he is guarding. Once you have the key go to the left side of the cave area and free the theif. Go to the cabin which happens to be the theif's house and they will warn you about the worm and give you the thunder ring.

Go back to the cave and go to the right side again. Once there you should see some stairs leading down. downstairs there is a red gate needing another key. the key should be to the left in the downstairs area. once you have the key go back to the red gate and prepare for the boss fight. the worm is guarding the feather needed to finish this part of the game.

And on another note if you keep picking nightmare when you lose to a enemy it will lead to a pregnancy bad end that is diffrent for each enemy.
Hope this helps you complete the game.;)

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to get a full save? I have terrible luck with this game XD

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the problem with save files with this game is 2 of the 5 enemies are 1 time deals. the spike room can no longer be used once deactivated and the worm is a one time boss fight.

ShadowyM

Reputation score

Pressing z in front of the orc-boss lever can re-activate the spike trap but the worm is indeed a one-time deal.

stupidbug

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i requrst 100% save assistance

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is the save for ver 1.00, I don't have 1.02 so I don't know the difference if there's a new boss, etc. This is the cheated save, enjoy :)!
( If there's a problem with the save, or anything you want, feel free to tell me!)
Edit: I dont have pregnancy, but it's very simple like what "darklink1011" said.

Attachments

Last edited:

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is the save for ver 1.00, I don't have 1.02 so I don't know the difference if there's a new boss, etc. This is the cheated save, enjoy :)!
( If there's a problem with the save, or anything you want, feel free to tell me!)
Edit: I dont have pregnancy, but it's very simple like what "darklink1011" said.
where can i see CG?

Status
Not open for further replies.