What's new

ACT RPG Maker [BLACK PANDA] Last Valkyrie of dream 夢の終わりのワルキューレ RE161511 RJ161511

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [BLACK PANDA] 夢の終わりのワルキューレ

There is now an English version on english dlsite

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm surprised I enjoyed this one a fair amount. Probably worth the price with english built in.

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the most recent update and full save file? :)

terylogin11

Reputation score

Here is the save for ver 1.00, I don't have 1.02 so I don't know the difference if there's a new boss, etc. This is the cheated save, enjoy :)!
( If there's a problem with the save, or anything you want, feel free to tell me!)
Edit: I dont have pregnancy, but it's very simple like what "darklink1011" said.
Your save doesn't seem to be a full one, just a hacked one, what software did you use because i want to try to hack in the recollection book

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires; description, a dlsite description does not constitute a valid OP. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Your save doesn't seem to be a full one, just a hacked one, what software did you use because i want to try to hack in the recollection book
i presume you are not brightest person in your hood, you replayed to 4 years old post to person who has not been online for over year, but still here is answer to your question -

terylogin11

Reputation score
i presume you are not brightest person in your hood, you replayed to 4 years old post to person who has not been online for over year, but still here is answer to your question -
any hope is better than nothing lol, thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.