What's new

ACT Loli [ BLACK PANDA ] Moment Valkyrie of Dazzle / 霧の刹那のワルキューレ RE204992 RJ204992

NIGHTCAT11

Reputation score
I'm stuck at the fifth area. Not quite sure what to do. Here's my save if someone wants to try to solve

And yes, it is a save with hacked stats. The game is incredibly stuttery and runs around 10 fps on a high end pc lol. And the bosses are way too hard to beat without cheating
You have to go to the locked door to the left of the tower entrance and complete the mini dungeon, it is really only one boss. Once you complete it the gate blocking the final boss will be removed. Also, as far as I can tell, there is no way to save after beating the game or any gallery.

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I stayed silent hoping for someone to ask it but guess I have no choice.
Can someone help me?
Im stuck on the second dungeon(slime dungeon),where you have to push different colored button on a certain order to open the door,the thing is I can't read japanese at all so I don't know wich one to push first.
And I second the request for a full save,if anyone would be kind enough to share one.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You have to go to the locked door to the left of the tower entrance and complete the mini dungeon, it is really only one boss. Once you complete it the gate blocking the final boss will be removed. Also, as far as I can tell, there is no way to save after beating the game or any gallery.
There is a new game+ option after you beat the game. When you start and open the chest in your treehouse, there will be a book in your inventory that takes you to the gallery room.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I stayed silent hoping for someone to ask it but guess I have no choice.
Can someone help me?
Im stuck on the second dungeon(slime dungeon),where you have to push different colored button on a certain order to open the door,the thing is I can't read japanese at all so I don't know wich one to push first.
And I second the request for a full save,if anyone would be kind enough to share one.
There's two thread for the same game. The other one has the answer to your question

It's press buttons "blue, red, green and then yellow" in that order.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Yep, might be time to close 1 of the 2 and jumble everything in the same place

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have to ask for a little help here: I have managed to beat what I assume is the 'final boss' and I have gone back to the rabbit near the game at the start.
I did the 'side dungeon' with the Alakune and rescued the second girl (I rescued both of them during my game).

However I keep on getting the 'bad ending' where the other loli is killed... is there only one ending to this game?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Any new game plus save?

Saltamontes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
its possible already test it out but not on normal condition (edited scrip)
because its damned too relly on RNG, you must guess the number on 5 statues. and all of them must right (if 1 wrong its gonna reset, yes if u have guess 4 statue and the last 1 wrong you must repeat it again lol)
and tthats it.. possible yes, but nearly impossible lol... (oh yea there are 1 girl that can heal you and get 1 free pass for guessing statue)
Yeah I figured it worked like that, it is driving me crazy XD
Can you upload that edited script somewhere?
I would like to escape :)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah I figured it worked like that, it is driving me crazy XD
Can you upload that edited script somewhere?
I would like to escape :)
sure, put this on data folder.. and use the statue near you(doesnt matter which number you enter)

somemaggot

Reputation score
Does getting pregnant actually get you any special scenes? Whenever I use the modded map (thanks Lazka) and escape the only room where Alice can be seen pregnant in the overworld (Round Dance), the pregnancy just goes away.

If I get pregnant and use Trance to go back to the treehouse base, the pregnancy also goes away.

If I stay in the Round Dance room, I inevitably get caught by those unsexy mutant hat-wearing freaks, which I believe give you pregnant and birthing scenes upon their Game Over no matter what.

Anything else that's actually worth getting pregnant for, besides pregnant sex with H-scene monsters?

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does getting pregnant actually get you any special scenes? Whenever I use the modded map (thanks Lazka) and escape the only room where Alice can be seen pregnant in the overworld (Round Dance), the pregnancy just goes away.

If I get pregnant and use Trance to go back to the treehouse base, the pregnancy also goes away.

If I stay in the Round Dance room, I inevitably get caught by those unsexy mutant hat-wearing freaks, which I believe give you pregnant and birthing scenes upon their Game Over no matter what.

Anything else that's actually worth getting pregnant for, besides pregnant sex with H-scene monsters?
well, as long as i know.. there isnt scene beside the gameover. and the escape thing.. im already tell u that its nearly impossible(the author event say that too when u 1st time come in there)
so there is none :D

terylogin11

Reputation score

save data gallery link ; i saved the game in the gallery
Your link does not work

Okay for those who want the full game, you are going to need rpg decrypter and decrypt your game and extract all files. After doing so you are able to insert game files. Use this save, i tested it and the save file works.

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Maybe because it's 2 years old? Think that could have SOMETHING to do with it?