What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Black Panda] ロリホイ2★マオウの力はパないの★ Loli Hoi 2 * The Demon Lord's Power Sucks* RE153337 RJ153337

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Black Panda] ロリホイ2★マオウの力はパないの★

I have had uploaded premium for over year now, and that has worked 100% of the time for me, it seems rapidgator is just full of shait =D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I have had uploaded premium for over year now, and that has worked 100% of the time for me, it seems rapidgator is just full of shait =D
Uploaded can be download as non-premium.

What I meant is that if the link REQUIRES a premium, 99% it's fake.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bought premium for rapigator to get this. Uploading it somewhere later today. PM me for link. I try to check messages few times a day.

Put the PM:s on hold for sec. I try to find new source, that one was corrupted. Tryed to load it few times but it allways got corrupted. I info if i find the right one

PM: I think i jumped the gun on this one, sorry guys. All files i found was corrupted or just fakes. Tryed even buying this but the fricking site wont take my creditcard. Realy sorry for getting hopes up ;(
Pastebin, xxxhentai, 18hentai, hentaishare etc all have fake links

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

This game looks good.

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Torrent for this game is out at the usual place! (nyaa)

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just look for lolihoi 2 on zeoarchives or hentaibedta for links.

Also i can't find some scenes at this game :C

Edit : i got bad end ...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you get any of the 3 girls in your house, bang her until you get a new option to impregnate her. Do it, finish the PC-mini game by killing the "death skelly" or whatever, talk to chibi-purp-demon-friend-dude-thingy to remove the demon power, talk back to pregnant girl, new option to eff her up and get her ending. Save before, repeat x3, get all the endings. Dunno how to get the bad ending since you can't die/lose in combats.

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once you get any of the 3 girls in your house, bang her until you get a new option to impregnate her. Do it, finish the PC-mini game by killing the "death skelly" or whatever, talk to chibi-purp-demon-friend-dude-thingy to remove the demon power, talk back to pregnant girl, new option to eff her up and get her ending. Save before, repeat x3, get all the endings. Dunno how to get the bad ending since you can't die/lose in combats.
Ty man :D

Bad ending get defeating the chibi-purp-demon-friend-dude-thingy on pc mini game after killing the Death.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you need help to find the 3 things for the blue-haired girl, wink back here ;)

sp_

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has the loli policy changed on this site? I thought it was not allowed to link to works with loli content. And sternly frowned upon.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite links : yes
Direct DL hosts : nope

olboiye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm supposed to impregnate the girls <i>before</i> I give away my demon powers!? Well, shoot. I gave away my powers already. I also beat the demon... and that still lead to a (the?) bad ending.

I don't suppose there's a way to get the demon powers back. Well, it's a pretty quick and easy game regardless.

Edit: So, I redid it, and it doesn't seem like you can impregnate them before giving your powers back. I did max out their conversations before giving away the powers, but I'm almost certain that you can do that (and consequently, impregnate them) after you given away your powers.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's THE ending, there's only 4 total (bad and 1 per girl)

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what about the 2 girls at the pool? So far I was only able to fight the cop, that barred my entry there and stare at the 2 girls undressing them with my eyes.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noyhing, that's all they do. It's the 3 poster girls or GTFO

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any of walk-thought or suggestion how to play the story?:confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What story ? You talk to your PC, some purp demon comes out, you gain power, you go out, battle it out with random NPCs for XP and $, you find the 3 girls (all on the same screen cept 1), beat them, magically teleport them back to your house, you eff alot with said 3 girls, get them pregnant, drop demon power, eff 1 some more, name the cild and GG you finished the game within 1 hour.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was disappointing to say the least. Time I could've spent doing something else is now irrevocably wasted.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What story ? You talk to your PC, some purp demon comes out, you gain power, you go out, battle it out with random NPCs for XP and $, you find the 3 girls (all on the same screen cept 1), beat them, magically teleport them back to your house, you eff alot with said 3 girls, get them pregnant, drop demon power, eff 1 some more, name the cild and GG you finished the game within 1 hour.
OMG....I talked to every NPC, and find the secret coins(rear of the car) except talk to the demon near the PC....what a shame!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a mega huge spoiler for the blue-haired girl's 3rd item to bang her and get her ending

SPOILER

Get level 15+ so you can enter the other pink house, talk to the couple, beat the dude in combat, search the sink/fridge near the top and voila, 3rd item and ready to bang

EDIT : It's out on english Dlsite for the 2-3 people who didn't play it yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.