What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] ロリクエ2~純白~ (RJ119910)

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ロリクエ2~純白~

Ths is really nice game.I like that u can go anywhere you want without any need to progress with main quest.After half and hour playing,i got to volcano at level 18 and beat the secret boss to get right crest ( it was pretty hard though ),now i wonder where is left crest,and Gadisu Treasure for lockpicking level 3 - i dont have the nerve to try three digits chest manually.
Open world + secrets makes the best rpgs ! :D

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone remember how to beat 3rd quest ? I have question mark over barkeeper at first town,but i have no idea what he wants me to do.I already destroyed undeground market and got buggy,but cant figure out what to do next.I will be really glad for any help.
edit:Got it,now i dont know how to help boatman.Damn,i will write walkthrough after i finish this.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

paydan said:
i dont know how to help boatman
Boatman...
As best I can recall is (and I'm assuming you've spoken to him in Teretto town slums), you speak to a lady on the first floor of the magic school. She should have a ! over her head. If not, look for the one standing next to an orby thing.
She'll send you off to the cave a short distance south of the town to beat up some quest monsters in the lower left of the lowest floor of the area.
After acquiring the monster drops, you take them back to the same lady, and she'll give you an item. Bring that to Boatman.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks,got the boatman and i am past small town now.Btw.i wonder why some monsters dont have a picture and have only 100 hp and do nothing.Could be because of translation ?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks,got the boatman and i am past small town now.Btw.i wonder why some monsters dont have a picture and have only 100 hp and do nothing.Could be because of translation ?
Yeah,it appears translation messed up some monsters - especially at the lower of that dungeon that is opened after using crests.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah,it appears translation messed up some monsters - especially at the lower of that dungeon that is opened after using crests.
Whos translation are you using and on what version of the game? Could you post a screenshot of the map where those monsters are so I look into it? Also a name of the monster/s in question would be useful.

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have had the same issue with the monsters in the ancient ruins (where you hunt for "Criminal 666") Once you enter the actual dungeon the mobs have no model, 100 hp and yield 0 exp/gold.
I am using the combined translation posted a few pages back. i'll post a Screenshot later, if you want to.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have had the same issue with the monsters in the ancient ruins (where you hunt for "Criminal 666") Once you enter the actual dungeon the mobs have no model, 100 hp and yield 0 exp/gold.
I am using the combined translation posted a few pages back. i'll post a Screenshot later, if you want to.
Well, you can't blame me if you use the combined translation. I have no clue what was actually "Combined". Post a screenshot and I'll look into it.

My initial thought is that the map just wasn't finished. I don't see how anyone can screw up the monsters models while translating. Did you try the same in japanese version, without the translation? Does it work there?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its the same with me,i am using combined translation too.Its the first post at page 20 + version 1.12.
With this translation,some monsters are without portrait,100 hp,5 damage,no reward upon killing(except bosses i guess?).
Without combined translation - raw v1.12,its ok.No problems with enemies.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, you can't blame me if you use the combined translation. I have no clue what was actually "Combined". Post a screenshot and I'll look into it.

My initial thought is that the map just wasn't finished. I don't see how anyone can screw up the monsters models while translating. Did you try the same in japanese version, without the translation? Does it work there?
I am not blaming anyone. This translation is a non-profit fan project, so I wont go around demanding perfection or anything close to it.
On top of that, its not a deal breaker either way. As to how you can fuck it up with a translation, perhaps by reusing parts he or she translated in prior versions and thus overwriting cross references by accident. But that's a long shot, and is more likely to occur during events/zone transitions or such.
I can not verify whether or not it happens in the Jap version since i deleted the original rgss3a file.
Since the "Criminal 666" quest seems pretty tacked on at the moment it is most likely that the developer didn't finish that part yet. So no sweat.

Attachments

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This should fix all issues. I don't know exactly what was wrong but it wasn't due to my fault :) I tried it on the version I have and it all works fine. Try putting the file below into your data folder and check if it works now. Grahpic and skills are applied as they should on my side.

LINK REMOVED

I noticed just now the HP numbers in top right corner are messed up. I reckon that's due to my fixing(making them look nicely) the HP numbers on the main menu.

EDIT:

-> This should fix the issues with enemies not having graphic and the HP display issue. It might look weird while enemies have less HP. Empty space between numbers is needed because when enemies have over 100.000 Hp the numbers won't fit nicely inside the box.

EDIT: Link to my new translation with the link up included It's for v1.12.

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm i have problem with your 2nd edit translation ( didnt try first one ).Not sure if i didnt mess up data or something,but i dont have translated quests now.Also,it appears that damage is acting a tad weird - like sometimes too high(60k to spider),or just 200-600 against bosses at crest dungeon.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm i have problem with your 2nd edit translation ( didnt try first one ).Not sure if i didnt mess up data or something,but i dont have translated quests now.Also,it appears that damage is acting a tad weird - like sometimes too high(60k to spider),or just 200-600 against bosses at crest dungeon.
You don't have it translated because in my version I never translated quests. If you want quests translated, download Yariel's version.

Also there is nothing wrong with damage you do to enemies. It is how it is. If the author made it that way, then it is that way. Enemies stats or skills they use have never been touched. Only thing that was translated was the enemy name and that can't mess anything up you mentioned you have "problems" with.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see,thanks.It was that combined translation that appareantly messed up some files such as 100 hp no loot enemies,or .. and thats worse : That damage issue.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see,thanks.It was that combined translation that appareantly messed up some files such as 100 hp no loot enemies,or .. and thats worse : That damage issue.
Here you are.

I just put the Yariel's quest translation inside my own so now you have the quests also translated in this version.

One thing I should mention is that we translated some enemy names a bit differently. So you might see a quest telling you to kill "Fat Mouse" while the enemy is named in my version "Big Rat".

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now that I fought some of the mobs that were previously broken, I am a lot less sure whether I really wanted that Oo
Some of those things are borderline unfair. The reflecting ones at the bottom level especially.
Thank you for all your effort Kryptonite!

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I fought some of the mobs that were previously broken, I am a lot less sure whether I really wanted that Oo
Some of those things are borderline unfair. The reflecting ones at the bottom level especially.
Thank you for all your effort Kryptonite!
Well you asked for it :)

Enemies are just as the author made them so... ^_^

Some enemies have 200.000hp and like 100DEF and others have 25.000 and 900 DEF.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, the high hp is not even the real issue, some have reflecting abilities, and eating your own astral blade or what it's called is just mean.
Some are actually a good deal harder than the Titans in the desert. Those you can just drain dry (to prevent them using that retarded healing ability) and chip away till they keel over. These mobs actually have pretty potent offensive abilities.

Katsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a small problem here :I
hxxp:\\puu.sh/cKk8o/1f196b80d6.jpg

Anyone know what went wrong?