What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] ロリクエ2~純白~ (RJ119910)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ロリクエ2~純白~

Hello:) here is a partial english translate... most of it is the menu.. and other few things..
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!mYUWULoA!J5ONvkirNlgpYwISn0sTyBt-hmLIFm2OeSn0fwMd0-Y
PS: Sorry for the grammar and poor english i'm not an english speaker and either a Japanese...so i tryed my best with atlas and google
PS2: Only problem i get is the Name and Nickname of maincharacter... it won't change in the menu page.. idk why:( ... so hope that isn't that big of a problem...i will let you below the translation..
コノハ - Konoha (name of the maincharacter)
処女 - Virgin (was passed on the nickname, but i think that will be change after...you know what a mean...)
Warning to downloaders and translator. If you already have a save, it will delete all your items in your inventory after you translate. You can fix this by just removing the translation. Not sure if the translation removed the items from the database or you have to start a new game, so be careful.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game so confusing -_-

Malone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Warning to downloaders and translator. If you already have a save, it will delete all your items in your inventory after you translate. You can fix this by just removing the translation. Not sure if the translation removed the items from the database or you have to start a new game, so be careful.
Sorry for that...was a minor bug... i solve it now.. and update the initial post..ur item where there just the problem hidden them!

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Something needs to be done with all the passwords

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Eerrhhmmm .. this might be a stupid question, but ... how the hell do you use the teleport shrines? I'm only able to activate them x.x

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the world map in items

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can open th the locked chests by trying all possilbe combinations (dosnt take long when its only two numbers) the one at the slum are was 4-6 or 4-7

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

theres a door with 7 numbers,and there are at least 7 chests with 3 digit combinations,there are skills that helps skip the lock picking process...by lock picking..but i can't figure out how to get the skill to lvl3,which can picks chests with 3 digit locks

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

took a while for me to realise too,too used to teleporting stones and gates

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so...what to put for the 7 digit lock in the castle's treasury

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do I do here? Anyone know what it says?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

someone tell me how to get costumes please......

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do I do here? Anyone know what it says?
It saids this part of the game is not ready in this version, please wait for some time until more update version of the game. And that part might be change or even cancel if the developer don't like how it works.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

nobody knows those 7 digit number huh.........

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How does the main quest go? Talk to princess/queen in castle, go to tower and meet some masked dude, go back to p/q/whatever and get some unskippable scene with music and text.

Then what?

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this game even a complete version? I keep seeing red word that saying there may be change to the game in the future? expension pack?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this game even a complete version? I keep seeing red word that saying there may be change to the game in the future? expension pack?
I think it is a beta, those people in japen always like to make room for ver 2.0.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How does the main quest go? Talk to princess/queen in castle, go to tower and meet some masked dude, go back to p/q/whatever and get some unskippable scene with music and text.

Then what?
You can check your quests just above save in the menu, black star means story quest

there are a few broken quests like the prision or rescuing the catgirl the second time but It's easy if you know how to use rpg maker.

full gallery save, I cheated after giving up trying to 100% I think there are some missable quests

Attachments