What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] ロリクエ2~純白~ (RJ119910)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ロリクエ2~純白~

It's been reuploaded! Grab it while you can!
This statement made a sad panda happy :')

Edit* Well, this is quite amusing! Version 4.10 and no text skip function? :D

Last edited:

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This statement made a sad panda happy :')

Edit* Well, this is quite amusing! Version 4.10 and no text skip function? :D
I'm more annoyed by the fact that the names aren't separated with brackets or anything, making machine translation more confusing than it should be.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm more annoyed by the fact that the names aren't separated with brackets or anything, making machine translation more confusing than it should be.
If it will help matters, there's a thing a couple of pages back posted by Humsas that moves the name into its own box... but I don't know if it works for V4.10 yet.

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it will help matters, there's a thing a couple of pages back posted by Humsas that moves the name into its own box... but I don't know if it works for V4.10 yet.
It should help. Just copy bottom scripts from my patch and it should move name to its box. I made them for VNR, to remove name from translations.

Last edited:

Nextt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to add a translation of the game to work?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

An translation? Someone has the Link for the translation?

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

An translation? Someone has the Link for the translation?
You might find something if you go back two pages :p. It's a partial translation though.

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need walkthough

I read the book in under castle and kill the boss in Karutata and come to Teretto.
ans what next?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

need walkthough

I read the book in under castle and kill the boss in Karutata and come to Teretto.
ans what next?
Yeah i was thinking by myself here, some games you don't need walkthrough or translation to play, some of then just an translation is necessary, and others like Lolique you do need some sort of an guide, the game is so open that is very easy to get lost on it...

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone have save when they are the demon form? cause i got a save file that has 10h in it but no form there:/

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have save when they are the demon form? cause i got a save file that has 10h in it but no form there:/
Demon form is sort of a post game thingie when you lose against the 2nd form of the final boss without the white pendant
Little playable content still nice tho

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Demon form is sort of a post game thingie when you lose against the 2nd form of the final boss without the white pendant
Little playable content still nice tho
if you know where do you teleport to get to final boss? mby this save havent done it, can check

and maybe someone know why my character starts walking really slow sometimes so have to reload save? to many items on me?

Last edited by a moderator:

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone help me plz.
i read the book in klatt => I come to caltle read the light book => I kill the monster boss in cave and come to teretto.
so what i do next?

Attachments

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ kyodash

As I remember you can:
1: Walk around and talk to everyone, upgrade equipment and the like
2: Join the Magic School if you want, learn new spells and get a new outfit (it's pretty cute)
3: Leave town and head south to find a shack next to a boat.
3a: Head back to town and head around to the small area at the west end of town and look for a tent with a !
3b: He'll mention a problem of sorts, so head to the magic school and look for a quest pointer
3c: She'll send you off to find some mushrooms in a cave near town
3d: Head back to town with the mushrooms and talk to the lady that sent you there
3e: She'll give you an item so take it to the old man with the problem
3f: After a scene, you can now board the boat and head off elsewhere

* A quest enemy is also hiding in this cave.

@ fushan
IIRC, the teleport is at the top of Rachel Tower. Unless it got moved with the latest release (unlikely) it'll still be there.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I mean... No one here really knows an Basic Walkthrough or an guide? I am really, really, REALLY lost at this game, even with the partial translation things are off hand to me, i would really appreciate if someone knows an place with an good walkthrough/guide for this game...

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I mean... No one here really knows an Basic Walkthrough or an guide? I am really, really, REALLY lost at this game, even with the partial translation things are off hand to me, i would really appreciate if someone knows an place with an good walkthrough/guide for this game...
Posted this a few pages back
and .

dinaida

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who knows translate work or not v 4.10?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I need help, I am using version 4.10 but I am stuck in the main quest
I did Klatt book, did book in library castle, I travel to Teretto but I cant progress with the main quest, nothing with receptionist in magic school or nothing white tent. Last Quest signal stay with master in the bar main city

Attachments

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need help, I am using version 4.10 but I am stuck in the main quest
I did Klatt book, did book in library castle, I travel to Teretto but I cant progress with the main quest, nothing with receptionist in magic school or nothing white tent. Last Quest signal stay with master in the bar main city
Ooh, you have been naughty, haven't you ;)
Anyway, I can help with this.
From the Teretto gate, head south until you find a riverside shack with a ! over the door. After the blurb, go back to Teretto and around to the slums to a tent with a ! over the opening. Get the blurb there and then go to the magic school and talk to the lady with a ! over her head. Quest should proceed as normal after that.