What's new

ACT [ Black stain] [ 黒い染み ] Hospital of the Dead / ホスピタル・オブ・ザ・デッド RE185016 RJ185016

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ホスピタル・オブ・ザ・デッド Hospital of the Dead

There's an English version of this game.

Well, it's a bit late for that piece of info.

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for Necro, could anyone repost a link? Pref the English version? Nyaa was taken down :(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there was an english version? ewll, now im interested.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This should be it, check attachment.
there might be a full save included considering i made a backup of an old one, not sure though.
when i use yours thou it seems that all the gallery will still be locked even after gettin a scene? or it it because i have to complete the game first? i'll try and find out quickly.

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when i use yours thou it seems that all the gallery will still be locked even after gettin a scene? or it it because i have to complete the game first? i'll try and find out quickly.
Same here. I was curious why it didn't work so I opened the format of the save file from redx and the format of mine was completely different. Maybe they updated the way the game saves? Also, the code "1224" doesn't work, so I guess I'm screwed. If anyone wants to try translating the text, be my guest (I dunno how to type out japanese characters from a pic).

Attachments

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Same here. I was curious why it didn't work so I opened the format of the save file from redx and the format of mine was completely different. Maybe they updated the way the game saves? Also, the code "1224" doesn't work, so I guess I'm screwed. If anyone wants to try translating the text, be my guest (I dunno how to type out japanese characters from a pic).
i'd have to re-download the game to see why my save isn't working.... but i really don't wanna redl this...

from google translate
How does this Western-style building become?
I thought I was just trying it, Masaka, this book I'm sorry, I do not have anything to do --- -
Everyone who was on the way ... - Snowmoon is safe, is not it?
Chikushira ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ 0
Irregular itching in the body - · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
using http ://www.i2ocr.com/

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'd have to re-download the game to see why my save isn't working.... but i really don't wanna redl this...

from google translate
How does this Western-style building become?
I thought I was just trying it, Masaka, this book I'm sorry, I do not have anything to do --- -
Everyone who was on the way ... - Snowmoon is safe, is not it?
Chikushira ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ 0
Irregular itching in the body - · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
using http ://www.i2ocr.com/
Ah crap, I just realized the game I had was the 2nd Hospital of the dead >_<
The graphics look so similar it's uncanny and I didn't find a separate link for that so I confused it with this one.