What's new

ACT [ BLACKSUBMARINE] [ ブラックサブマリン ] Last Valkyrie Leafern's Adventure / 最後の戦乙女 リーフエルンの冒険 RE157558 RJ157558

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is no DLsite or other place to buy this game yet however this guy made two other games that admittedly were kinda mediocre. However the developer seems to have learned over the past two games. The same guy that made actually.

Like his other works there is alot of vore involved with a variety of creatures. Some of which are giant monstergirls from what I have read. Here being a link to his blog.

When there is more info and an actual link to the game's site i will post it. But it seems to be an action rpg, but it looks alot more smooth then his first two games.

Also another link for some other info about the game. But mostly screenshots.

EDIT:

Last edited by a moderator:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [rpg]最後の戦乙女 リーフエルンの冒険-Adventure of the last war maiden Rifuerun

Whoa, it's out already. I thought we were going to see a preview and demo first, but this is cool too. I think it'll be better to play than the others, but I'm sure it'll still be a bit clunky and awkward. But if you're into vore, this will most likely be something that you'll like.
Edit: Whoo, just tried the demo, and I forgot how much the walking animation makes me laugh.
Just realized that the first post doesn't have the link to the game in it. To their credit, the game wasn't out when they made the thread

Last edited:

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn this game looks cool :D, they even included giantess as the last boss :)

Last edited:
OP
R

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was going to include the link when i first made the thread but as the above poster said. It was only recently available. Anyway, could anyone possibly provide a link to the game? While it does look SLIGHTLY clunky this is their first game this guy made that i actually want to play. After playing the demo i must say the game is a genuine improvement Though it is kinda hard. I can safely say it DOESN'T suck and is several cuts above the garbage you usually find on DLsite. The movement looks a bit choppy but besides that the combat works relatively well with no notable bugs and thats all i really ask for.

Last edited:

DemgelSoul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not going to lie. I did try to purchase this, but alas...DLsite doesn't like my card. I got through most of it, but it declined at the very end. So, I'm stuck with the rest in waiting, alas. ;~;

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Nabbed it with the left over points I had on my DLsite account. 30 minutes to DL it and I assume another hour or so to upload. Here we go kiddies!

Edit: Mega's being a butt so I had to restart the upload. Looking like an hour and a half, Problem is, I have work in an hour, so it'll upload, but I'll have to get back at around 10 to post the link :<

Last edited:
OP
R

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's fine, just upload it whenever you get a chance. I thought i would be waiting a week for this game.

OP
R

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Boom!
woooo, thanks man. you have been repped too.

OP
R

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After playing the game i can say it IS in fact good However personal complaints i had was mostly complaints with the usage of unity doesn't mesh too well with vore in my opinion. However the guy is improving with his games. This game i actually played start to finish with the exception of stage 12 ad 13[those stages are just...cheap...also yes i beat the last boss] As far as gaming complaints I only had two. Most of the vore enemies lacked inside shots except the dragon. However if he keeps going at this pace his next game will be even better and i look forward to seeing what he comes up with.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cannot for the life of me figure out how to map the spells to my ps3 controller

help?

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Much love to all who rep'd.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason my character won't move, I can only jump and attacks.
And the game seem bugged in alot of ways.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

anybody got a save?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anybody got a save?
See bottom right of the main menu....., you don't even need a save

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game keeps crashing at certain points. I can view some scenes in gallery but climax triggers crash.

Some stage selections trigger crash. ;\ Those that don't shutdownI can see scenes in entirely if let her get raped.

I also tried with both bit modes and same thing happens.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woot! Tis out. :)

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

This one need uncensor.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little review:

Positive:

1. Gameplay is actually pretty good for a 3d sidescroller, if simple. There's actually a reason to dodge or block against some enemies (A lot of games make one completely pointless).
2. Dev added English to most the tutorials/descriptions/menus.
3. Decent gameplay length.
4. Battle rape (Though some enemies derp their targetting and will miss you even if you're standing still) and game over scenes.
5. Bosses are all pretty unique.

Negative:

1. Censorship is inconsistent and usually so bad that you can't tell what's happening during the scene. It ruins most scenes for me.
2. Spells are a bit unbalanced/weak. You'll mostly only be using the heal.
3. Clipping on all the extra clothing options, it's pretty noticeable and is clear he spent less time on them.
4. Getting sexed just as a level is ending will get you stuck on a white screen (Game breaking bug).

Minor issues: The golem sex scenes all default to the mud golems. Sex scene with boss has the player be invisible (I don't remember this when I attempted the boss at the start, but it happened by the end). Also the enemies are really bad at aiming attacks at you sometimes (Noteabley the flying enemies).

Some tips:

1. You can use the fire spell to climb to treasure chests. Level 1 stone wall works too, but for some reason the higher level versions will disappear if you jump on them.
2. You can unlock the full gallery by clicking "Full" on the title screen. I was initially sad that completing the game didn't unlock the full gallery until I found this.

Last edited:

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bleh, game is completely unplayable for me crashes if I try to move or anything in game. ^^ Hopefully bugs will be worked out in future patches.