What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hope you enjoy playing it!
Neat, will the Steam version require any patch to see the goodies?
This is in the description- "The game contains no nudity, but has a few risque outfits and underwear."
?

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
The Steam base game has been censored to fit Steam's "Not Mature Content" criteria and the free DLC will uncensor the whole game. I did this because "Mature Content" store pages/games in Steam are blocked in certain countries. By making the base game all-ages or nudity, anyone can access it and buy it, but they might not be able to see/download the DLC, but that would happen no matter what I did, since either the game is mature content, or the DLC is. I went with DLC so at least anyone can buy/see the base game and if they can't download the DLC, they can get it for free from my company's page. The DLC should install over the base game automatically.

I hope that explains it, feel free to ask if there's anything else!

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OH. GOD. YES. I google if there was an english patch in the works every once in a while, I can litterally not be happier from the fact that this is coming out. Oh GAAAAAAWD
Is it going to be on any other sites? Like JastUSA or whatever its called like the Acerola games?

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This is probably a longshot, but is the DLSite.com version getting the English patch too? I've bought that one.

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
OH. GOD. YES. I google if there was an english patch in the works every once in a while, I can litterally not be happier from the fact that this is coming out. Oh GAAAAAAWD
Is it going to be on any other sites? Like JastUSA or whatever its called like the Acerola games?
I hope you'll enjoy it! I'm aiming for Fakku, itch.io, JASTUSA, MangaGamer, Nutaku and Steam release. Hopefully I can get Azel in as many stores as possible but we'll see. Currently only Steam and itch.io are confirmed, let's hope for the best!

This is probably a longshot, but is the DLSite.com version getting the English patch too? I've bought that one.
I discussed this with the dev since we both wanted the DLsite customers to be able to get the uncensoring and translation, but according to Azel's dev, Black Train, there are problems with the law if I do an uncensoring patch for DLsite. I think I can make a translation patch for DLsite buyers without any law trouble, but the game will be censored, very sorry for the inconvenience.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
wait wait wait... i just walked in and found out about it's steam release... someone explain... does this mean, the steam version with the patch, removes that damn bush when an enemy rapes you in combat or is it just the mosaic in cg is removed.. cos one of them might interest me...

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
wait wait wait... i just walked in and found out about it's steam release... someone explain... does this mean, the steam version with the patch, removes that damn bush when an enemy rapes you in combat or is it just the mosaic in cg is removed.. cos one of them might interest me...
Sadly the bush stays, but the mosaics from the illustrations/scenes are removed.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sadly the bush stays
Darn, that sucks.
I think you'd better explain it in a thread on Steam forums. Especially considering Steam's latest policy for not censoring video games, it's disheartening when developers and publishers do it on their own.

Last edited:

Harbl

Lurker
Reputation score
What censorship? There's nothing behind the bush to uncover, that's the whole point of it being there.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wasn't there actual fucking animation in combat that is getting bushed or am I reading it wrong?

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I hope you'll enjoy it! I'm aiming for Fakku, itch.io, JASTUSA, MangaGamer, Nutaku and Steam release. Hopefully I can get Azel in as many stores as possible but we'll see. Currently only Steam and itch.io are confirmed, let's hope for the best!

I discussed this with the dev since we both wanted the DLsite customers to be able to get the uncensoring and translation, but according to Azel's dev, Black Train, there are problems with the law if I do an uncensoring patch for DLsite. I think I can make a translation patch for DLsite buyers without any law trouble, but the game will be censored, very sorry for the inconvenience.
I care not for the uncensoring. My imagination is good enough to detail those pixelated areas. :p I would be plenty happy to see the translation be made available for DLSite customers.

Appreciate the response! ;)

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
To clarify, there is nothing behind the bushes to censor, since there's no pictures/animations of Azel having sex there with the monsters in the first place. The bush is just there to show that the monster and Azel go the bush together and the image on the right shows the sex happening. I do not censor or remove content from any games I publish, I can promise that, but, like in this case, the developer made it like that so there's nothing I can do. He didn't intend to show the sex behind the bushes in the first place and that's that. I just translate and publish games, I do not ask developers to add or remove content, so if you were looking forward to the bush sex, sorry, there isn't any.

If there are any other concerns/questions feel free to let me know, I'll happily answer anything!

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To clarify, there is nothing behind the bushes to censor, since there's no pictures/animations of Azel having sex there with the monsters in the first place. The bush is just there to show that the monster and Azel go the bush together and the image on the right shows the sex happening. I do not censor or remove content from any games I publish, I can promise that, but, like in this case, the developer made it like that so there's nothing I can do. He didn't intend to show the sex behind the bushes in the first place and that's that. I just translate and publish games, I do not ask developers to add or remove content, so if you were looking forward to the bush sex, sorry, there isn't any.

If there are any other concerns/questions feel free to let me know, I'll happily answer anything!
nah. i kinda knew that but a part in me was like.... maybe.. just maybe... anyway, just to support the guy, i'll buy the game as soon as i can afford. btw any idea on what your next transla

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll translate Black Train's other 2 games next: and After that I'll see if is interested in my services since he has co-operated with Black Train before. No plans after that yet.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the clarification, the comment that there was something under the bush threw me off. Good luck with your company.

Status
Not open for further replies.