What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As for the recycled animation, this guy is light on the battle H budget. But the various in town scenes are fairly well done. I guess we can say he picked where he wants to focus his attention.
But fighting is a major element in this game and you only fight about non-human enemies. I can hardly accept that as an excuse.^^ I would have been happy if he had added a fitting monster sprite for each enemy so i can see the PC getting fucked from the monster like he did with the tentacle monster. Low budget or now.... imo he went super lazy with that and that's a shame cuz the art is enjoyable.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
But fighting is a major element in this game and you only fight about non-human enemies. I can hardly accept that as an excuse.^^ I would have been happy if he had added a fitting monster sprite for each enemy so i can see the PC getting fucked from the monster like he did with the tentacle monster. Low budget or now.... imo he went super lazy with that and that's a shame cuz the art is enjoyable.
The game elements include:
- Crafting
- Costume
- Battle H - Self-induced combat H. The battle system is much better than those random chance of getting H, or where some games that just have you on an H lock. And once you get H enough, you get passive that protect you after H attack. I consider this a well thought out and robust combat H system.

So I wouldn't exactly say lazy. Devs that just use default RPG Maker combat with no battle H, then throw in 4-8 H picture and call it a game... now that's lazy :p
Anyway, it's not often that the game make good use of a heroine's spankable bottom. I did quite enjoy it :D

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to access the 'unlimited climax' scenes the DLsite description talks about? I am assuming can loop battle h-scenes somehow?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe they're talking about scenes like the when you wear the Town Girl outfit at night and go outside to the right-side of town and work at the bar; also when you talk to the bald guy outside at night wearing the... I forgot, bunny outfit maybe? Those 2 scenes technically could have looped climaxes forever, so that could be it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
That's probably it. The h-scenes in town can loop forever. Not as exciting as it sounds.

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm missing CG 17 and 20. Does anyone know how to get those?

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm missing CG 17 and 20. Does anyone know how to get those?
IIRC for 17 you have to wear the default armor (upgraded versions work too) and talk to the soldier right outside the guildhouse at night

20 happens if you go down to the farm and mine from the wall. no idea if it's random or affected by weather.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I just crafted some kind of knight/soldier/warrior outfit. How do you get a scene with it?

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just crafted some kind of knight/soldier/warrior outfit. How do you get a scene with it?
if it's blue/pink armor try talking to the villager outside the store in the village at night

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
Bit late to the party. Managed fine so far in the game without translations, I'm up to the beach area. I seem to have a problem though. I am unable to craft any weapons or armor other than the bunny suit and the first two versions of the starter armor. I have all the money and parts shown (it shows 2/2 and so on) but it's still greyed out. Did I do something to tick the forger off or something, or did the game give me a weird bug?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you sure you're looking at the numbers correctly? I kept feeling like they were showing the numbers backwards for me. For example, if you see 1/3, it doesn't say you have 1 out of 3 items collected, it says you only needed 1 and you have 3. So if you have one that is 3/2, I don't think you have enough yet, despite the obvious assumption that you have more than you need. That's just my memory tho, I already deleted the game because I didn't like it that much...

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
When I hook this game with AGTH it crashes immediately. I don't get it.

cvalesk

Reputation score
is it possible to lower the music volume? I can't properly listen to the Azel's voice during the scenes. =/

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
sorry to ask this here but does anyone has the blacktrain's old daemon slave collection?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
a new game rofl^^

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
My name's HappyHand and I'll be publishing in Steam, I hope you all have fun playing it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.