What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The combat is a bit disappointing. They enemies 100% and i havent had any combat lewds yet.
Is there a way to reset stats? I think you are in godmode when you skill defense once too often

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The combat is a bit disappointing. They enemies 100% and i havent had any combat lewds yet.
Is there a way to reset stats? I think you are in godmode when you skill defense once too often
To get combat scene you need to max your ep. You gain Ep by using your skills.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You have to make the bunny suit and get the scenes at night with the bandit looking guy at the guild.
Use the bunny part to make bunny suit and reach 50 ep before night and talk to now across from guild lady, to get bunny girl scene and new area after that you'll fight Minotaur and make cow girl outfit and meet the cook in kitchen to get milking scene and new area
There goes the [crazy-yet-common] idea of getting through the game with all H-related values zeroed out. :( And 'twas the first game I felt like playing that way: to me, character designs (and art overall) feel cute/gorgeous/attractive enough to see the game as more-RPG-than-hentai.

#HelpAzel

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not for me, or i miss something. AGTH, VN Reader or ITH, still only have one word sometimes per sentence :(

Maybe I miss something ? (shortcut target to the game : G:\illusion\tools\ITHagg\Aggregator\Plugins\AGTH\agth.exe G:\illusion\[RPG] [BlackTrain] Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- Ver.1.03\Game.exe /HBN-4*0@00423FA2 /KF
It should be like this: :
Code:
"G:\illusion\tools\ITHagg\Aggregator\Plugins\AGTH\agth.exe" /C /HBN-4*0@00423FA2 /KF "G:\illusion\[RPG] [BlackTrain] Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- Ver.1.03\Game.exe"

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There goes the [crazy-yet-common] idea of getting through the game with all H-related values zeroed out. :( And 'twas the first game I felt like playing that way: to me, character designs (and art overall) feel cute/gorgeous/attractive enough to see the game as more-RPG-than-hentai.

#HelpAzel
Doesn't work that way as the plot goes~

The heroine is cursed, and must have sex to release, or else she'll be sold into slavery like the prequel game

mrweezy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wanted to let you guys know, if you have trouble applying agth to shortcuts, hongfire has a tool for that

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't craft the cow suit and I'm stuck
Aparently I'm missing the last item but I've killed the cow (on the beach level and the arena) a few times and he isn't dropping it
Any idea where to get it? It's called 勇壮な角

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can't craft the cow suit and I'm stuck
Aparently I'm missing the last item but I've killed the cow (on the beach level and the arena) a few times and he isn't dropping it
Any idea where to get it? It's called 勇壮な角
Wrong cow
It's dropped by the golden horn cow in the snow area.

You can see what monster drop what in the monster chart, along with accessing the H-scene

And are you trying to make the normal cow girl suit or the Cow girl G suit?
Since the normal suit ingredient doesn't need that horn.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
My mobile phone is shit so i'm going for handwriting in google translate. Tedious as hell, but still doable.
If you want to OCR a game, just use VNR. It comes with OCR built in, so you just need to select a screen region for it to translate (mine is set to translate anything when I hold alt and click and drag a box around the text). You can also set it to automatically OCR and translate a screen region, so that it will always translate a text box in the same place, for example.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It should be like this: :
Code:
"G:\illusion\tools\ITHagg\Aggregator\Plugins\AGTH\agth.exe" /C /HBN-4*0@00423FA2 /KF "G:\illusion\[RPG] [BlackTrain] Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- Ver.1.03\Game.exe"
Han of course -_- Thanks a lot !

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does anyone know where this 亜竜銀鱗 material drops? it's the one that needs to craft the last armor.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know where this 亜竜銀鱗 material drops? it's the one that needs to craft the last armor.
You need to finish the material gathering quest on the volcano one, and then you'll get a boss quest where the boss will drop that one. It's another dragon.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wrong cow
It's dropped by the golden horn cow in the snow area.

You can see what monster drop what in the monster chart, along with accessing the H-scene

And are you trying to make the normal cow girl suit or the Cow girl G suit?
Since the normal suit ingredient doesn't need that horn.

Damm, I totally missed that other costume for some reason, thanks man

lucas_mcduff

Reputation score
To make the bunny suit, you need two white cloth. Where can you get this cloth? I've killed the available enemies 100 times and nothing has dropped, and I cant find anyone that sells it... am I missing something?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
To make the bunny suit, you need two white cloth. Where can you get this cloth? I've killed the available enemies 100 times and nothing has dropped, and I cant find anyone that sells it... am I missing something?
Rabbit boss.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you're having trouble finding materials try re-doing the arena quests (there's 3 of them).

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So it seems theres a follow up: . It's a prostitution type game where you have to attract customers and earn money. Azel is wearing the outfit you get for finishing the arena missions (the prostitute outfit) and Andrei is in it. It's up on Nyaa.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So it seems theres a follow up: . It's a prostitution type game where you have to attract customers and earn money. Azel is wearing the outfit you get for finishing the arena missions (the prostitute outfit) and Andrei is in it. It's up on Nyaa.
It's a prequel, where she failed to defeat a monster, and got sold as a slave into prostitution and have to earn money to buy her freedoom.

Use the monster guide in your room to see w hat drops what.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Doesn't work that way as the plot goes~

The heroine is cursed, and must have sex to release, or else she'll be sold into slavery like the prequel game
See, that's the bummer - there would've been some wiggle room, as sleeping reduces EP by 10. So the only reason she "must" isn't really backed up by the plot reasons, just "reasons".....or, I suppose, "plot reasons" is the reason she "must".....*self-confuzzled*....agh, whatever >_< bottom line: had this "plot wall" not been there, it'd be doable.

BUT not what I popped up in here for: is there a reason to raise LUK over DEX? DEX gives higher chance to chain (read: do double and triple damage), LUK increases crit chance (which is simply double damage), so the worst bonus from DEX sounds like the same (and only) bonus from LUK. For example, I saw crit trigger on the first hit of a tri-chain - can all hits of the same chain crit? Or...well - anything? I could be missing some additional effect either of the stats give, but.......am I?

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, was quite a decent game with Art after my liking...with all the Monster and Guys she fucked it is a shame that there was no preggo/birth scene but, oh well.
Finished it in one Evening/Night as well and that isnt something I do often nowadays with the Games recently published xD

Anyway guys, I am missing scene 24 and 31...anyone knows how to get these?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.