What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just waiting for the link.

Also as a side note, does anyone know how to hook this? ITH comes back with enter sections missing or just returns 1 character.

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not my upload.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game had over 600 downloads 20mins after the release. That has to be a record...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is the bush still blocking the view in the battle rape scenes and only half of the PC is displayed? Do i have to change some of the options?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the bush still blocking the view in the battle rape scenes and only half of the PC is displayed? Do i have to change some of the options?
I'd like to know this as well. I'm not getting the deal here lol..

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The image is cut on the edge, guess that the whole image. Plus the sprite is static, so I wouldn't be having high hopes.
Anyone knows what to do after the area fight? I have dialogue sign above the girl with quests and kitchen, but can't trigger them.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Cleared it~
Not that hard, pretty linear, sex event in town are mostly at night, and only require mc to be in heat or in the right equipment to talk to the NPC.
The author is very helpful in that he put in the hint for each scenario
And you only need to defeat the monster to get ti's H-scene in the monster book.

Boss after defeating it once, have a chance to appear in the map normally, depending hte weather(Can check in the monster book)
Also there's Arena fight that give you 3 boss fight in a row.

30 scene
21 monster(Some repeat)
16 Boss(Some repeat)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Mind sharing your save? Didn't like the demo much when I tried it back then, but would love to check out the scenes.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't make the last 3 outfits above the pink bikini armor. don't know how to get the poison, fang or scale things. other than that beat the game, not really impressed.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't make the last 3 outfits above the pink bikini armor. don't know how to get the poison, fang or scale things. other than that beat the game, not really impressed.
Defeating the bosses on different weather will affect what drops they have so try beating the 3x boss runs on different weathers. Also I can't seem to get 23 and 24. For 24 its something about a dildo and 50EP and the other one is "Defeat the enemies of the dragon system"

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What do I do after I beat the giant rabbit? I didn't seem to unlock any new quests or areas after that.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is unplayable if you don't understand japanese. Can't hook this at all :( Does someone have a hook code perhaps ?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The game is unplayable if you don't understand japanese. Can't hook this at all :( Does someone have a hook code perhaps ?
Will be a while before I can DL it, but I always got wolfRPG games to hook just fine with TA + AGTH, parameters I use are just: /x /v /w

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What do I do after I beat the giant rabbit? I didn't seem to unlock any new quests or areas after that.
You have to make the bunny suit and get the scenes at night with the bandit looking guy at the guild.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Will be a while before I can DL it, but I always got wolfRPG games to hook just fine with TA + AGTH, parameters I use are just: /x /v /w
Wolf has been updated completely, which is why it looks significantly less blocky, so the mormal methods for hooking do not work anymore

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yup, if someone has an idea on how to translate this... I have ITHVNR and TA. Is that enough? If only Libellule could make the same tool that (s)he made for RPGMakerMV x.x

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yup, if someone has an idea on how to translate this... I have ITHVNR and TA. Is that enough? If only Libellule could make the same tool that (s)he made for RPGMakerMV x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.