What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [黒電車] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel-

Could you point me to the source of those update notes, please? I don't see it on DLSite or the blog, and my 1.02 version of the trial (which I even re-downloaded today just in case) still has the HP bug (alive with -205 HP, how cool is that? :D)
It's on their site (from the DLSite page you can see the url to their site.

APR 27 post (scroll down a little since the 'top' is a stickied post)

Another thing they added was the ability to use healing skill outside of battle, using D.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yep, found it. Thanks a bunch. Unlimited Derp Works - no idea what made me scroll down the DLSite page for the game and click THAT link (Sugar Star) instead of the one I was suppost to (Kurodens).

Weird - the healing/voice functions work, the "bugfix" doesnt: after I rest my HP goes to -205/-205, after a fight it becomes 0/205 and if I heal it "increases" to 1/205......then I leveled to 21 "for the lulz", and now my HP is 0/0 *facepalm* ....and resting set it to -70/-70.

Back to the waiting hell....and seeing how many things (and how much) I can break before the game's release in the meantime.:D

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is it out now? and for 5 bucks only?this should release this on steam!!

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE206474

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the illiterate who don't know any better and only see what's on the English DLsite:

isn't the same as what is discussing.

Despite the "Branded Azel" in both titles:

RPG【ニプルヘイムの狩人】のスピンオフ作品、先行リリースです。

=

Spin-off title. Early release on DLsite (those who were at Comiket 92 would have bought it there).

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's a what if story, not the main game.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The CG art is alright but her combat sprite is pretty cute. Is there combat sprite sex?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just played the spin off and it seems to be more of a prequel than anything. Its a short and very simple game, once you clear it (involves come events and stuff) and all CGs will be unlocked.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got a partial patch of this? And what's the latest version? You can get this game from Posthentai

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a partial patch of this? And what's the latest version? You can get this game from Posthentai
The main game isn't out yet, there's a spin off that's been released however. Currently there's no partial.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh? But the one that I've download is 142mb is that the spinoff?

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the one with the blonde girl that gives you a BJ the spinoff? I'm super confused here can't find a DL for the one here so I'm guessing that's not out yet.
Or...is it? I have this one

Wait yeah so that is the main one.

So where is the spinoff one? I like the look of it more currently but the only thing that comes up anywhere is the main game.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the one with the blonde girl that gives you a BJ the spinoff? I'm super confused here can't find a DL for the one here so I'm guessing that's not out yet.

So where is the spinoff one? I like the look of it more currently but the only thing that comes up anywhere is the main game.
Branded AZEL【烙淫の娼女】, RJ206474 IS the spin-off
ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel-, RJ197645 is the MAIN game (announced for October)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To make sure everything is clear, the following link is to the main game (not released yet):

This one as shown in the demo is a typical RPG game where you fight monsters, acquire armor and weapons and fight bosses to advance the story. The demo size for the main game is 106MB.

This link is to the spin-off which has been released already at C92:

In this game, the heroine of the main game screwed up and got beaten by a monster. She gets picked up by a slave trader and must work selling her body. This game is more of a management game where you please customers to earn cash and maximize your earnings before your lust crest ends the day for you. This game has the file size of 143MB.

I hope this clears things up for everyone. The spin-off is a side-story/prequel to the main game that has not been released yet, it gives the heroine a bit more backstory on why she wants the character you name to fuck her since she doesn't want to be sold to slavers again.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahhhh that clears things up lol, weird set up for it.

Ah well the spin-off seems cool but absolutely no hope of understanding what's going on so guess I'll wait for the main game.

The art is really cool hopefully it turns out alright.

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As October is approaching, I've been skimming their blog and twitter feeds but cant see a definitive time when they are gonna release. It looks like other peeps are play testing and he has an update from the 26th which roughly translates to 'I want to wait' Anybody else found any more solid/better information?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As October is approaching, I've been skimming their blog and twitter feeds but cant see a definitive time when they are gonna release. It looks like other peeps are play testing and he has an update from the 26th which roughly translates to 'I want to wait' Anybody else found any more solid/better information?
From Twitter post: Playthrough and bug-fixing before submitting to DLsite for the censorship check.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You guys like butts and ahegao? This guy likes butts and ahegao.
Also I fucking wish he'd say when it's coming out. Maybe I missed the date he said somewhere.​

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys like butts and ahegao? This guy likes butts and ahegao.
Also I fucking wish he'd say when it's coming out. Maybe I missed the date he said somewhere.​
the dlsite says mid december

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the game will be released on the 15th should there be no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.