What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [黒電車] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel-

And I think saying no but still count as doing the event might've been the bug that cause your problem? If you have a save of before saying no try just talking to him while wearing the normal hunter cloth? That's my order of things that let me just keep on hunting normally after.
No, because it still happens even without doing that. It happens before and after getting the bunnysuit, and just seems to happen whenever you go over day five or so.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Animated bestiality x-ray battle fuck? It had me at hello.
Unless something changes in the final build, though, you're not going to see any of said bestiality. I hope they're not going to give every single enemy that "drag the heroine to where you conveniently can't see anything but her legs" animation, but my hopes aren't high, especially after seeing that they didn't even change the enemy's portrait from their normal standing one when they do this. I'm sure that there are people who enjoy even the simple thought of it occurring, but it's certainly not doing much for me as it is. At least there appears to be more than one CG that's available, as evidenced by Noble 6 already pointing out the mushrooms; I'm just wary that it may be one of those games with "combat rape" where there are a bunch of different enemies that all share the same pool of 2-3 CGs.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

No, because it still happens even without doing that. It happens before and after getting the bunnysuit, and just seems to happen whenever you go over day five or so.
I'm on day 13 and it's not happening to me though.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are the 4 bars in the 'status' screen? Been having issues with trying to translate the symbols - they come out too blurry & small on screenshots for automatic OCR to catch them.

The first line is 'Nipple', so I assume they're bars tracking where she's been groped, but I'm not sure what the bar represents.

Pic of the status screen can be found below for those who arn't able to open the game right now.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What are the 4 bars in the 'status' screen? Been having issues with trying to translate the symbols - they come out too blurry & small on screenshots for automatic OCR to catch them.

The first line is 'Nipple', so I assume they're bars tracking where she's been groped, but I'm not sure what the bar represents.

Pic of the status screen can be found below for those who arn't able to open the game right now.

Sensitivity of those areas.

I think you unlock some passives from those points (all positive tho, like stat bonus, or reduced the amount of turns you're disabled after hitting 100 EP)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is anyone getting any bugs after eat the foods?

I.e:

Day1: The -50% HP food; Level up once: HP --> 1(??) After that, every time I lvl up my HP gets +5, but they goes back down to 1..

Day2: Each the +50% hp and +10 (all stats?): My Max HP goes up by 50% at the end of every turn in combat??

Also, what are the scenes?
I got the CR from every fight and the 100EP returning to the inn at night (black smith, and the 2 guys one), and the bunny suit event with the bandit-looking guy.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since I can't read japanese for shit, I would like to ask if there are any "permanent" downsides to getting raped in combat.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since I can't read japanese for shit, I would like to ask if there are any "permanent" downsides to getting raped in combat.
No way to skip and you are only temporarily stunned.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, I am new here in some way
what does MH stands for in
"it's definitely a little bit MH inspired."

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, I am new here in some way
what does MH stands for in
"it's definitely a little bit MH inspired."
Monster Hunter, a game series that's arguably the 'hard but fair' before Dark Souls took that.

And unlike the Souls series' philosophical undertone, MH undertone is more hilarity.

I mean, THIS is the 'ending' for the latest game in the series.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

To be fair more Meowstress is never a bad thing. I accept this ending.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No way to skip and you are only temporarily stunned.
I was talking more about long term things. Bad endings, failing quests, being locked out of stuff....Things like that.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was talking more about long term things. Bad endings, failing quests, being locked out of stuff....Things like that.
Nothing that I know of. There is only a demo and I finished everything.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial got update with bugfixes (like the bugged HP value) as well as some QOL (like turning off the combat rape animation or being able to use First-Aid skill while on the field instead of only during combat)

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the game is being pushed til late October. rip

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Looks like the game is being pushed til late October. rip
This is good honestly, I really want to see some sprite animations, they're probably working on that (Blatant assumption, do not take my word for it), I certainly hope. The art is fucking amazing so far

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is good honestly, I really want to see some sprite animations, they're probably working on that (Blatant assumption, do not take my word for it), I certainly hope. The art is fucking amazing so far
Agreed. Their art is really good. Just hoping they have more quantity than their last game this time!

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

October is so faaaaar. I wish they hadn't announced it so early.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

October is so faaaaar. I wish they hadn't announced it so early.
To be fair, this game does include voice for the girl so that usually ends up taking extra time (same with any sort of art change)

And so far they've fixed some bugs/added some QOL changes already which wouldn't be possible if they wait until much later to announce it.

And unlikely as it may be, I hope they consider making the trial a little longer just as thanks/apology for the people reporting bugs/delaying the game.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Trial got update with bugfixes (like the bugged HP value) as well as some QOL (like turning off the combat rape animation or being able to use First-Aid skill while on the field instead of only during combat)
Could you point me to the source of those update notes, please? I don't see it on DLSite or the blog, and my 1.02 version of the trial (which I even re-downloaded today just in case) still has the HP bug (alive with -205 HP, how cool is that? :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.