What's new

RPG [BlackTrain] ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- / Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel- (RJ197645)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I still don't understand why almost every monster (besides the tentacle thing) isn't on the screen while the PC gets raped. Is this the next lvl of cock teasing?

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmm, was quite a decent game with Art after my liking...with all the Monster and Guys she fucked it is a shame that there was no preggo/birth scene but, oh well.
Finished it in one Evening/Night as well and that isnt something I do often nowadays with the Games recently published xD

Anyway guys, I am missing scene 24 and 31...anyone knows how to get these?
24 - EP 50 or above, use the fake penis while in your room

CG 31 - Talk to one of the NPC outside the inn while wearing the cowgirl suit

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
bluewr
Huh, seems I am doing something wrong xD
Still cant seem to get these but thanks ,)

Drum_Beat
I dunno why the devs decided to do that.
Maybe lazy in drawing Sprites and Cocks for every Monster.

Reputation score
The art is not bad, the cock teasing is on a whole new level.( ‾ʖ̫‾). Finished in 5h, mostly for finding material and translating stuffs with google (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)
And I'm still missing CG.23.... anyone know how to get it? I have no idea what dragon to kill

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The art is not bad, the cock teasing is on a whole new level.( ‾ʖ̫‾). Finished in 5h, mostly for finding material and translating stuffs with google (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)
And I'm still missing CG.23.... anyone know how to get it? I have no idea what dragon to kill
You don't kill it, you let it defeat you.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I still don't understand why almost every monster (besides the tentacle thing) isn't on the screen while the PC gets raped. Is this the next lvl of cock teasing?
He didn't draw the monster sprite interacting with the character sprite, so he's just hiding both of them behind some plants.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He didn't draw the monster sprite interacting with the character sprite, so he's just hiding both of them behind some plants.
And every monster has a normal human dick you can see if you have the internal view activated.^^

Why would someone invest time to create a game with good art and some nice game elements but gets fucking lazy with the hentai stuff? I was hoping this is only in the demo for some reason but in the full game as well??? I would be so fucking angry if i had bought this game...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
And every monster has a normal human dick you can see if you have the internal view activated.^^

Why would someone invest time to create a game with good art and some nice game elements but gets fucking lazy with the hentai stuff? I was hoping this is only in the demo for some reason but in the full game as well??? I would be so fucking angry if i had bought this game...
Many of the monsters share the same sex scenes too. The dev couldn't even be bothered to re-colour the tentacles for differently coloured tentacle monsters. Plus there seems to be no consequences for having too much or too little sex.

However, what little content the game has is top notch. Most of the sex scenes are fully voiced, and the ahegao is off the charts. So overall I am still going to say that the game is worth playing and buying.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... how do you I craft the cowgirl suit? I'm already at the beach area and I'm not getting the required resources, at any forecast condition...

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Errr... how do you I craft the cowgirl suit? I'm already at the beach area and I'm not getting the required resources, at any forecast condition...
Minotaur boss.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahhh thanks. I hadn't see that boss yet, that's why I wasn't getting the materials.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did the (first) arena battle, and know there are no new quests for me. Are the time based (as in depending how many days have gone by) or is there a specific trigger?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Did the (first) arena battle, and know there are no new quests for me. Are the time based (as in depending how many days have gone by) or is there a specific trigger?
Trigger

Wear bunny outfit and trigger event with NPC across from guild girl

Wear Cow Girl suit and trigger 2 scene with Cook in kitchen

Wear Female ninja outfit and trigger scene with Blacksmith

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The H-code posted gave me a load of gibberish so I made my own:
/HB*0@4975D3
Make sure to turn on repetition suppression (Agth /KF).

This hooks the exact same code block that I used for the previous version of Wolf RPG and its 4-years worth of games, so it should work without any major issues. Though I've only played for a few minutes so far so that's not a promise.

Note that this code splits dialogue and other texts into separate threads. This is to prevent multiple text sources from interfering with each other and causing a mess, often causing repetition detection to fail.

Since I can't edit my old archived post I'll just hijack this thread to repost all my Wolf RPG codes to get them in one place.
/HBN*0@454C6C (2010/10/09 : 2,344KB : v1.31)
/HBN*0@46BA03 (2011/11/22 : 2,700KB : v2.01)
/HBN*0@470CEA (2012/05/07 : 3,020KB : v2.02)
/HBN*0@470D5A (2012/06/10 : 3,020KB : v2.02a)
/HBN*0@49380C (2013/08/02 : 3616KB : v2.10)
/HBN*0@4975D3 (2017/03/08 : 6152KB : v2.20)
/HBN*0@49781F (2017/04/10 : 6156KB : v2.21)
Remove the N to split context into different threads. Useful when there's multiple texts on screen interfering with the output.

Last edited:

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hoooly shit this game needs a walthrough and a half, haven't spent so long trying to find scenes in a while.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Does anyone know where the option for activating x-ray is? I can't seem to find it.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi guys I can't find this two drops

anyone knows? thanks

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The 2nd one is from the dragon you can access after defeating the last boss.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
While there is no sprite animation, just shifting legs behind "the bush"... if you turn on the option to always show battle H, you get the overlay H graphic (the default is set to show this for first time only).

It is a little weird since you have the lower half of the body coming out of the bush on the left side... then you have the big H scene picture coming out on the right side to try and portray what is happening inside the bush.

As for the recycled animation, this guy is light on the battle H budget. But the various in town scenes are fairly well done. I guess we can say he picked where he wants to focus his attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.