What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BlackTrain ] [黒電車] Sujimon Quest ~KACHIKOMI!~ / すじもんクエスト~カチコミ!!~ RE183783 RJ183783

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [黒電車] すじもんクエスト~カチコミ!!~ SUJI-mon Quest

Bottom row seems to be empty even with a full save, but the row above it is when you run into the girls in battles, you use that heart icon skill the guy has (after weakening them if necessary) and it results in after battle H. There's 3 different girls so you need to do that 3 times each.
Thats...really odd that the entire bottom row is just empty. Perhaps it was meant to be game over CG's but then was removed, but the crystals were forgotten about.

Maybe they got left in by mistake.

Last edited:

Turtleser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help, I'm currently stuck at the bridge that i believe goes over to the water temple? They asked for something but i don't know what they need or what to trigger. Can anyone help?
I've got the wood nymph and the yellow fox(?) girl in the brothel as well and the first crystal is broken.

Edit: Nvm i brute forced the problem.
But i still have a ton of CG's that are still empty, the row at the very bottom of the CG room is completely empty(Along with half of the row just above it) , What do i do to fill this up?
Mind telling me how you got passed it?

Ah. Kill the dogs you encouinter (black shadows), and the fairies, mushies, and stinger things in northern forest. CHiitrans doesn't tell you what item is what in inventory, only on pickup.

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was so dissapointed. You don't get to see the main girl's boobies in the entire game. Only a little when her shirt is lifted xD