What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BlackTrain ] [黒電車] Sujimon Quest ~KACHIKOMI!~ / すじもんクエスト~カチコミ!!~ RE183783 RJ183783

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [黒電車] すじもんクエスト~カチコミ!!~ SUJI-mon Quest

I cant defeat the water fairy in the temple in the middle of the lake even though its HP is 0.
Is it a bug or i don't have some sort of key item?

Tursiops

Reputation score

I cant defeat the water fairy in the temple in the middle of the lake even though its HP is 0.
Is it a bug or i don't have some sort of key item?
Just another bug, had the same thing happen to me.
It occurs when you use your sujibiraki/すじびらき ability which normally triggers an erotic cutscene. For some reason the cutscene doesn't activate, but makes the monster unkillable.
Strangely enough, when you run away from the battle, the scene is unlocked if you check your memory journal.

Speaking of bugs, what in God's name do you need to do to activate the scenes in the dungeon?
It seems to me that after you defeat a boss, you should be able to see up to three different scenes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.
I was hoping there would be some sort of sparkle on the ground or something, but I got nothing.
I'm running version 1.04 of the DL version, so everything should be up to date for me.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you mean the brothel one?
If its the brothel one, you're supposed to sleep at the inn and then go to the brothel at night.

Last edited:

winndy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help please,
In the south of the map, there are 3 Crystals blocking the way.
I Cleared 2 of them, how do i clear the red one?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lulz!
Anyone noticed that there's some art from the author/circle of the KoP game?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So Im guessing dont bother until a patch comes out?

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Disappointed.

hunterxsoul

Reputation score

I need some help please,
In the south of the map, there are 3 Crystals blocking the way.
I Cleared 2 of them, how do i clear the red one?
Same here, anyone know what to do next? I already found the Imps (or those 3 monsters with wings), but I don't know what to do next.

For those that want to unlock scenes from the monsters in town, go to Inn, then to the brothel, then you'll have to select the monster, each one have 3 I think.

And if you sleep in the girl's house instead Inn, you can trigger more scenes with a girl in the Inn.

And for water fairy, I lowered her, used the skill to trigger the scene and then killed her, I got the scene anyway and didn't get stuck, and yeah, escape from those battles help too.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

damn no save yet?

i probably got stuck on a bug

same problem as the guy up there about the 3 crystals
in the imp space after that go to town and start another convertation then dunno what to do

also if you try to go outside imp zone by walking games goes to black screen outside map ( if you walk from the sides till reach a exit you can go to a different map so not worry )

also another bug but happen before monsters can be party members*
if you have the guy and go at night to prison some times game recognizes that prison changes and top left room change to a gorgeos bed and on day time there its a noble npc there that doesnt talk. also on gallery same bug unlocked witch and blue water girl scenes even though i didnt even reach their dungeons

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Found 2 saves while searching this game's name. The bottom row seems to be no content? Anyway, here's a save from sagaoz.

Attachments

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

thx

hp_surfer

Reputation score

Finally found what to do for the Red crystal.
After you go to the brothel, you get sent outside to some broken statue. Then you have to go find things at all the broken statues in the forests (or maybe just the last one).
Frst in North Forest, Second in East Forest, Final one at other side of underground where Golem is.
After Imp scene, go to village, Brothel, then to the North Forest hut, where you fought first boss and into the basement for boss fight.
Once back in village, follow Hero around (lots of game breaking bugs, have multiple saves)
Then finally can go beyond the Crystals.

hunterxsoul

Reputation score

Finally found what to do for the Red crystal.
After you go to the brothel, you get sent outside to some broken statue. Then you have to go find things at all the broken statues in the forests (or maybe just the last one).
Frst in North Forest, Second in East Forest, Final one at other side of underground where Golem is.
After Imp scene, go to village, Brothel, then to the North Forest hut, where you fought first boss and into the basement for boss fight.
Once back in village, follow Hero around (lots of game breaking bugs, have multiple saves)
Then finally can go beyond the Crystals.

I got the things from broken statues and had the Imp scene, I went to the brothel, but then when I go to the hut there's still a hole there that won't let me go to basement. There is something to do to fix that hole? :(

winndy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Always remember xD
Go through the portal, to avoid the map bug.

hp_surfer

Reputation score

I got the things from broken statues and had the Imp scene, I went to the brothel, but then when I go to the hut there's still a hole there that won't let me go to basement. There is something to do to fix that hole? :(
Only other things I had done was get all the scenes in the Brothel, 3 First boss, 3 Second boss, 2 Third boss, and the 3 Witch? scenes (I missed that for ages) it is the 4th option when peeping on the brothel.
That and I leveled the first boss up to 20.

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help, I'm currently stuck at the bridge that i believe goes over to the water temple? They asked for something but i don't know what they need or what to trigger. Can anyone help?
I've got the wood nymph and the yellow fox(?) girl in the brothel as well and the first crystal is broken.

Edit: Nvm i brute forced the problem.
But i still have a ton of CG's that are still empty, the row at the very bottom of the CG room is completely empty(Along with half of the row just above it) , What do i do to fill this up?

Last edited:

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But i still have a ton of CG's that are still empty, the row at the very bottom of the CG room is completely empty(Along with half of the row just above it) , What do i do to fill this up?
Bottom row seems to be empty even with a full save, but the row above it is when you run into the girls in battles, you use that heart icon skill the guy has (after weakening them if necessary) and it results in after battle H. There's 3 different girls so you need to do that 3 times each.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The -hopefully much less bug-infested- v1.06 can be found at the usual places.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does 1.06 have a skip button?

Because wow every scene is far too long when you can't read what's going on...

Why does a fairly vanilla 1 guy 1 girl scene need you to press enter like 50 times to proceed?

The CG and voice acting are great but yeah glad I didn't actually play this one to be quite honest.

Less would definitely be more here. Having to restart the game just to get out of the scenes is annoying.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Does 1.06 have a skip button?

Because wow every scene is far too long when you can't read what's going on...

Why does a fairly vanilla 1 guy 1 girl scene need you to press enter like 50 times to proceed?

The CG and voice acting are great but yeah glad I didn't actually play this one to be quite honest.

Less would definitely be more here. Having to restart the game just to get out of the scenes is annoying.
Nope. And the night time bug is still there.