What's new

Bloodthirsty Idealism (Zilrax, Rath, Paramort) GM'd by MAF

Vyrian

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Bloodthirsty Idealism (Zilrax&Vyrian) GM'd by MAF

All of Erin's concerns were quickly washed away by the largest wave of pleasure she'd ever felt. If she hadn't been trapped inside her mind, she might have fainted, but as she felt the thick knot pump its seed into her womb as her human version did the same straight into her stomach, she felt every inch, every bump, every ridge on everything that was happening to her, duplicated.

The experience was more than enough to leave her out of breath, not in a small part thanks to the thick cock that refused to leave until it had poured every drop it had to give into her throat. A short while later, a small jolt of mixed pleasure and pain marked her canine self pulling out of her rump, and she felt... empty, oddly empty, and not just from her gaping slit and stretched mouth. She stood there for maybe ten, twenty seconds panting, before finally moving again.

She licked her lips, cleaning them of any leftover sperm, and slowly got up, uneasy but grinning from the afterglow. Best sex hallucination she'd ever had up to now, that was for sure. The thought brought back to her mind the existance of Kyubi, though it didn't wipe her grin at all, but rather made her wonder why she'd fought back against the wolves before - this would've been so much easier if she'd just let them have their way; as well as more fun.

As her breathing finally stabilized, she looked around at the forest - and then saw the extra-large her, appropriately equipped with an extra large horse shaft. Her grin didn't vanish as she walked up to it, confidently, giving a seductive wink to her as she neared it.

"Well look what we have here. Thick as an arm~" She purred, as her hand stretched forward a bit, stroking the limp shaft lightly, teasingly, her light touch making it twitch in desire as it slowly began to harden; sharing and enjoying the sensations as much as the larger version of her would. "So much, just for me~" She chuckled as she had to step to one side to let the shaft rise and then back straight in front of it. She looked up with feigned innocence, pushing her breasts against the engorged length before rubbing herself up and down slowly, hands stroking the part her breasts didn't reach as she planted kisses on the horse's whole length, slowly building both of their pleasures up to an orgasm. "You like that, don't you?" She asked teasingly as she stopped moving right before they spilled their seed, leaving only one hand to rub it up and down. "Can't have you wasting all that load, though~" Her hand moved to the tip, under the flare, playing with what she assumed would be the most pleasant spot - and indeed turned to be, making her gasp with a wicked grin.

"So how about it, fox lady?" She asked, suddenly raising the tone. "I know you're still there, somewhere... And I guess I should thank you for showing me all this fun. So how about it, want to be the first one to play with this extra large me, help me find out how many gallons it can pump? I promise it'll be fun~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erin:
Erin would get an answer from the ever present kitsune who was taking over her mind. "I'm a bit busy, you see~" she cooed. "But, I'd be glad to join you later~ I'm quite happy to see you're taking rather well to my teachings of pleasure. It's as if we were meant to be together, isn't it~?" she asked with her crescent shaped Cheshire grin.

The equine half version of Erin simply folded her arms, and smiled down at Erin. Though as she began kissing her equine cock, she lowered one hand down to stroke Erin's hair, grinning wide with pleasure.. Before the world flashed. Reality shifted once more... Erin could feel bits of her mind being chipped away. Kyubi reshaping her world with little Erin could do to stop it, beyond slowing her progress... If she actually desired to do that.

Kyubi's plans of crushing Erin's resistance came in the form of playing with her desires. The world reshaped, and back inside the cave Erin would find herself. Only this time, she wasn't in the circle. She was large, she felt powerful; she had seemingly become the great equine version of herself. So there she stood, with her large, saliva soaked cock, and massive, full balls waiting to explode... And a pure human version of herself, laying on the floor. She looked less cooperative than the other copies. Rather, she looked furious. She had the gag and bonds that were placed on her originally, and she was looking back at her equine self with rage and disgust. Copious amounts of cum was leaking from her pussy, the canine version of herself standing on the side, her length and knot wet with sexual juices. The futanari version was there as well, and they were both staring at her equine self, and glancing to the helpless Erin on the ground, spirit burning, and anger fierce.

The other two who had just finished with the human Erin looked close where they stood, and yet seemed far off. Choosing them as sexual partners somehow seemed impossible. There wasn't any reason for it, that's just how it was... All she had to choose from, was whether to crush, and dominate her own resistance, or continue to fight Kyubi's influence, which appealed to her beast like aspect. Even the demonic part of her soul seemed to ally with the evil and greed that Kyubi's aura brought. All things wild, greedy, and lustful in this world seemed to ally with Kyubi, and all that stood in her way was the human, which Kyubi seemed to invite Erin herself to dominate.

Lust overwhelming, a large equine cock ready to find it's sheathe, the human Erin lay there helplessly, ready to take the equine Erin's cock, and be pumped full of her load until she was overflowing. "Crush it~" Kyubi cooed. "Crush your own resistance. Let the lust flow through you~"

Whether she was breaking or not, it quickly became apparent that she wasn't resisting. A horse was next to approach the ritual circle, and the first thing Erin did was lean up, and look at the throbbing equine cock with a voracious grin. She even winked at the horse, as if flirting with it. She then began to rub the length between her breasts, stroke the long shaft with her hands, and kiss the horse's cock with her lips, teasing it and pleasuring the beast. Rather than in a daze, she seemed perfectly aware of what she was doing, perhaps disturbingly so.

Meanwhile, Denna and Loroh were quickly trying to finish up. Loroh's lust only seemed amplified as the horse entered the scene, and it's homones mixed into her system. Loroh would be thrusting against Denna with reckless abandon as her eyes remained fixated on the horse's length, as if jealous of Erin. She moaned, twisted and groaned against Denna's hands that mostly silenced her. Her perky dark nipples, touched by Denna, sent more waves of pleasure through the sukuta, who took Denna's fingers into her mouth and began sucking on them. Moaning against her fingers, their rampant thrusts against one another reached a great climax, both cumming against one another, dirtying their lower halves with their respective honey, which combined together to form a great puddle on the floor.

Loroh laid against Denna for a moment, before whispering to the girl. "Sorry..." she apologized. "We need to go, though..." she said, looking to either exit. They might perhaps make it out if they sneaked out right now, but even while everyone was entertained with Erin pleasuring a horse, peripheral vision was something that existed, and they might be spotted by chance. Denna's original plan of waiting until the activity in the room died down could still be done, and Loroh wouldn't argue that such was the safer plan, but to perhaps put some urge to make haste, they'd hear Rantia's voice, muffled by the sounds of sex, out in the main hall of the cave. They'd only understand one part, where she was particularly loud. "Come, priestesses and loyal servants! Gather now, the ceremony begins!" she'd announce.

"You will be reborn in the image of your god! Blessed be!" Rantia cried.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Denna got a glance of the scene, and her heart plummeted. Had she gone so far already? They had to hurry.

Gagging the needy kitten evidently had been a good plan, the cat staring at the horses length as if she wished she was Erin, or perhaps that Denna was giant and endowed like it. Nevertheless she didn't struggle to escape her position, grinding needily against her, soaking her leg.

Denna couldn't really help herself, her position and the feline's squirming grinding against her, and the look of the Su-Ku-Ta as she suckled her fingers and ran her slightly feline tongue over them . Her own wetness quickly grew and soaked the felines leg in turn, and now it was her wishing she could be gagged.

In desperation and a little bit of lust, she quickly swapped her fingers for her tongue, kissing the feline inexperiencedly but hungrily as she stroked over the catfolks clit quickly over each grind, and stroked the felines hard dark nipples.

Her inexperience made her orgasm quickly, the feline seeming to join suit in her heat as they silenced each others shrieks of orgasm with each others mouths. Den orgasmed hard, gushing excessively as her whole body screamed in bliss. As the pair collapsed against each other, the orgasm so potent it left Den feeling exhausted, like she had run a mile.

Left panting against the feline, she seemed to want to move on. Den was about to explain her plan, one her tired body seemed to agree with whole heartedly, when she heard Rantia's voice calling for the start of the ritual. Rebirth? What they were going to turn them all into fox beasts like the false god?

She suppressed an tired groan and ignored her tired body, forcing her to move. Erin wasn't getting loose any time soon, and even if she did, Denna wasn't certain she'd be an ally any more. She had no weapons or tools to rescue her with. At the same time, she didn't know if these guards intended to remain through out the ritual or not...

She couldn't risk it, the ritual took precedence. They had to stop it somehow. She didn't know anything about magic or rituals, but perhaps if she watched what was happening she could figure out how to disrupt it. Perhaps it'd even backlash and undo this mental rape that had been undertaken. Or just kill them all. It'd have to be risked. With everyone gathering, they'd likely have a better chance of avoiding notice now, she hoped the desire of faith would overrule their desire to search for her.

Den gestured to Loroh to follow her and they started to sneak out. She fervently wished she could help Erin, but fact was she was useless. She prayed that Erin could last. Or if not, whatever afterlife or remnants of her self left over could forgive her for her utter failure on her behalf.

She just hoped she could think clearly when the time came, her orgasm left a fog of lazy contentment and fatigue over her as her body protested every movement.

Stealth 1d20+20-10. One stack of Weakened for Den. A second stack will render her senseless.

Last edited:

Vyrian

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Erin looked at the bound form on the floor, feeling her large, anxious shaft and oversized balls asking for release. She could feel all the support allying with her - the beast, the futa, the demon inside her, all of them wanting to take that helpless version of herself, rape her till she couldn't fill her anymore.

But she held on, massive body kneeling in front of the bound woman, arms wrapping gently around her smaller, hateful body. She knew herself better than anyone else, she knew what she had to do to get this part of herself to accept the invasion, rather than smash that part of her into submission - it was still a part of her, after all.

"Shh." She whispered into her other self's ear. "It's all going to be fine, love. I'm you, you're me, and I won't do anything you wouldn't want me to, alright?" she says, softly, while she just holds the other side of her warmly, almost like a caring mother. "It'll all be fine now, you don't have to be afraid anymore. Nobody's going to hurt you. I'm on your side, Erin."

She took her hands slowly to the leg bindings on the other version of her, pulling them off with relative ease thanks to the much larger bodymass, then lifting her gently from the arms. "Relax, Erin. Work with me, this can feel really good for both of us. There's nothing we can do anymore, so we might as well enjoy it while we can, don't you think?" She said, gently opening the other her's legs and sitting her on her horizontal shaft, then smiling gently as she rocked forward slightly, rubbing against the girl's abused slit with her oversized length.

When the girl got wet enough, she'd begin spreading her lips open with her fingers, gently but firmly, playing with her clit with a large finger as she got perfectly erect. And, when she saw the girl could at least begin to take the fat flared shaft in her, she'd lift her overhead, like a puppet, and push at least that inside her, holding her weight so she didn't go too deep in until she gave in to the pleasure, until she craved having the whole thing inside her, making her belly swell, first because of the sheer size, then because of the seed to be spilled inside her, and perhaps even afterwards, if she got pregnant.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Denna:
HP: 83
PP: 39
EP: 40
TP: 0/50 (DU: 4)

Erin:
HP: 38
PP: 38
EP: 86
TP: 0/25 (DU: 2)

Rolls
Stealth: ???

Denna
Before they'd time their run outside, Denna would be treated to one final sight. Erin had stood up on her feet, and bent herself over in front of the horse. Dripping wet with excitement, she stood there while the horse came closer, before thrusting it's length, running the four foot long cock between her legs, causing Erin to give a lewd moan. After a bit more teasing, it prodded it's length against her folds, before thrusting in, causing Erin to scream in pleasure. With Erin having a pussy full of an impossibly large cock, Den would have her chance to flee.

Using cover and proper timing, Loroh would help Den with sneaking out of the chamber they found themselves stuck in for a time. The conditions weren't any better than before, but haste had to be made due to arising circumstances. Thankfully, it seemed they hadn't been spotted as they made their way out. Back into the hallway, they'd find the path back to the center of the chaos would be empty. No boar, no humans. Though it'd quickly become clear that they had gone to celebrate the ceremony. The only lights that were on now just happened to be on the ceremony stage itself, so that left Denna and Loroh in total darkness. Such made it hard to see, but it also made them technically invisible. So Loroh had no troubles leading the way ahead. Walking down the hallway, they too became an audience for the ceremony.

Rantia was standing on the front of the stone 'stage' that was lit up by seemingly magical fire. All of the brainwashed followers stared with awe at the woman who acted as their pope, and at the display of fiery magic before them. Though their glorious god wasn't invisible to their eyes for long. Rantia began to shout at the top of her lungs. "Our goddess is waiting to hear your call! She waits to descend upon us! Call out! Call out for her so that she may hear her loyal servants!" she demanded, before a chorus of desperate cries rang out. All shouting, "Kyubi!" along with many prayers and pleads for blessings and gifts. That was when a magical light erupted from the center of the ceremonial stage, a blinding light from which a familiar shadow soon emerged. It was in the shape of a feminine woman with triangular ears atop her head, and a single, fluffy tail.

"I hear you, my children~" Kyubi announced, holding her arms out as if to show that she recognized all of her servants. The light slowly faded, as if she truly were a god stepping into this world from another, greater dimension. The crowd went wild with their cries, cheering her name, praising her, some even dropping to their knees and crying with glee, as if the sight of their goddess was too much on their minds. Rantia bowed as well, before stepping out of the way for Kyubi. "I need you now, my children. The time has come. My eight priests and priestesses, come forth. Position yourselves in the outer circle of my symbol." she instructed, pointing her fingers down at, from where Loroh and Denna could see, was a design of a nine tailed kitsune on the floor, tails spread evenly out with spirals around each tip. At the design's feet, were three red circles with droplets drawn at the bottom, as if representing blood. The reason for those soon became clear. "And then... Bring the sacrifices~" Kyubi demanded with a Cheshire grin. Three figures were brought through the crowd, two men, and one woman. Denna wouldn't recognize all but one.

Brom was among the sacrifices. The man who was snatched away by the harpies. He, along with the man and woman, were brought to the ceremonial circle, and placed in the three blood circles, their bodies bound and gagged so that they could do little in their protest to being sacrifices to the kitsune 'god'. The priestesses then gathered, including the blond woman who raped Erin, and sat on their heels within the ritual circle, all looking rather excited. Kyubi looked at the three sacrifices-to-be, before grinning at them. "You three heretics will witness the full power of a nine-tailed God. Then, your souls will be harvested to further bolster my power~ Be thankful that you will be consumed by a glorious fluffy goddess such as myself~" Kyubi giggled, before licking her lips, and gracefully slipping her robe off in one motion, exposing her body to her followers as they all swooned over the sight of her. She raised her hands, putting them to the back of her head, all in a slow, graceful motion, before slowly moving her palms down her body, running her hands over her breasts, and putting them down at her crotch. A moment after, a bestial canine cock grew from her crotch, deep red, covered in veins, not to mention thick and long enough to stretch a human being to their limit.

She sat cross legged in the center of the design, with her erect canine cock sticking into the air. Facing forward, she pointed back at one of the priestesses behind her, a brown haired woman with blue eyes and average appeal. She looked as if she'd been truly blessed, and crawled over to the goddess upon being chosen. "I'm so happy! Take my soul, goddess!" she pleaded, before straddling herself over the kitsune.

Kyubi's hands gripped her hips. "I'll savor it~" she promised, before she was driven down, to take Kyubi's length inside her pussy. The woman howled through the cave, before bucking her hips wildly, soon spouting gibberish as she looked as if her soul was clearly being drained.

The ceremony had begun. The crowd began to recommence their orgy while Kyubi started devouring her first priestess. If she snuck along the wall, Denna might be able to get on the ceremonial stage unseen and hide behind the religious statue. Rantia was standing on the sidelines, eyes idly searching about the crowd, likely keeping a lookout. However, she looked a bit distracted by the orgy, blushing a bit. Krill was present in the ceremonial party as well, having a drink while smiling at his wife, was enjoying the boar they saw in the hallway before. "We need to think of something." Loroh stated. "I don't know what this ceremony entails, but it's apparently more important than stopping someone like you from preventing it. If you guys were wanting to stop them, I think now's the time to do it. If that fox really becomes a god, then none of us will be able to leave this place." Loroh announced, before looking over, and pointing at a sharp piece of stalagmite sticking up from the ground. "That's an option. What are we going to do, Denna?" Loroh inquired, before they both had to take cover for a moment as the chef who raped Denna from earlier was seen bringing some food in for the participants of the orgy to enjoy. After eating his food, they seemed to become sexually rejuvenated. There were also rocks around, light and yet sturdy enough to cause noise. The twin brothers were also leaving the master brain washing chamber, their lengths dripping likely from having enjoyed Erin. It didn't seem likely that they'd happen upon Loroh and Denna. They could easily ignore them...

What Denna would do, or how she would do it was all unclear. She had many possibilities before her...

Handy List of GM-provided resources
Only use this if you think you need help.
-With focus being on the ceremony, more people are leaving Erin's chamber. Though the key for Erin's collar is still in an unknown location.

-Erin's collar might be able to be unlocked later, if they escape...

-Krill seems to be getting drunk.

-The stalagmite Loroh found looks capable of killing someone.

-Rantia's eyes are searching for suspicious activity, but she's showing interest in the orgy.

-Denna overheard the twin brothers earlier stating that they won't turn Denna and Loroh in if they found them.

-Sneaking onto the ceremonial stage seems possible.

-The cave is littered in places with rocks that look to be able to cause a distraction when thrown.

-The fat chef is delivering drugged food periodically to the ceremony.

Things to ponder if you need more help.
-Denna knows that Kyubi has a weakness while undergoing the ceremony, but she has yet to acquire knowledge of what it is.

-Denna's equipment might be nearby.

-Rantia seems to know what Denna looks like, but what about Loroh?

-Rantia and Kyubi might not be the only ones who know of the ceremony's weakness.

-The victims of Kyubi's brainwashing seem highly vulnerable to deception, though they also have one-track minds.

-Kyubi has never seen Denna.

-What other drugs does the chef have?

Erin
Upon hearing her larger self whisper, the other Erin began thrashing violently, shaking her head in refusal of the giant Erin's words. When her bindings came loose, she tried to crawl away, but was held by her arms over her head, gripped by the larger Erin. Her legs began kicking wildly before her larger self got them under control, leaving the other Erin moaning as she was made to sit on the huge Erin's equine cock. Despite her continued protests... Erin could tell her other self was experiencing pleasure. Just as well as she could feel the smaller Erin's body sitting on her length, she could feel her smaller self squirming in such a way that caused her to shift along Erin's length. What the other Erin released might have been mistaken as a growl, but such was only the attempt. What she could tell it was that it was actually a moan trying to be passed off as a growl as her hips couldn't help but move, to stimulate herself helplessly within the equine Erin's grip.

When the larger woman's fingers came to attack, Erin squirmed helplessly. Her large breasts bouncing as she tried to pull her hands free of the large grip. Her mouth still gagged by that device, all she could do was moan aloud in pleasure and complaint, unable to form words. "Ahh! Aaaaahhh!" her other self cried out, and rightly so, as Erin could tell how good her other self was feeling. The fingers playing with her clit sent sharp pleasures through her body, causing her other self to twitch and spasm at her touch. When she pushed her fingers in, her other self almost drove herself to take in her entire finger into her pussy, though in the midst of her struggling, she only helplessly responded to the pleasure while helpless to stop it all.

When Erin put her flared tip against the soaking wet folds of her other self, she could almost feel the smaller Erin's pussy trying to suck her in following the initial kiss of their genitals. Pushing her tip in, it became much more noticable. Erin's huge length might as well have been given a warm welcome as the other Erin's pussy stretched out, accommodating the huge cock. Erin would find she could push further... and further... Until she had about half of her cock submerged inside the quivering pussy squeezing down on her shaft, and thusly hit the other Erin's limit. Her belly was stretched out, and she was practically screaming with pleasure. Her resistance wasn't noticeable at that point, not while she seemed to be cumming just from the initial penetration of the horse cock.

Erin was free to fuck her other self as she saw fit. Fast, slow, rough, gently, or a mixture of different styles. Either way, she'd eventually find her other self helping out with their lustful copulation, moving her hips to squirm Erin's length around inside of herself, while drool ran down her chin, her mind lost in the passion and lust from the giant Erin thrusting inside of her. Soon, though, Erin felt her massive balls throbbing. It was nearly time. Her heart raced even faster than it already was. Her massive climax was approaching, and the hungry pussy wrapped around her was prepared to suck it all in.

When Erin finally came, the recipient copy of herself let out a choked scream. Her body tensed up, and her legs twitched, while her belly began to rapidly inflate until she looked nine months along, filled with Erin's powerful release.

Once Erin let out the last drop of her cum, the world shimmered again. Kyubi's presence in her mind now felt like it had a strong foothold. Kyubi was now apart of her mind. She could feel Kyubi's will imposing itself, converting more of Erin's mind into her own territory. Though she didn't appear as a tyrant nor an all consuming monster. When Kyubi reshaped into her vision again, she was naked, and laying on her side, smiling at Erin. She had nine tails, all waving about alluringly. She didn't say anything at first. She merely perked her lips up, making a kissing motion directed at Erin, before shifting her position about. Erin wasn't a giant anymore, but she still had a cock. It was a more human variation now, a much more reasonable size compared to before, but still impressive in length and girth.

Kyubi was soon laying on her back, and propped her legs up, her thighs spread apart while she reached her hands under her legs, to pull apart her flesh, spreading her pussy out before her. "Are you ready to accept me?" Kyubi inquired with a grin, before Erin felt another presence near her. An exact copy of herself this time, even when it came to down below. Her copy gazed at Kyubi lustfully, before looking to the real Erin, and smiling with endearment. She held Erin's hand, locking their fingers around each other as if they shared a bond that could never break.

"Shall we?" she asked, licking her lips at the sight of Kyubi, her length getting erect at the sight.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Denna was still amazed they made it at all. Her sluggishness reminded her greatly of that drug she was given when she was raped before. Had it lingered in her system somehow? It wasn't as strong this time, thank god.

Loroh mostly did the leading and Denna was very thankful for the Su-Ku-Ta's aid. She didn't have to help but she clearly cared enough to do so. Still, that last view of Erin hurt her. Willingly taking that equine shaft into her, watching it start to deform her body around it. She was amazed Erin could handle such a thing. but still, she was clearly gone, or would be by the time she got back to her. Her option now remained the same, hoping crushing Kyubi's ritual may somehow undo the damage done to all of them somehow. A very distant long shot indeed, but holding onto that hope let her keep moving.

The cavern was dark now, all light placed upon the centre stage. the crowd of beasts and cultists stood watching Rantia's show. Denna was more interested in the statue behind her. Sadly that thing looked to be way too much for her to push over. Pity, that might have solved this all easily. What drew her attention back to this nightmare was that Brom was there. And to be sacrificed. Damn it, those harpy's were in on this too?! Upside she knew where he was, downside, it was fucking here!

Den grimaced through the fog in her head, before her brain hiccuped. That Kyubi girl suddenly sprang forth some weird dog cock on her. Girl with dog cock. she turned into a guy? No she shifted, she saw her femininity there too. Her brain jacking ended abruptly when the shaft was sheathed into a priestess. She shook her head, when the priestess said something about taking her soul. Woman was no better than a filthy demon, if she wasn't actually one.

That meant they were on a time limit though. She didn't know what exactly what this required or what is going on with it, but she had to disrupt it. Somehow. Rantia was on watch though, probably for her. She seemed a little heated though, reminded her a bit of Loroh earlier. Probably best not to mention it to the poor feline. Den still felt ashamed of what they did, but she'd dwell on that later.

Time was ticking, and Loroh was right, now was the time to save everyone. Somehow. That stalactite looked like a decent weapon. But it'd need her to actually get close enough to use it. There was all the cultists around, maybe someone knew something. She'd have bet on the priestesses knowing something, but figures that once she had a means to knock them out, they'd all be out of reach.

But wait, if the priestesses were there, including the blond, then that meant Erin was unguarded. She'd still be helpless without her collar and there was a chance she was already gone, but god damn it, if there was a chance she wasn't, she had to take it. She had been passing folks in need by for too damn long in here, it was time to right some of her errors. She just hoped this wouldn't be a big mistake. No, spending time to help someone in need wasn't a mistake.

"If all of them are out here, Erin is probably unguarded. Having an extra pair of hands couldn't hurt, and I can't leave her to join in on this insanity. And I've a weapon now. I won't be long. Keep an eye on things.," she whispers to Loroh, before scooping up the stalagmite and slipping back around to go for Erin. She hoped this went quickly. Time was souls, and each one lost while she tried to work was one that was on her head.

Stealth 1d20+20-10

Vyrian

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The reticent but eventual acceptation of the humanoid Erin of the pleasure she brought made the gigantic, shafted Erin smile happily, lovingly driving her shaft in as deep as it could go, building a steady rhythm for her pumping that was punctuated by the pleasured moans, almost screams, of the helpless but joyous receiver. She moaned herself with every thrust, sharing in the immense pleasure of being stretched out, feeling her shaft filling into the incredibly tight slit of the woman, now distended due to her girth; tight enough to make her feel every bump and ridge on her shaft. She slowly picked up the pace, always making sure that the woman shared in her pleasure, until even bound as she was she was struggling to put even more of the huge horsecock inside her, greedily pushing it deeper.

It was at that point where, with a grin, she started pounding the woman - it lasted only a couple of seconds, as a sudden wave of pleasure as she orgasmed made her plunge as deep as she could into the woman in one final thrust, and then begin emptying her oversized balls into her belly, watching it grow and grow and grow, until the woman looked beautifully pregnant.

The world shifted around her again as she recovered from yet another overwhelming orgasm, and where she'd before been a horse-hung giant, now she was just a very well endowed futanari. In front of her, the object of her desire - Kyubi, in all her beautiful and fluffy glory, teasingly beckoning her forward; and to her side, an identical version of her as she was right now, growing erect at the erotic sight of the kitsune as was Erin herself.

"Shall we?" She was asked asked as she held hands with her clone, and she could do nothing but nod, giving the soft hand a small squeeze before walking along with her towards Kyubi's inviting form, the other hand softly stroking her shaft as she walked. When she reached the kitsune, she stood still for a moment until, with a smile, she whispered:

"I'm ready to return all the pleasure you've given me." She said, leaning forward slightly and aligning her shaft and Kyubi's wet folds before pushing in slowly, moaning weakly as the warmth around her shaft sent jolts of pleasure through her. "Thank you." She panted, leaning forward to kiss the fox-woman passionately, her hands sliding down the vixen's body, stopping to play with her breasts and her rump; all as Erin pumped her thick length time and again, slowly at first, then ever more roughly as she became overwhelmed by the kitsune she was making love with. "I'll make sure to give you lots of my seed, so you can carry our beautiful children, dear." She whispered into the foxlike ears, lovingly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Denna easily slipped back into the room, and found Erin under guard by a much smaller presence, namely just a single man who was laying on his back, holding Erin's hips while the woman rode him, and driving his hips upwards into her. Before Denna could say much, Erin was leaning forward over the man, and embracing him as if he was her true love, and kissing him passionately. The man began cumming inside of her. Following his climax, Erin howled like an animal, moving her hips as if to take in as much of his seed as possible. Once he was finished, the man pulled out of her, and walked with a content expression, right past Denna. Thus, she was alone in the room with Erin.

Erin
Kyubi cooed at Erin as she made her approach. Her copy offering to get underneath the kitsune before she began confessing to the fluff goddess. "All the pleasure I've shown you is not a debt. It is but a gift~" Kyubi giggled at the assertive Erin, not even budging an inch when she slid her length inside the kitsune's folds, even when her other self filled her ass. Kyubi's legs wrapped around Erin's waist, and her arms wrapped around her body before they kissed. The kitsune let her tongue dance with Erin's, moaning pleasantly while they connected their lower halves. "The love you show me now is it's own thanks~ You've actually been such a good girl, that I'll overrule Rantia's decision. I'll make you into one of my very own priestesses~" she declared, before biting Erin's lower lip gently, and letting it go with a sly grin. "And then... One day you'll have a tail just like me. We'll be united by blood. A powerful intimate relationship... But for now... Pump your seed~ Let me feel you throb as you impregnate me~" she giggled, before locking with her in another kiss, encouraging both girls to thrust faster, which they likely didn't need too much in the form of encouragement.

Kyubi received Erin's thrusts, no matter how rough she choose to be. She felt Kyubi squirm and shift her hips to make it as pleasurable as possible, so each thrust felt divine inside of Kyubi's already divine folds. The pleasure built, and Kyubi made Erin feel as if she was going to melt while inside the kitsune's hot folds. Than suddenly, Erin felt Kyubi's hands gently squeeze her sack as the kitsune whispered into her ear. "Cum~" she cooed, before Erin suddenly felt a climax shoot pleasure through her body. Her balls pulsed in Kyubi's hands, throbbing and pumping their load into her folds. Kyubi's gentle squeezings seemed to encourage that much more to flow from her sack, as if she wanted to squeeze every last drop out. "You're a passionate woman, Erin~ I like that." she giggled, before the dreamlike state ended with the sensation of two lengths feeling like they were being drawn out of her ass and pussy respectively.

Kyubi appeared once again, this time laying Erin on her back, and straddling her waist, moving her hips to bounce off of her crotch, riding her cock while the massive amounts of sex left her feeling impossibly fatigued, which Kyubi seemed to understand as she took the lead, riding the tired woman before leaning forward, and greeting Erin with another kiss, dipping her tongue deep into her mouth. Their second love making session continued with gentle passion, taking into account Erin's fatigue, before Erin felt herself climaxing yet again, releasing streams of her baby batter into the kitsune to hopefully impregnate her if the first time failed.

The kitsune then lifted off, and Erin's world faded once again. Erin would find herself waiting there, legs spread open, and seed flowing in copious amounts from her womanhood. Denna stood over her now, looking over Erin in her thoroughly fucked state.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Denna restrained her cringe as the man walked past her, and hurried to Erin's side, pulling her out of the ritual circle. "Erin? Erin talk to me. What's your opinion on multi tailed fox goddesses?" She really hoped she wasn't a drone like the others, or worse, an enemy. If she had to put Erin down...

Her failure would be utter. All of this to save Erin and if Erin was lost, this disaster would be all her fault, with nothing to show for it but the crushing of all her comrades, and shortly after herself most likely.

She prayed fervently in her mind that it was a trick or a drug or something that had led Erin to act as such. And if it was not, that whatever remained of Erin could forgive her for her failures and what she may need to do afterwards.

Vyrian

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kyubi's promises of a better future were heard, if not understood at first by Erin, who was too deep in the overwhelming feeling of the warm kitsune flesh to worry about her future at all. Words were lost, with just the gentle, loving and rather playful tone of the vixen being important right now, as she poured her seed over and over into the fluffy beauty, to the point where she was almost too tired to move.

But Kyubi still wanted more of her, and so she gave it her all, trying to please the one who'd shown her such pleasure back. Every kiss was met with passion, every touch returned with tenderness, and as Erin released her load again into the kitsune, she smiled lovingly.

Then everything got blurry, faded, and a moment later she was looking at a worried Erin, feeling her abused womanhood overflowing with seed, as Erin asked her to speak on Kyubi. She shook her head slowly, trying to regain her hold on what had happened.

"I'm fine, Denna. Tired. A bit annoyed at... what I think just happened." She said, frowning, disappointed as she pieced together that she hadn't been actually having sex with Kyubi. She slowly struggled to her feet, tiredness taking its toll on her as she stretched an arm towards Denna, about to stumble back to the ground. "Urgh. I should be out there, though... not right if a priestess misses the ceremony, don't you think?" She asked, giving Denna a grin, as she headed outside slowly, smiling to herself as she remembered the kitsune's promises for the future.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Priestess. She was gone. "Yeah, yeah, have fun up there." Denna let Erin go by, hopefully with the ceremony happening she wouldn't have time to do anything, and with her collar still on, she wasn't a magical threat to the job. Once Erin was outside, she waited a moment to dash the tears from her eyes. She still had a job to do. She still had to end this. For Erin and her comrades.

Once she was sure Erin was away she snuck back to where Loroh was.

Assuming Loroh was still there and nothing had changed, she whispered sadly. "...She's gone, brainwashed. We move without her help." She bit her lip, trying not to let her failure overwhelm her alongside the fog, swallowing. "...Alright. We... We need to know how to break this ritual. If I can do one thing right, let it be that this will never happen to anyone ever again. We need to get something out of them, any of them. Krill's drunk, we might be able to get something out of him. If not we'll try til we do. We'll figure out what to do from there."

She hoped her failure wasn't clouding her judgement. She snuck out towards Krill quietly, hoping this would work out. He wanted her, he was drunk, she could use that. Hopefully.

Stealth 1d20+20-10

Vyrian

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Erin walked out of the brainwashing room, still feeling the effects of all that sex on her body as she looked at the ceremony going on. Not knowing what was happening, she didn't want to get in the way and she'd already had enough sex for a whole day - not that any of them could compare to the Kyubi of her dreams, anyways - so she went to the nearest wall, resting against it for a short while as she looked at the writhing mass of people and animals.

She wasn't too happy with her chosen location a couple of seconds later, not having clear view of the kitsune as she did... whatever the ceremony involved, so she slowly made her way through the crowd, smiling as she got closer to the fluffy goddess.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Denna:
HP: 83
PP: 39
EP: 40
TP: 0/50 (DU: 4)

Erin:
HP: 1/38
PP: 38
EP: 86
TP: 0/25 (DU: 2)

Finally reunited, the two girls recognized each other and Erin seemed a little fuzzy after all the sex and brainwashing, but wouldn't seem quite like a cultist yet. After just having sex with a horse and an entire crowd to boot though, she looked a little out of it. Though Erin was to walk out and into the crowd while Denna returned to Loroh.

Loroh blinked at Denna's announcement. "Already? Didn't they say something about it taking longer than that?" she inquired. "Are you sure she just isn't crazy?" she went ahead and brought the idea forth. Though, Loroh nodded at her plan. "Kyubi still hasn't finished with the first preistess. I wonder why it takes so long?" Loroh pondered, before letting Denna go to Krill to see if she can't learn something. When the girl made her presence known to Krill, the guardsman looked up at Denna with a smile, before taking another sip of his drink. "Ah... Look my dear. Look what love has brought to me." he motioned to his wife, who was looking tired as she rested against her husband, holding her belly with one hand. "Love has given me the mighty boar's child, and a girl whom I may call my fellow bride~" she said with a smile. Krill nodded at this, his cheeks flush in his current state. "Come to me, my future bride~ My lap has space for you." he motioned to his lap, while his lower half became increasingly excited.

Erin meanwhile, may be surprised that walking through the crowd didn't end up with her getting grabbed. Perhaps it's own form of miracle, even the hands that reached out for her only brushed off of her tan skin while Erin walked with a higher purpose: The Fluffy Goddess. Erin was able to walk through the whole crowd, up to the stage, where she got a front row seat, along with many others, to watch the kitsune's canine cock being ridden by an increasingly aloof priestess, as if her mind was going blank from making passionate love to the deity. Meanwhile, Rantia noticed Erin, and perked up in response, but was as confused as she was alarmed. Erin's behavior was confusing her. Though that didn't stop her from talking. "Do not interrupt the ceremony!" Rantia shouted to Erin. There'd likely be interference from the horned, green eyed woman if Erin tried to climb on stage.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I have no idea how magic works Loroh, but she's calling herself a priestess and she's trying to go join them on stage. Maybe she went mad, maybe she's brainwashed, maybe both. In either case, we can't rely on her. She's still sealed, and with the ceremony on going she probably won't finger us though so we're still on the same clock."

Denna looked out at the stage, frowning, "No idea. Big soul? Weak soul sucking? It's details of the ceremony and there's only one way I'm going to find out anything on that."

She made her way through the darkness to Krill. Seemed his wife had finished coupling with the boar, and had the belly to prove it. If it truly was full of child already though, which she prayed otherwise, it made her abandonment of her fellow mercenary to the beast before all the more terrible. This place was wearing on her sanity.

But for now, she had only two priorities and they overrode breaking into gibbering madness. Getting information, and NOT punching Krill in the face. The latter was more likely the bigger trial. She had to keep reminding herself that he was no more to blame than a dog trained to eat people's shoes. He didn't know better, it was the one who trained him who deserved to be taught to find all their teeth on the floor.

This was not her usual forte, she was a bodyguard not an inquisitor. She wasn't trained in manipulation or trickery, and she wasn't a big fan of such things. But today was a day of firsts, her first time, her first being raped, potentially her first child, and her first string of failures in ages. And now she hoped Krill was drunk enough to fall for her first attempt at gathering information. And to not make her want to punch him more.

"Yeah about that. You took my first time, Krill, drugged me and took it. I had ideas how it'd go you know, and being immobile on the floor was not one of them. Not very nice for your future second bride to have her first time with her husband to be full of discomfort and fear you know? And much as I'd like a second go, I'd like it done better. So we both enjoy it. You'll humor me won't you? You'd rather I got involved rather than being little more than a puppet right?," asks Den, trying not to be angry and instead sound just a little put out.

"I mean, stone cavern floor and such and dark where we can barely see each other is hardly what I'd call romantic. I'd rather it be at your wonderful house... dim candle light. A warm dinner, glances, letting passion take us away on a warm bed. Doesn't that sound so much more appealing than a bedroll on the floor or a dank dark cave?," smiles Denna. Actually that did sound nice, she just needed to replace Krill with someone not insane and it'd be perfect.

She glanced over to the ceremony then. "Mmm. And come to think of it, if I'm to stay with you, I should understand more of the goddesses faith, yes? And what better time to learn than during the most important of her ceremonies, right? Otherwise all the other people might make fun of me, and that wouldn't be nice. Why don't you tell me all about this ceremony to start, so I can understand the goddesses will better. And then tomorrow when it's all over you'll have all day with me to yourself rather than any interruptions."

She had no idea if this worked but prayed it would. She felt stupid listening to it herself. But maybe he was drunk enough to seem reasonable and not an obvious ploy.

Vyrian

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As she made her way through the masses of writhing people, dodging as best she could, Erin didn't fail to notice the grasping hands that were close to stopping her but, as if luck would have it, she finally managed to make it to the front row undisturbed - that was, until Ranthia noticed her presence, at which point she began her typically boisterous yelling, about as graceful as an elephant.

Her orders were met with a surprised look. "Wasn't planning on stopping my Goddess from ascending." She said, biting back all the insults she could've added to that, and laying the adoration thicker than she felt. She liked the kitsune, not her servants, and she wasn't in any way her actual Goddess - she just called her that because she seemed to like it.

"For now, it seems she's been benevolent enough to name me a priestess as well, so be a dear and stop yelling, will you? If she trusts me, I'm sure you're not going to question her decisions; and you can ask her yourself if you don't believe me... she might not like being interrupted mid-sex, but I bet she'll understand if it's for her own safety." She added, giving a tired smile.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rantia growled at Erin. "The priestesses listen to me. You will do the same." She replied, but it did seem Erin caught her attention. The monstrous woman stepped down from the stage, and looked at Erin directly, coincidentally saving her from a man who had just gotten up with his eyes set on the tan beauty. "You better not have said Kyubi's safety is under question casually, whore. You will speak now. Any games and I'll give you to that excited gentleman." She directed at the man standing there, drooling over Erin, before he was suddenly pulled over by a lustful woman, drawn back into the orgy. "... Whoever happens to be available." she corrected herself.

Meanwhile, Loroh nodded at Denna, letting her go off on her own to try and discover the details of the ceremony. With Krill now, the man seemed to be acting with romantic interests in mind as he never stopped smiling at Denna. At her first words, he would stand due to her not coming to sit with him, and would approach her directly. He'd take her chin into his hand, before placing a kiss on her lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth and letting her taste the alcohol he'd been drinking. It was certainly powerful stuff, enough to make Denna's head spin for a minute, allowing Krill to take it one step further. She felt him get close enough until their bodies were touching, while she felt his stiffening length run between her legs, stimulating her pussy as it ran by. His other hand not holding her chin went down and got a handful of her rump, holding her hips against his and forcing her to endure the sensation of his length gently shifting back and forth along her folds unless she struggled to get free.

Krill broke the contact of lips with Denna, before he spoke. "The goddess' teachings begin with blessing us with the wisdom that her divinity, is true divinity. Others that would claim our passion and pleasure is wrong, need only see the goddess to be blessed with the knowledge of true happiness and pleasure... So... You are a victim indeed... But all I did was show you the pleasure and happiness that I could give. You were merely a victim of ignorance. Others have led you to believe that what we are doing is wrong... And you know they're wrong, don't you?" he inquired, motioning one hand to gather some of Denna's own moisture collecting on his length, before showing it to her. "As horrible as the lies in your head told you it was... I felt you quiver around my length. If it was truly awful, devoid of the good feeling we all enjoy, then why did you enjoy it? Why do you hunger for more?" he asked, reminding her of her own sexual fluids leaking from her body. "Because you and I aren't any different." He announced. "You came here because you knew our love is mutual~" he chuckled. "Let us make love together, Denna. I will hold you and care for you, until you realize how genuine my passion is. We will raise our child together~" he cooed, rubbing Denna's belly. After doing so, she felt it, ever so slight. His hand ran over the smallest curve of her belly. The shape of a pregnant woman.

With that, he looked eager to continue. Denna would find herself being pulled by Krill. If she didn't stop him, she'd end up sitting on the ground with him as he intended, her back to the man and his length resting underneath her folds, sticking up from between her legs. While kissing her, on her mouth, neck, or otherwise, he'd whisper to her. "The men and women not bound on the altar are the priests and priestesses..." he'd announce, proceeding in the direction of telling Denna about the ceremony. But while doing so, he'd be caressing her and doing erotic things with her unless she struggled at any time following him trying to pull her down. She could easily remain on her feet if she chose to refuse him.

Vyrian

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Erin just shrugged to Rantia's growling. The woman would have to listen, whether she wanted it or not, after she claimed a threat to Kyubi's safety. "You can talk chain of command all you want later. We have a common interest now." She paused for a moment, humming to herself as she looked for the way to start.

"You found me in the forest. A dangerous place and known to be so. Didn't stop to think why, did you? Well, reason's simple." She smiled at Rantia, confidently. "Something worse was chasing after me. Perhaps demons, perhaps only humans, but a single mage - that's me - erased a pretty important part of your army, and since I definitely wasn't the strongest in the cult, saying just humans might be misleading. So you see... holding me here wasn't exactly good for any of us." She paused, thinking.

"Best case scenario, I lost them in the forest, but that's not really likely to happen if your pets could track me down so if not that... then we'd be looking at a cultist cell willing to negotiate. I can just go with them, you could maybe strike a deal with them. Breeding services for their hellhounds. Everyone happy.

"Worst case is a pack of hellhounds on their own. Don't think they'll much want to negotiate with any other supernatural creatures, they're smart enough to know to interrupt the ritual, they're capable of wielding magic. Don't want to guess what would happen then, but let me assure you it wouldn't be nice."

"If I had to bet, however, I'd bet on a couple of hellhounds having arrived at your village very long after I did, and having found a couple of your well-trained doggy sluts to impregnate before hiding somewhere and waiting for the rest of the pack to catch up. And if the pack did catch up, or if they chose to follow us to this cave, then believe me - demons hate everything that could challenge their control. They're going to try and wreck this ceremony if they can, and then turn you all into their breeders, of course. And you have what, eight magi who won't even see them coming to stop them before the ceremony's interrupted? So, you know, maybe I'm being a little bit paranoid, but I thought this might be important." She finished, arms jarred as she stared into Rantia's eyes.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Denna really wanted to correct him, about how she had no hatred of what two consenting adults decided they want to do, or even a group of them, as long as every person remotely involved consented first. But she had Krill talking now, though he seemed determined to do more than just talk. Much as she hated doing it, it seemed inevitable if she wanted to get anything useful out of him she'd have to lie with him again. She couldn't afford her struggles to make him reticent or to call her out. There was a chance she could get what she wanted without this but it was a risk. It'd do no good to lose out on knowledge this early.

So she steeled herself for distasteful acts and prayed that it'd serve to saving them all in the end. Her decision probably was influenced by her not particularly high tolerance for alcohol as well, she was an infrequent drinker and had never went further than feeling a buzz, and rarely at that. Seemed like this place was determined to keep her in a fog of some kind. Made sense.

Her thoughts were jarred though as he rubbed his hand over her stomach. She looked down and tried not to let fear take over. It was slight, but she was already starting to show. Whatever dark magic was at work in this vile place, she was certainly pregnant and in the course of a day rather than months she already was beginning to display it. She did some quick calculations in her head. Four days, four days and she'd give birth, assuming the growth rate remained static. No human child developed so fast. Was the madness in Krill more than simply that of the mind? It hadn't jumped to her mind, but it seemed likely that they had become corrupted in all this mess. What madness had he spawned inside her? And would continuing down this course spread that taint to herself?

It was a sacrifice. She had failed these people, and she had no right to worry or whine over her future in these circumstances. The only thing that mattered was preventing this from ever happening again, and if it meant she had to become a twisted monstrosity bearing horrors, she could at least ensure that the worse monsters were gone, and give these people a chance for a future that was less doomed.

The grinding and groping continued as she was pulled into his lap, his erect shaft between her thighs. Her brain jarred again briefly, reminded of the bizzare merging of gender on Kyubi before she got a hold of it as she started to weather Krill's advances.

"I know. I've not been idle all this time. I've been listening, paying attention. That's the goddess Kyubi, that's the high priestess Rantia, and those are the priestesses. There's another actually, my friend was accepted into the priestesshood earlier. And I've mostly figured the faith itself out. But what about the ceremony itself? Why are there sacrifices, what is the ceremony supposed to do? And why does Rantia act like a guard, what would a goddess need fear?," asked Denna, letting the undesired pleasure into her voice from his grindings, even as she steeled her mind for the pleasure itself, "I told you I had questions when we first met. They were different questions but I've an inquisitive mind. And I don't like feeling like everyone knows more about things than me. You don't want to make me feel stupid right? That's not very pleasurable."

She hoped he would hurry to the point. Or be a quick shot, she couldn't afford lingering more than required, and she was getting a little too much a crash course in sexual activity than she wanted with people she barely knew. Least if she wasn't utterly sullied, maybe the experience could be used to make the man she did come to love and could love her despite her being ruined come to greater pleasure.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If something was chasing you, they would have lost you in this forest, and we would have encountered them." Rantia would quickly reply. "This forest has it's own reputation around here. Even some cultists would know that. If there's anything to fear of such monsters, then Kyubi's loyal followers will willingly sacrifice themselves for our cause. They'll have to answer with war." Rantia declared, more than happy to throw away the lives of Kyubi's followers. "Your fears are recognized, but not needed. Either way, you're a priestess, you say? Then how about doing your duty? There are some unruly types who don't wish to accept Kyubi into their lives in that area over there." she pointed to what seemed to be more rest areas for recent captives, opposite the room where Erin and Denna woke up. "Take whatever you need. Bring some beasts, women, beast women, it doesn't matter. Just be sure they're given education on the joys of copulation~" she instructed Erin, before turning and seeking to return to her post.

Meanwhile, Denna had decided to humor the twisted and foul romantic. He'd lean his body over as she spoke, and turned her so that one of her arms went over his shoulder, allowing his face to meet her chest, and his lips to touch her nipples. She'd find him kissing and licking her small breasts, nibbling on her buds while one hand went down to religiously stroke her pussy, making Denna squirm with pleasure whether she wished to or not. "The priestesses say that Kyubi's ceremony cannot be interrupted because she first embraces the souls of her priestesses into her own soul, and turns them into one of her tails. Once she embraces all eight priestesses, she will stand before us as a mighty nine tail fox, her power given from us, her own servants, to prove how close we are as god and mortal. But then, in all her grace, she will give children to us, the souls of her priestesses. From the wombs of herself, and village girls, the priestesses will be reborn in the image of our goddess." he announced. "The entire ceremony is to give our lives and souls to the goddess, to fuel her power so that she may continue to bless us with our happy lives. Benevolently, she takes the sacrificial victims into her own soul, where they will join with her in paradise. She manages to contain even the most vile hater of our ways, even one who would slaughter her own people, and forgive them. She is truly a wonderful goddess." he cooed.

Then, he took it one step further. Once Denna's breast was wet with his saliva, he'd embrace her for a moment, taking in her smell, and licking her neck up to her ear. Every little reaction she gave pleased him, but her resistance didn't go unnoticed. "Is it so agonizing for you? Even when I make you moan, you hold it in. Can't you see?" he asked her, before embracing her tight in his arms. "I love you." he confessed, simply holding her in his arms while waiting for the expected impact, seeming to think his feelings would get through to her. He wasn't finished talking about the ceremony, it seemed Denna resistance just distracted him and struck him as a greater concern. Then as a follow up, his wife crawled forward, and giggled as she leaned in, and touched hers and Denna's noses together playfully. "I love you too. Even though you're an outsider, I'd love to have you in our family." his wife declared.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Denna paid attention to the wild ravings, even as she struggled not to do more than squirm to his touch. If this was true... This ceremony was ridiculous. The hell, that was her plan? To devour all these people so she could screw them full of new hairballs made from the souls of the priestesses? If it was true at all. Still, seemed resisting was distracting him...

"You misunderstand, I'm just trying to last longer for you so I can listen and still enjoy your company. You were my first, I don't have much experience with these things. And it'd be unfair of me to ask you to tell me these things then not listen or interrupt you with my groans. It has nothing to do with who you are, Krill. If it truly bothers you I could stop but surely you can humor the quirks of one you love, yes?"

She blinks as she got face full of wife face and pulled her head aside gently. "Heh, appreciate the vote of confidence at least. Though don't do that, not used to such things. I don't mind sharing but I'm not the woman type."

There was another question burning in her mind so she couldn't help but ask it as well. "By the way, I'm sure your answer will be the goddesses blessing but on the other hand, if you're the one who got me pregnant, why am I already showing? It takes nine months, there shouldn't be signs for a month or two still and this looks like I'll pop in a few days."