Bloody Tears (Keylo)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Bloody Tears (Keylo)

As Alicia makes her way down the dead remain shockingly......dead. The stones however do not, and what seems like a cave in quickly reveals itself as a massive stone golem blocking her path.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...I wonder if I can cut stone..."

Shifting her scythe into its pendulum blade form once again, Alicia did what no sane person would do... Try to split stone with a scythe.

((Demon Hunt!))

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(15)

The attack cleaves massive chunks of stone of the creature causing it to stagger back before slowly advancing towards Alicia again, it's footsteps causing the ground to shudder.

HP:51 MP:7

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Alicia, despite her earlier confidence, is almost surprised when the stone comes away so easily, a smile forming across her face.

"...Well, well...what do you know?...I 'can' cut stone after all..."

This in mind, Alicia launched forward, swing her pendulum blade in a horizontal arc, attempting to cleave the golem in two...
After three years of being hindered by pain and weakness, she was back to doing what she was best at... slicing apart "worthless" monsters and enjoying herself, the dull ache in her chest giving her little to no problem for now.

((More Demon Hunt.))

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The slash seems to have done nothing at all as the golem leans forward to grab Alicia, it seems entirely unaware as it's top have slides off the bottom and the entire thing crumbles to rubble. Her trip resumes unhindered and as she enters another blue door she thinks she found out why the catacombs were empty.....

Catacomb Boss: Legion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Another blue door...these things were always bad news...

Taking a moment to steel herself, both in body and resolve, before opening the door, Alicia hoped to have herself prepared and ready for anything she might encounter...

Then found this to have been a waste as she is taken aback by the horrific sight of numerous featureless human corpses bounded tightly into a sphere. More than a thousand damned souls unified into one sickening being...

Gritting her teeth, Alicia forced her scythe to change again into the pendulum blade, and charged forth, hoping to end this swiftly by splitting it in half...

((Demon hunt! >.>))

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(oooo a crit)

Alicia's blade sends out a massive gout of holy energy as it cleaves through the air it impacts the sphere and bodies litterally rain down turning to ash. Unfortunatly it seems that the mighty blow only reduced the sphere by half and plenty of bodies landed safely and slowly march towards Alicia.

HP:49 MP:5

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon finding herself slowly being surrounded, Alicia was tempted to expend energy so as to slash them away...but chose not to in favor of continuing her attack on the sphere, choosing to take a gamble.

"...To kill a snake cut off its head...That sphere must have a core somewhere to keep those bodies gathered to it..."

This thought in mind, Alicia attempted to make leap towards the sphere, and hopefully slice through to the core of the being...

((More demon hunt...))

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(16)

One last slash seems to do it, though soon Alicia regrets as the pulsing core is revealed with several clawed tentacles waving about randomly firing beams of energy.

HP:47 MP:3

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Beginning to feel the strain of maintaining her scythe's secondary form for such an extended period of time, and the scorching of her hands, Alicia is down to one last swing at best with her enhanced scythe. After that, she would be down to hacking at it normally and praying that it died. Nevertheless, after narrowly avoiding a beam that came too close for comfort, Alicia quickly swings her blade once again, this time at the core in hopes of putting an end to the vile abomination.

((One last demon hunt then.))

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(17)

Alicia's strike hits home but doesn't kill the creature and being just a pulsing mass of flesh there's no real way to tell how injured it is.

HP:45 MP:1

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Even with her scythe beginning to revert to normal, Alicia continued to hack at the core of the being while dodging laser beams, trying to destroy it once and for all...

((Just...plain attack.))

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(I sped it up, she did surprisingly well, no failures)

It takes a little over half a dozen attacks and in her fury she gets burned by a few beams but finally the mass bursts into flames and vanishes when touched making Alicia feel stronger than ever, perhaps even when she was not cursed.

Level 5 HP:55 MP:12 STR:40 INT:120

The door she came in opens as well as one that leads deeper underground.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((I'm amazed...Now watch karma come around and bite her in the arse...))

After what seemed to be an eternity of toiling away at the core of the creature, the creature finally burst into flames along with the rest of the damned souls, returning to ash. Better yet, with the vanquishing of another monstrosity, the pain of the curse lessened even more, and the girl felt power surge into he as a result.

Good...good...if I can keep this up, I can settle the score with Dracula...

Extremely pleased, the girl proceeded through the door that led further underground...

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

As she moved through the tunnels into the underwater caverns Alicia came upon many things, small demons, fish monsters, ice shades, every single one fell effortlessly to her, in a dry passageway she ran into a pile of rags that twitched and seemed to growl.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

With memories of the 'last' time she had stopped to investigate something still fresh in her mind, Alicia mercilessly brings her scythe down upon the rags...

((And watch that be a puppy. >.>;; ))

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(10 says otherwise :p)

All the scyth catches is cloth yanking the blanket off the snoring woman, "Hey you stupid monster! Get your own blanket!" She jumps up and pokes Alicia in the head half asleep. ".........A CUSTOMER! YAY!" She grabs her backpack and suddenly a table with tons of items pops up. "Welcome pale and valued customer! What can Sara the world's greatest adventuring saleswoman provide to you today?!" She beams happily, possibly the most disturbing thing Alicia has encountered in her quest.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Alicia, used to encountering monsters, demons, and the like, was completely taken aback by the mad woman in front of her, now extremely confused and unable to do much but gawk at her as she attempted to find words for what she felt.

"...Wha...how..who...where...."

Apparently it would take some convincing on the shoplady's part to convince the pale girl that she wasn't hallucinating at this point.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"When I heard about this castle I saw a business opportunity waiting! So I journeyed here to sell my wares to good people like you who came to fight monsters!.......Until I fell off the bridge and ended up down here. I've been lost down here for days HAHAHAHAHAHA! So what would you like to purchase?" She leans on her table grinning.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Alicia merely nods at her story, up till the point where she was asked to buy something.

"...Erm...I don't...think...I have much in the way of money...So...I can't really buy anything..."