What's new

ACT [ blue fountain ] Saint Boobie Milk Pudding 母乳聖女ミルクプリン RE126289 RJ126289

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i don't know if i'm still allowed to post link but anyway,after lurking for some time at dlsite i found a game released today and i fought it could might interest you lads.

from what i can see it's a ACT game(is that a genre?) with sprite sex and
(milk tit attack???). i don't have time to play the trial now so i leave the review for you guys.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126289. html

just remove the spaces from '.dlsite' and '.html'
Bonyuu Seijo Miruku Purin (Saint Boobie Milk Pudding) is a 2D side-scrolling pixel action platformer.

* Heroine
Milk Pudding = Philias
Height 160cm tall
Three size B96 W60 H92

* Story
A princess knight with curvy tits and hips goes up against the demons in Hellworld wielding her own holy breast milk, and a royal shield, to save the captured hero.

* Gameplay
Press "down" to take position behind your shield. The shield can repel powerful attacks.
But it's wrong to think of the shield as invincible. Take too many hits without guarding and the shield will break.
Milk Pudding's armor will also break after too many strikes.
When she's naked her attack pattern changes. She can squirt milk to defeat enemies.
Hold the attack button to charge up a bigger milkshot.
However, in this vulnerable state one hit will end it all for Pudding with a severe outcome...
You can grab items to restore both armor and shield.

5 stages + extra

Last edited by a moderator:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ126289]母乳聖女ミルクプリン

Just tried the demo...seems to be a very bad (and hard) game with so-so (maybe bad) art...

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just remove the spaces from '.dlsite' and '.html'
I don't understand why people do this shit, all you have to is take off the . part of the link and you can post it just fine for others to easily copy and paste, but no, you and all other like you have to go the extra mile and make it annoying for everyone.

FTFY

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't understand why people do this shit, all you have to is take off the . part of the link and you can post it just fine for others to easily copy and paste, but no, you and all other like you have to go the extra mile and make it annoying for everyone.

FTFY
He only has 3 post at the moment
I think Ulmf rule was atleast 10-20 post for You to be able post a link

NeithR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The exact is 15 posts to be able to post a link.

And I still need to wait to 15 posts too to be able to thumbnail image of my game x_x' .

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

locked it XD

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think it's trying to be an H-game parody of Ghosts 'n Goblins.

OP
goodolrub

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just tried the demo...seems to be a very bad (and hard) game with so-so (maybe bad) art...
r-really?i was hiped here for a moment...

I think it's trying to be an H-game parody of Ghosts 'n Goblins.
well now i know why it's a hard game,if it's a parody then the creator made a good parody in terms of difficulty.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Clarification: For the users who do not have enough posts, there is a method that allows you to post links without throwing shit at the fan. Nimrod meant that instead of brutalising the link like the this:
http://www. dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126289. html
removing "http://www." part would suffice, and here's the result:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126289.html
Simple, is it not?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lets get back to the subject.

I once tried their game,and was somehow stuck at a moment in the game till i finaly gave up and deleted it.
The hardest thing to do about those game are to understand how to play and what item are doing what,since its RPG.
Some people may be right about the art,its far to be the best I've ever seen,but the crazy thing about this game are animation wich are,actually,pretty nice.At least,far better than lot of shit I've seen till now in Hgame.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't mind hard games, it's just that it didn't look like it was worth the time. Like I always say, I play these games for the "H-factor", if it sucks I rather play a game on my looong list of games to play on Steam (damn you, season's sales :( )

It's very rare I play an H-game just for it's gameplay. I did enjoy beating the crap out of enemies on TifaTan games, Mighty My Master, Saa Ushida! and more recently Succubus Fist, just to name a few, but I think I can count them with my hands.

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

from what i can see it's a ACT game(is that a genre?) with sprite sex and
(milk tit attack???). i don't have time to play the trial now so i leave the review for you guys.
"ACT" is short for "Action".

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a link for this?