What's new

ACT [ Blue Mad Diode ] [ 青色ハッキョウダイオード] DepriviA / D e p r a v i A RE140678 RJ140678

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Depravia/D Pravia

Two things :

1 : A link to latest version would be also appreciated here, thanks in advance to whoever does it,

2: I tried to run the 1.0 version but not only it seems to have issues to be extracted, the game refuses to run ! I am probably missing a file. Any idea ?
Can't remember if this was one of those games that you need to be in Japanese Locale to install or not....don't think it was. Try that first. If you don't know how to do it, google "change system locale"

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

b.dlsite.net/RG13597/archives/51447749.html

1.02 update
● 2015/01/25 Ver1.02リリース
・ゲーム開始時にセーブした音量の数値が読み込まれないバグを修正
・ThePride前半の天井針の配置を一部修正
・一部誤植の修正
・ボスラッシュモードのプログラム記述ミスを修正
 (ベルフェゴール戦で被弾すると悪墜ち回数が増えてしまうバグ)
・アニメ再生モードのバグの一部修正

all are bug fixed

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't use the japanese dlsite. Is there any other way to get the (latest version of the) game?

Last edited:

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey this game is stupidly laggy for me, and my computer isn't that bad so it really shouldn't be. Turning off stage events helps a bit but still huge delay.

Anyone having the same problem/have any idea how to make it run a little better? I'm on vista.

Last edited:

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks SiG.
How much guro content is in this game in comparison to h-scenes?
is it 50/50 guro/h-scnens? Or more like 70/30?
I'd like to know because I'm not a fan of completely guro content but the demo also had a few h-scenes, so I'm curious.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks SiG.
I'd like to know because I'm not a fan of completely guro content but the demo also had a few h-scenes, so I'm curious.
Maybe 75/25 :p lot of ryona and guro in this game.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks SiG.
I'd say even 7:3 or 8:2
Guro content is so much
The Game Over sprite all is Gore
Even the CG , so brace You'r self:D

Good game , but quite laggy for Me
I think My PC aren't that bad though

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd say even 7:3 or 8:2
Guro content is so much
The Game Over sprite all is Gore
Even the CG , so brace You'r self:D

Good game , but quite laggy for Me
I think My PC aren't that bad though
I think you're overstating the amount of gore in the sprites and CG a bit. Granted, the game has a lot of gore, but many sprites are purely H scenes.
Less than half the CGs have full-on gore in them, with a bit of ryona scattered here and there in the H CGs.
I'll agree that the ratio is probably about 8:2 for Guro/ryona to H scenes, due to the sheer number of gory death sprites (which can be turned off in the main menu).

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Meh, I can't buy it. I'm bound to PayPal.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

I not sure if DMM can buy items by their points, if can you can use web money or bitcash by exchange current from paypal account.

try to look at this

slim shady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if anyone got a link to v1.02 can u pm me or post links ???

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone explain to me what the "AfterEffects" the author is releasing soon? From what I can read from his blog, it is a video guro collection. Is it related in any way to this game?

And in related news, ver.1.02 is virtually impossible to find.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone explain to me what the "AfterEffects" the author is releasing soon? From what I can read from his blog, it is a video guro collection. Is it related in any way to this game?
Nope, just video guro collection

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone up the video collection? Please and thank you. ;)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

How about you all send him a message if you want it instead of asking in here and clogging it up with requests? Please. Thanks Perzyk for the vids. +1

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How about you all send him a message if you want it instead of asking in here and clogging it up with requests? Please. Thanks Perzyk for the vids. +1
Yeah that would be the best:). And no problem really i'm glad that i could share it:D. I was thinking about making new thread for this vids collection, but decided against it since it was mentioned here and author is the same for both. And since it's part loli (for me anyway) we could only discuss it, but what there to discuss when it's video not a game where you can find some secrets:D. Oh and thanks Vinceras:)

Cyborg-

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize in advance if this has been posted but I couldn't find anything. Has anyone been able to locate version 1.02? It seems like the author made quite a bit of updates with a new game mode as well as a new CG. Having a lot of difficulty finding the newest version.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I apologize in advance if this has been posted but I couldn't find anything. Has anyone been able to locate version 1.02? It seems like the author made quite a bit of updates with a new game mode as well as a new CG. Having a lot of difficulty finding the newest version.
I was looking for version 1.02 myself but i never found anything... Maybe updates weren't interesting enough (i don't think so myself since i was looking for new version), or it's because it only came out on Japanese DLsite and on DMM not on English DLsite it's hard to get updated version??