What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Blue Oracle Studio] Witched Tale

hmprovt

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I'm hmprovt, i have been playing H-RPG for a long time, here now i want to show you my first game creation called Witched Tale

Description:
Inspired Violated Heroine and alike RPG, Witched Tales is an adult adventure RPG game about Akiko, a young girl who got kidnapped when she was on her way to find her dad. She is saved by Rippe, a Mysterious witch but for a price. Outside of her small home village, Akiko got a whole wide world await. You play as Akiko, complete Rippe's quest to earn your freedom, explore the world, meet people on the way,... and of course lewding herself. The choice is your. The H contents will be standing images, pixel sprites and full CG.

Charaters:
mai2222n (2).png
Akiko, our protagonist, a country girl doesnt know much outside of her village
witch stand.png
Rippe the Witch, keeping Akiko as a tool for herself, her intension is unknown
Gameplay:
Expected contents are:
-an active combat system.
-lots of minigames.
-a clothes changing system
Rise Akiko's stat and items to advance further in the story, losing will sometimes result in a game over or a whole different branch of story. New events and activities are unlocked through exploring and choice making. Akiko's lewd stats also affect her action.
Controls:
RPG Maker basic control
Arrow key for movements
Enter/space/Z for interation
X/Esc for cancel and opening menus
As for no there's not yet to be a combat system, future developement will be made.
Fetishes:
This is still planning but for now there will be
-Corruption/mind breaking
-Prostitutions
-Monster
-Bestiality
You can find the download link in the page.
Or you can click

Thank you for reading. now heres some in-the-making-CG and in-games screenshot:

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Art's looking great, hope to see more!

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope to see more from this project. It all looks very good right now. Im excited to see where this goes.

wjddlfp8254

Reputation score
Looks promising! Cannot wait to play the full version already :D Keep up great works!

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I dont think i ever remember a western project like this actually being finished, but there is nothing stopping you from being the first, godspeed.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks really promising, will keep my eye on this one too, I wish you good luck with its development

OP
H

hmprovt

Reputation score
Thanks guys, for you encouragement. Theres a new version now that fixed the resolution and some features.

ryproar

Reputation score
So the demo is just the opening right? I mean that is fine and all but it seems to be nothing more than a run to the right and be done sim. I really hope there is more planned than what the "demo" shows. I saw no cgs or anything else besides a bit of dialog and running from wolves. If you want to get support you need to have a bit more in the demo than that. I mean 10 to play the game is a bit steep as it stands now. I mean proof of concept is fine but the demo kinda is a bit off putting to me. I am interested, but as it stands now it is too pricey and the demo really does not show anything worth paying 10 for tbh. Sorry for being so negative but that is just what I am seeing at this point.

OP
H

hmprovt

Reputation score
So the demo is just the opening right? I mean that is fine and all but it seems to be nothing more than a run to the right and be done sim. I really hope there is more planned than what the "demo" shows. I saw no cgs or anything else besides a bit of dialog and running from wolves. If you want to get support you need to have a bit more in the demo than that. I mean 10 to play the game is a bit steep as it stands now. I mean proof of concept is fine but the demo kinda is a bit off putting to me. I am interested, but as it stands now it is too pricey and the demo really does not show anything worth paying 10 for tbh. Sorry for being so negative but that is just what I am seeing at this point.
Yes, as for now it's a very early version, actually i didn't have any version of the game that are further than this. But as for my plan, the demo should at least contains 10% of the final products so the lack of contents are due to it's still in a early stage of the developement. Thank you for your feedback.

OP
H

hmprovt

Reputation score
A new scene has been added to the game in a new update.

n64todd133

Reputation score
Looks promising! Is there a Pregnancy System with humans and beasts in the works. Just like Violated Heroine?

Subtle

Reputation score
Anyone know if this guys alive or dead?
His Patreon link is dead, may as well give this thread the [Abandoned] tag.
At least the Google file is still up, but that's all this game amounted to.