What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BlueLab] MoCon (same creator as MilQue) RE158288 RJ158288

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this MilQue2 or is this a completely separate game?

A pixelated RPG with birth CGs; about a novice mage who takes lots of spunk.

8 base CGs, 14 kinds of head and feet customizations, all CGs
turn cum into interspecies gestation in the womb and give birth to bugs

Last edited by a moderator:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: MoCon (same creator as MilQue) RJ158288

Looking at the blog (though I can't read japanese), I think they cancelled MilQue2 to make this instead, I remember they took the MilQue2 page down a while ago and have been posting RPG-like stuff since, so I'm glad to see we finally have a demo.

EDIT: Except this "demo" has almost no content to it, aside from a small bit of dialogue and a single CG.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here you go, though I would like to encourage those who can to buy it to do so, it's way cheap and showing support is always good.

She is abducted by the tentacle? girl who for some reason needs her to give birth to monsters, didn't get the details with the machine translation.

So, she can go to the dungeon which has 3 levels, each with a different type of monsters and get fucked, each type has a different kind of seed, then after you get enough she can go to the birthing room and should give birth to a monster depending on the combination and amount of seed she had. I say should because apparently she needs huge amounts of seed to get anything else besides the crappy default birth scene, or something else, I didn't have enough time to test it out this morning.

The "dungeon" is waaay too simple, as are the h scenes, each level is a straight short line with 3 monsters of the same type, interact with them, h scene. Each time she has sex she gets 1 "MP' of 25 max, though she can keep getting fucked, and the more "full" she is, you get variations to the cg, basically hornier. When she gives birth it resets to 0. Her status are things like times she have given birth certain stuff or things like that, again, machine translation not very helpful, though one of the stats increase every time she has sex and doesn't reset when giving birth, I suppose it's lust or something like "womb quality"?

I can't really say because like I said I didn't have enough time to properly test it out, but so far I think it lacks content compared to Milque, it feels like him testing out stuff (sprites, mapping, etc) for Milque2.

So, that's about it that I can remember right now, sorry if the post is incoherent or difficult to understand, writing this kind of in a hurry :rolleyes:

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy, this one was a big disappointment. The art looks really neat when you see it on DLSite, but the gameplay is nonexistant and completely anti fun, requiring you to repeat the same scenes with very small differences every so often to the point where those scenes are not even erotic to you any more.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here you go, though I would like to encourage those who can to buy it to do so, it's way cheap and showing support is always good.

She is abducted by the tentacle? girl who for some reason needs her to give birth to monsters, didn't get the details with the machine translation.

So, she can go to the dungeon which has 3 levels, each with a different type of monsters and get fucked, each type has a different kind of seed, then after you get enough she can go to the birthing room and should give birth to a monster depending on the combination and amount of seed she had. I say should because apparently she needs huge amounts of seed to get anything else besides the crappy default birth scene, or something else, I didn't have enough time to test it out this morning.

The "dungeon" is waaay too simple, as are the h scenes, each level is a straight short line with 3 monsters of the same type, interact with them, h scene. Each time she has sex she gets 1 "MP' of 25 max, though she can keep getting fucked, and the more "full" she is, you get variations to the cg, basically hornier. When she gives birth it resets to 0. Her status are things like times she have given birth certain stuff or things like that, again, machine translation not very helpful, though one of the stats increase every time she has sex and doesn't reset when giving birth, I suppose it's lust or something like "womb quality"?

I can't really say because like I said I didn't have enough time to properly test it out, but so far I think it lacks content compared to Milque, it feels like him testing out stuff (sprites, mapping, etc) for Milque2.

So, that's about it that I can remember right now, sorry if the post is incoherent or difficult to understand, writing this kind of in a hurry :rolleyes:
So how do i extract this to get the characters in japanese cause my games being a bitch about the filenames?

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

God Damn, i used to be able to open 7zip with ntleac and that would do the job but its not working, dont really wanna go changing my locale :( DAMNIIITTTT
You could try Locale Emulator;

No guarantee it'll work, though. If push comes to shove and you really want to get those files right, just change your locale.

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a full save of the game?

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there another link? The MEGA one is dead.