What's new

ACT [ bo-fu-bo-fu-mat ] ぼふぼふマット Shojo Senshi (Girl Soldier) 少女戦士 RE150621 RJ150621

DerpHurr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New game from the maker of Wicked Planet.
Side scroller with I believe sprite sex (Kiko confirm and get on that)
Basically the same as Wicked Planet, however your gun is replaced with a kick.
I saw four animations in the demo, but it ends at the first level boss so I expect the game to have a decent amount.
Comes out late February so not a long wait.
A simple side-scrolling action game.

Special strikes cause damage and enemy contact equals violation.
Clearing the game unlocks everything, so there's no need to replay. (Except for fun!)

Depending on your PC the character, etc. may not display correctly,
so please play the trial version to confirm compatibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Girl Warrior (RJ150621)

Looks okay, although dat jiggle on some of those animations, haha :p

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really wish this guy would switch back to RPG instead of ACT, but this is still good news regardless.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lackluster compared to other games in the genre. The most noticeable thing that was missing was the "finished" animations with the girl being pulled out of and dripping. It makes the existing animations feel incomplete. Up to that point the animations aren't bad, though, if perhaps a bit light on detail.

The gameplay isn't any better. Its boringly easy until at some point you are overwhelmed with too many enemies to handle. Since you can't parry, jump over, or outrun the waves of enemies that come from all directions it will be a question of whether the bosses have too much HP to whittle down before the MC succumbs to unavoidable assaults.

The mechanics are a lost cause but maybe we can at least hope for a gallery with complete animations when the game gets a full release. The price is very reasonable.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The animation and art look a lot better compare to circle's last game. But still look a bit weird while she's walking (she doesn't have to rotate her body that much right? :p) The gamplay similar to Bikini Quest; it look good at first 20 sec then boring because of only loop enemies appear and I don't find how to run. And what the heck in the boss room? too many enemies and spawn rate very fast :(

Last edited:

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The animation and art look a lot better compare to circle's last game. But still look a bit weird while she's walking (she doesn't have to rotate her body that much right? :p) The gamplay similar to Bikini Quest; it look good at first 20 sec then boring because of only loop enemies appear. And what the heck in the boss room? too many enemies and spawn rate very fast :(
Try ducking and win the game easily

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks like ne doll that you forgot to say the se ne woman should be XD.
should not happen because for me this is again not a real game heintei eha dolls teahter.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

looks like ne doll that you forgot to say the se ne woman should be XD.
should not happen because for me this is again not a real game heintei eha dolls teahter.
sorry but i cant resist D:

english your strong is

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

New game from the maker of Wicked Planet.
Side scroller with I believe sprite sex (Kiko confirm and get on that)
Basically the same as Wicked Planet, however your gun is replaced with a kick.
I saw four animations in the demo, but it ends at the first level boss so I expect the game to have a decent amount.
Comes out late February so not a long wait.
I actually can't get this game to run.. It says "Device couldn't be acquired". I've tried applocale and everything, but to no avail. -.-

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

It appears to have been released.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

That final boss is awful. It didn't help that my jump button kept failing when I was about to get blasted.

Seriously, half your health for the controls failing? Did they even playtest this? Geez...:/

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

I do hate double posting, but I figured out how to successfully use a hex editor to edit the savefile, so...here's the savefile.

Attachments

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I beat it legit (froze my health at maximum in Cheat Engine), here you go.

Attachments

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What kind of enemies and bosses are in this game? Is it just naked men like in the screens?

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having a weird blurring issue. All the sprites appear fuzzy with no definition. Anyone else ever have this issue?