What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

Has there been any progress with a full translation for this game? The UI translation helped immensely. I've figured out the buildings and some of the unlock stuff (mainly due to using someone else's save), but now I want to know the...story or whatever, as well as know exactly what all the stuff on the left means.

Last edited:

poplarchan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why but i'm stuck with just 3 slaves, though i've seen that you can have more than 3. Anyone can tell me how to get more slaves?

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why but i'm stuck with just 3 slaves, though i've seen that you can have more than 3. Anyone can tell me how to get more slaves?
Build more cell?

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello all, does anyone know if there is a significant difference in what happens on day 30 when you have to make a decision?

tmnrkt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has there been any progress with a full translation for this game?
Wait for a day or two, please. I continue working.
But I attached *partial* exe translation for testing purpose.

Visit bsdiff site. Please google it as this is my 2nd post.
Place bspatch.exe and .pat file in game folder.
Rename "bokuno.exe" to "bokuno_org.exe".
Exec "bspatch bokuno_org.exe bokuno.exe bokuno.pat" in command prompt.

Please tell me this procedure works or not.;)

EDIT: I forgot to attach file.

Attachments

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey man, just wanted to say that I've given your translation a try and it's really good! I don't really have anyway to thank you for working during this holiday period but I hope +reps will suffice! :)

I played a new game with your translations, and the translations I've noticed so far are for:

1. UI. Everything on the in-game menu has been translated. Including the achievements page and upgrades page (stars unlock). This should make it easier to understand how to gain missing achievements and what each upgrade is for. Thank you!
2. Most right-clicks have been translated. Room right-click, will tell you room-earning-rate (per round of sex I think) and room rent fee. Maybe changing 'cost' to 'rent' and 'price' to 'earning' or 'rate' will be more understandable though? Just my 2-cents!
3. Lady right-clicks are partially translated, they have their names translated but rest of the pop-up remain untranslated. Fortunately first page post will tell you what they are.
4. Esc menu, very partially translated. Only the pages with your saves have your savegames translated. Starting page menu also not yet translated.
5. Now I've saved the best for last. Some of the beginning game dialogue has been translated as well a bit of the repetitive help-dialogue that may pop up when new ladies arrive, or insufficient businesses. This will definitely help new game-players who have no idea what to do at the start. With the translation, our blue-haired girl will tell them to buy a cage, then fill it with the cheapest ladies, den buy the only available room to put them to work.

Thanks again for your work! Very helpful stuff! :)

Anyways if the game updating will undo any work you have done on translation, I'd agree that it'll be troublesome, maybe hold back until updates cease? At the very least what you've done is already very sufficient. My suggestion would be to finish up the remainder of the game menus (escape menu and startpage menu), the lady-pop-up pages and a bit of the beginning tutorial dialogue and repetitive help-dialogue. That should make it perfect until the game updates, I don't think the storyline and dialogue along the way should be that much of a priority yet. No rush of course! Please enjoy your holiday period as well and thanks again (again) for your translation! :D

Last edited:

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: I forgot to attach file.
Sorry, someone else mentioned it worked... but I couldn't get it installed with the directions here. Bsdiff looks like it was for linux? Downloaded a windows port, but not sure if I got it working. If someone could explain, would appreciate it.

Sofomo

Reputation score

It took me a bit to figure out too. BSDiff has a windows version of their site you have to browse for. Once you get that, open a command prompt with Run (press R and the windows key) and type in CMD. Then type CD whatever directory you put the game and all those files in. And then type in his instructions. I had to copy bokuno.exe and include a vanilla bokuno.exe though for it to work, so mine read "bspatch bokuno_org.exe bokuno.exe bokuno.pat" so I guess the windows version has a different formatting.

EDIT: Also great work, dude! The translation is really impressive. If you'd like I can get in touch to help touch some of it up, like the Glory Hole being "Wallbutt" (although that's kinda funny to say outloud)

Last edited:

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It took me a bit to figure out too. BSDiff has a windows version of their site you have to browse for. Once you get that, open a command prompt with Run (press R and the windows key) and type in CMD. Then type CD whatever directory you put the game and all those files in. And then type in his instructions. I had to copy bokuno.exe and include a vanilla bokuno.exe though for it to work, so mine read "bspatch bokuno_org.exe bokuno.exe bokuno.pat" so I guess the windows version has a different formatting.

EDIT: Also great work, dude! The translation is really impressive. If you'd like I can get in touch to help touch some of it up, like the Glory Hole being "Wallbutt" (although that's kinda funny to say outloud)
Thank you!!! Also, thank you tmnrkt for the translation!

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Couldn't get the to work on my PC. I'm using Windows Xp pro.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this game only works on win64?

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Vista or newer for the game. On the DLSite page, right next to the spot for game images, it tells you a few things, the fifth one down is compatibility:

対応OS :

[PC]
WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game is also running on 32 bit mode, and I doubt a 32-bit game would require a 64-bit OS.

Reputation score

When right clicking on the girls there is a red woman silhouette with a number that varies wildly between girls. It goes down when they're used, but back up when they shower, and seems to go up when they work the restaurant/tavern. Anyone know what it signifies?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I believe that's how much youll get if you sell them.

tmnrkt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My suggestion would be to finish up the remainder of the game menus (escape menu and startpage menu), the lady-pop-up pages and a bit of the beginning tutorial dialogue and repetitive help-dialogue.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the exe translation can go along with resource translation. That is, use the file at post #125 in page 9 also.
I'll repost all you need in a post when I finished my job.

When right clicking on the girls there is a red woman silhouette with a number that varies wildly between girls. It goes down when they're used, but back up when they shower, and seems to go up when they work the restaurant/tavern. Anyone know what it signifies?
It's the base value of the girl (Unit price per prostitution in Japanese).
I don't know the exact formula, but the money you finally get are capped by the room she works in and boosted by her skill level.

You can get bonus stars as the money we get increases.
The author said, you can get green stars in chair room even if she has only around 20 CHR. Wait for her to gain skill level in chair room.
Stars you can are calculated on the money we finally get.

>売春椅子が緑星を生み出す条件は単価XX以上が条件です
>魅力20近い奴隷を配置してLVが上がるのを待っていれば条件を満たせるはずです

tmnrkt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translation of [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館 3

I finally finished translation! Below is patching procedure.
  1. Download BSdiff windows port. (Just google it).
  2. Copy bspatch.exe to game folder.
  3. Download attached file and extract it.
  4. Overwrite files in game folder with extracted files.
  5. Rename bokuno.exe to bokuno_org.exe.
  6. Shift + Right click on game folder and "open command window from here".
  7. Type "bspatch bokuno_org.exe bokuno.exe bokuno.pat" in command prompt and press enter.

That should work. Any comment is welcomed.
I'm native Japanese, so I need a comment from English speakers.
Please help me improve the translation.

Regards,

Attachments

Last edited:

Nike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Translation of [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館 3

7. Type "bspatch bokuno_org.exe bokuno.exe bokuno.pat" in command prompt and press enter.
Works great! Though not a native language, and yet easier to play.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Translation of [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館 3

That should work. Any comment is welcomed.
I'm native Japanese, so I need a comment from English speakers.
Please help me improve the translation.

Regards,

I'm sorry but i feel a little stupid here finding the BSdiff windows port.
Each time I find a version to download none of the version contain a "bspatch.exe", the files are all .1 or .C type which I don't recognize.

If someone has a direct link to the BSdiff program or even an already patch version would be great.

thanks in advance!