ACT Patreon Active [Bomb-A-Head] Demon Tale

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
8c5c845305.png

Language
English

Description
So Bomb-A-Head has finally gotten around to developing in Unity. This particular game was originally going to be done in flash, but seeing as how flash is old and support for it has all but died out, he's decided to remake the game using the Unity engine. Based on the first 2D version of the game which is kinda the POC, it seems this will mainly be a yuri-esque game with some other penetrative sex via monsters, and futa characters. In the game, you can level up and recruit allies to fight for you, which can also level up, thus RPG elements. This 2D demo is public, and can be found easily on his patreon.

As far as the Unity build goes, it's very bare bones currently as expected. Although, there should be a slightly...less bare bones update coming sometime this month. In the current Unity build, all you can do is move around.

123232.png

Controls (2D Demo)(from the included text file)
A:
-Attack (4 Hit Combo ending in knockdown)
-Recover (Along with directional keys)

S:
-Lift(Standing in front of downed opponent)
-Restrain(Standing behind downed opponent)
-Upside Down(Standing Opponent)
-Back Throw (Behind Opponent)
-Tag Team (In front of a restrained opponent)
-Pull Off and Restrain (In back of an opponent restraining)

S + Directional Keys:
-Throw Forward (Pressing towards opponent)
-Tail Fuck (Pressing Down simultaneously)

S + D:
-Succubus Kiss (On opponents denoted with yellow bar)

D:
-Special Attack (Once Unlocked)

W:
-Help a downed ally (Press A to speed it up)
-Request Assistance (Press A to speed it up)

P:
-Pause the game

E,Q:
-Switch Magic

Directional Up:
-Release Opponent from a grab

Controls in Unity:
As stated, there's not much right now. Left stick or W/A/S/D moves the character, and the right stick moves the camera. You do need a PC joystick if you want to move the camera.

Normally, I would be skeptical of any 3D action game in the pipeline really. If you look around though, you might find some of the stuff that Bomb has been doing for the sake of practice, and I will say it's pretty decent. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Content
Monster
Yuri
Futa

Links
Patreon:

Download
Demon Tail 2D Demo:

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yay Bomb you can do it!! make an awesome unity game that makes everyone horny and touch themselves!(I'm the Cheerleader on the website) As far as bare bones tech demos go its pretty solid. the main thing to note unlike many 3D action games that pop up and never amount to anything but a demo, Bomb wont be giving up on what they are working on. always delivered content on the flash games I'm confident the unity ones will be the same.