What's new

ACT WolfRPG [Bon-no Strategy] 紺野真白は仮想空間で不貞の味を覚えた!~若妻の爛れた浮気生活~(RJ317779)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DLSITE(JP):
Tags: Married Woman Bitch/Slut Cheating/Adultery Prostitution/Paid Dating Sex Industry/Soapland Cuckoldry (Netorare) Pregnancy / Impregnation Female Homosexuality

Gameplay: Fairly standard ARPG. The MC can act in both the real world, as well as logging into the VRMMORPG. Outside is fairly boring. Players can visit various locations, buy items, and eventually prostitute themselves. Later on you can meet NPCs from the MMO outside as well.

In the MMO the gameplay is fairly simple, You can pick up quests from the information center, buy various items, and ask a support character to assist you. Entering the warpgate in the center of town asks you where you want to go.
Inside the levels, enemies damage you by simply running into you, this also progresses your abnormal status'. Support characters simply randomly use skills when you attack or are damaged. If you have a support character special black colored chests spawn (They always seem to give in-game money)but opening them gives intimacy points with them, used to advance their story.

Everything in the game takes AP. Start of the day is 100, at 0 the day ends. If you're using the hacks that come with Lillebulle's text hooker you can hit F9 and find Variable 60. That's your AP.

Controls:
Mostly standard RPGMV fare, arrow keys move, Zattacks, X opens menu.

Story:
An ARPG where a house-wife's husband goes on a business trip, while he's away she finds his beta account for a VR MMORPG. She logs in and quickly discovers that because the account was created by her husband, it gets corrupted as she uses it. This corruption causes adverse physical effects to the avatar (Breast expansion and Futanari) the player can heal them by talking to the admin, who subjects her to perverse sexual experiments to cure them. As she gets lewder in game, she slowly starts to get lewder in real life as well. I haven't finished the game, but the NTR element seems to just be 'there' so far.

Notes:
Skills can be upgraded to a max of 9. The heal skill at level 1 only heals 3%, this increases by 3% per level for 30% at 9. Don't forget to upgrade!
Prostitution takes into account your lewdness, sexappeal, and skill+Times performed to increase the other parties climax gauge. Like a mini mini-game. I assume you get more money for more climaxes but I can't confirm it.
Dying leaves you the option of initiating a scene, or spending 20 SP to fully heal and keep fighting.
Some prostitution have preferences. Requiring you to have/not have specific abnormalities.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Crud, having issues with my torrent. They all got deleted and my windows defender is not giving me an option to stop that.

OP
YllariusCroceus

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Playing through to the end I ended up getting the blond hair dude's ending it seems.

I'm not sure what the upper limit on affection is for triggering events is either, All my NPCs had 200+ affection by the end.
It looks like you can get a maximum of +10 a day with each. +3 for H IRL (+2 for platonic date, +3 for H in-game, +3 for grabbing the chests in a dungeon (THere's always 3, I ran sewers over and over for it.) and +1 for simply taking them to a dungeon.
The exception is the Administrator, who can gain infinite affection by gaining abnormal condition's then having him cure them. (Assuming action points hold out.)

I have no idea how many endings there are, at a completely wild guess I'd assume 2x for each male character (6x total) 1 for each female character (2x total) 1x basic ending. But that's a stab in the dark.

Looks like the most recent version also fixed some annoying bugs. Futanari/Big Breast/Preg not counting in the status menu, and a bug with an event in the game later on that took me forever to fix.
If you're running 1.0 heres a workaround:
The /second/ time you're sent to the Tarte Tatin abandoned village, DO NOT enter the main center house. Instead go into the far SE shack. It should trigger the event.
If you attempt to go into the main shack, she'll give you a 'prompt' asking to go in. IF YOU TRIGGER THIS PROMPT, AT ALL, YOU CANNOT PROGRESS.

Esket5

Reputation score
Requesting a save file too as I think it's taking me way too long to progress into the game. Already at 2 hours gameplay mark and still, only have 5 CGs

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's impossible to get all of the CGs in one go, just so people know. The males have mutually exclusive paths after a point, as to the females. Once you cross a threshold with one of the females you just go on with their route. With the males, I think it's who you get to fuck you first, or numerous times. My first go around was with the blond-haire dasshole and the redhead student.

As an aside,
holy shit is this game running the gamut of emotions. Spoilers for the routes so far as I still try to figure things out:: The blonde asshole, if he's the one who impregnates the MC, will blackmail her to deliver 30k money every day on the second half of the game, otherwise you get a Bad End. He turns the MC into a masochist. If you follow the redhead school student's route, the MC starts to groom her into becoming reliant on her, first seducing her and then eventually whoring her out in game and then fully wrapping her around her finger at the end of her route, with her ending having the MC be whoring her out in real life while fucking her on the side. The "idol" route (this is what MTool calls the route anyway) has the idol blackmailing the MC after taking a picture of them having sex in real life, and while I haven't finished that route because boy am I having some issues with the nuances of raising intimacy, it seems as though her route involves her whoring out the MC in game and in real life more and more. Haven't seen how that ends yet. I haven't made much progress on the otaku and husband's boss routes, but the otaku seems to blackmail the MC as well, though his is finding rare items while continuing to stimulate her.

This game really caters to certain tastes, not just NTR, and I think that's cool.

As another aside, if anyone has a save game for the group's , I'd like to have it, but I don't know if that's against the rules. I mean, I've seen the Leanne thread and other threads where people talk about the groups' other works in those threads, so I figure if it's worth a shot.

As a third aside, this isn't WolfRPG, this is RPG Maker MV.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Meh, I'll wait for a full save to check out the gallery. The premise is just so iffy whether it's to my taste or not.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Unless I'm missing something, you're basically forced to get pregnant by the 'quest' of being date-rape by the not-prostitution thing if you didn't fuck anyone else.

traitorsluck

Reputation score
My attacks do no damage in the first battle. I fuck something up?

edit: nvm it must have been something I messed up with the translation

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The fact that most of the scenes are yuri or pretty boy and that there's no sex sound effects makes it's pretty boring for me. Well, thank god there are full saves.

traitorsluck

Reputation score
The fact that most of the scenes are yuri or pretty boy and that there's no sex sound effects makes it's pretty boring for me. Well, thank god there are full saves.
Yeah, it's a shame, because the artwork is pretty good overall and the gameplay is somewhat unique.