What's new

RPG Patreon [Boner Games] School of Lust

Reputation score

School of Lust public Alpha build (v0.2) is now available to download:

Direct download link: (155MB)

School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda.

You get to play as a 18 year old boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...

The public build has a few hours of gameplay.

I'd appreciate to hear any feedback you may have!

A few screenies:

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, already like your Artstyle but why do you pixelate the Nipples in the OP? xD
Are you trying to sell the Game on a japanese Market as well?

Nevertheless I am downloading the Game right now so you can expect some feedback from me after testing it out.

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score
Wow, already like your Artstyle but why do you pixelate the Nipples in the OP? xD
Are you trying to sell the Game on a japanese Market as well?

Nevertheless I am downloading the Game right now so you can expect some feedback from me after testing it out.
I completely forgot about the pixelation =) It's the same image I use on Patreon, and they don't allow them to be shown according to their new guidelines.
I haven't really thought about the Japanese market. I'm not sure if they would be interested in it, but I'll worry about that after the game is fully done =)

I look forward to your feedback. Cheers!

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game is actually really really good. Patreon tier costs are a little too much for me, personally, but if I could, I would. Not often I see a game from this site that I think really should get support.

Only issue I really had is doing the Violet event with the disguise didn't actually do anything for the quest. When I talked to her the next day she just said she was still waiting, and if I tried going in with the disguise again, it wouldn't let me. I understand it's probably early in development though and it may not have been finished yet.

edit: I also can't go into the Bunny Bar with the disguise anymore either.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Anybody has a gallery save? pretty early to ask for one, but is there any scene in this release?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Only issue I really had is doing the Violet event with the disguise didn't actually do anything for the quest. When I talked to her the next day she just said she was still waiting, and if I tried going in with the disguise again, it wouldn't let me. I understand it's probably early in development though and it may not have been finished yet.
I've found that you can't do the Violet & Disguise event unless you're doing the disguise quest for the 2nd/3rd/etc time. So if you have the disguise in your inventory and go talk to her, she'll actually act as if you'd done the quest already. However, I did the job event again and was able to enter the cafe then, and the event triggered as I'm supposing it was meant to. So try doing the job event again, and ignore the sales (or sell some) and head to the cafe.

My feedback on what I played so far:

- The scene's and artwork shown so far are pretty good so far.
- The "town" area is way too cluttered, making it very hard to move around. Every time I had to go to the shopping mall it was annoying.
- Try removing a lot of the clutter in the town, also maybe shrink it down somewhat... if you plan on having more shops/etc available I'd suggest a second town map instead.
- For save-a-holics, maybe have more save points around? Having just the bed/locker was... annoying.
- Maybe have a prompt, or thought or something at the start to point out you'll get msg's on your phone. I didn't miss that I was getting them, but it would be easy to miss if you weren't actually looking for the small indicator that a msg had been received (maybe it's just me since I'm not a big mobile phone user).
- I really, really hope you'll be putting in a way better way to make money than the job-agency selling-dildo's event. At $10 for skipping event, or $8-12 for doing it...it will take you forever to actually be able to afford anything. Not to mention the fact that doing the event is a nightmare with how fast most npc's move, and how slow you are, and how it's a spam click to try and get the npc... even if you move to intercept them correctly.
- I think I messed up timing of events by guessing all the cosplayers correctly for free money early on, used it for the pay $100 to caretaker on like 2nd day.
- After finishing the 1st hole event, I was not able to leave the conversation with the principle without selling all the coins. If I chose the option to not sell, it would just cyle back to the option of selling or not selling.
- Are you planning on having any consequences with the neighbor in regards to whose photo you give him?
- Regarding the photo options, is it always the same 2 people, or directly related to romance level's?
- Is the PC always going to be super protective of ppl? I know he's a 'good' person, as compared to the evil/lewd side/person... just wondering if you plan on having any way to lessen that or corrupt him without letting the evil/lewd/bad side take over?
- Like with the Uncle's suggestion... will that ever be a possibility? Or what about with any of the girls we get a romance/corruption up with?
- Maybe notat the shop, maybe with others? Say the neighbor and Violet for instance?
- Final thing, so far I've only found ways of corrupting your caretaker... is that all that's been done so far?
- I'm also assuming the girls talks haven't been finished, since after one talk all they say is "I should talk to them another day" (well, thats after doing their quest).

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've found that you can't do the Violet & Disguise event unless you're doing the disguise quest for the 2nd/3rd/etc time. So if you have the disguise in your inventory and go talk to her, she'll actually act as if you'd done the quest already. However, I did the job event again and was able to enter the cafe then, and the event triggered as I'm supposing it was meant to. So try doing the job event again, and ignore the sales (or sell some) and head to the cafe.
I've tried doing this. After I got the event trigger, anytime I tried doing it more, it just wouldn't allow me to even enter the cafe.

I also agree with the phone message thing. I didn't miss any because I checked the phone constantly, but people who are just playing through the game might miss those messages until way after they've been received.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've tried doing this. After I got the event trigger, anytime I tried doing it more, it just wouldn't allow me to even enter the cafe.
I think there is only the one event - did you walk in to see someone in a red suit harassing Violet? If so then that's the event I believe. You then enter the cafe as normal and talk to her, you'll get a scene with Violet and a threat from her father... and that's the end of that whole quest and situation - nothing more comes of it in this build afaik.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think there is only the one event - did you walk in to see someone in a red suit harassing Violet? If so then that's the event I believe. You then enter the cafe as normal and talk to her, you'll get a scene with Violet and a threat from her father... and that's the end of that whole quest and situation - nothing more comes of it in this build afaik.
Yes, I saw that scene with the guy in the red suit. My issue is, if I tried to talk to her again AFTER viewing that scene, she will just keep saying she's waiting on me to harass her. I never got to see anything after. She just kept wanting me to do the disguise part again.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i didnt get that scene, i talk to her i think a few day when i was able to get into town and tell her dad she was being mean, then she ask to harass her got the disguise on saturday talk to her the i think the same day if now the next day and she was happy i got it but the main character wanted to keep the deal to he her lower half, did that dad came out and saw and i finih mine that was never say a guy in red suit,

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

edit: I also can't go into the Bunny Bar with the disguise anymore either.
Hi bluf! Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your kind words. I'm aware of the issue with the disguise quest, and it happens if you go into the Job Agency (and get the disguise), before you do the 'Harassing the Harasser' quest. I'll fix it in the public build as soon as possible.

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score
Thank you so much for your feedback Shadow!

I totally agree with the town area being a bit too large. I'll change/shrink the map a bit. I noticed it causes some lag as well, when moving about.
The extra save location, phone msg notification, better ways to make money have already been added to the 0.2 release. It won't be long until that's available for download for everyone.

I think I messed up timing of events by guessing all the cosplayers correctly for free money early on, used it for the pay $100 to caretaker on like 2nd day.
That shouldn't be a problem, unless it broke something?

Is the PC always going to be super protective of ppl? I know he's a 'good' person, as compared to the evil/lewd side/person... just wondering if you plan on having any way to lessen that or corrupt him without letting the evil/lewd/bad side take over?
Minor spoilers, but the perverted alter-ego will slowly corrupt him.

However, corrupting the girls is something I'm not focusing on right now. It's a gameplay mechanic that I removed in v0.2, and it will be added back in the future, as currently it's pretty much not used and the main focus is on romancing the girls (and corruption by hypnosis).

Please let me know if you have any other questions/suggestions or feedback. Cheers!

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just tried the demo and it looks really promising.

One thing i'd like to see in the future are combat grapples when the enemy gets too close to the MC. Like as example if a girls gets close to him from the back, she'll grab him and hold while the others can touch/lick/whatever his body.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I totally agree with the town area being a bit too large. I'll change/shrink the map a bit. I noticed it causes some lag as well, when moving about.
The extra save location, phone msg notification, better ways to make money have already been added to the 0.2 release. It won't be long until that's available for download for everyone.
Good to hear. I know I didn't miss the notifications myself, since I tend to 'check everything' type of gamer, but I know a lot of ppl playing these type of games might not be... and so might miss hints/notes/tips about where to go or where there's a possible event.

Regarding the money - good as well! The fact that to build up Violet's relationship & Charm needs money, with such a bad way to make money... would be a problem if the cafe actually took money. It's likely a bug, but it's a "good" bug right now (lol), but when you do the Cafe +Charm event, it does not take $5 from you as it states. You still need $5 on you to actually do it, but you keep the money... which is good, otherwise you'd have to spend most of the time doing the $10 job event instead of anything else.

That shouldn't be a problem, unless it broke something?
No it didn't seem to break anything that I noticed. I should have clarified - I meant it appeared to break the "flow" of how events were meant to go. Well, at least how it appeared to go for me. Because of the low amount of money you start with, and the slow rate you could get money... it appears as if the game means you to give the $100 to your caretaker in the 2nd or 3rd week, rather than than 1st week. So having quick access to $100 seemed to break this

But I also wonder if technically it might have actually broken things? Because of the issue's that other people were having with other events that I had no issue with... could the difference be in the order we did events, or the timings of stuff? *shrugs* Just a thought.

If it would help, I can upload my saves... if saves will help locate problems/issues/flags/etc.

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score
But I also wonder if technically it might have actually broken things? Because of the issue's that other people were having with other events that I had no issue with... could the difference be in the order we did events, or the timings of stuff? *shrugs* Just a thought.

If it would help, I can upload my saves... if saves will help locate problems/issues/flags/etc.
I changed it already, so now you can only enter after day #5. It will be included in the upcoming release. Thank you, Shadow =)

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there a way you can make a new pledge tier that gives access only to this game? lol.

Kuro271

Reputation score
Anyone have a 100% save with all scenes? If yes please link.