What's new

Ci-En SIM Loli [BouSoft] 風呂ガール! 〜桃の湯〜 / Furo-Girl! Peach (RJ250529)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now that my temporary ban's over, here's a new thing.

(eng Dlsite link to be added later)

release date : early may
Made by BouSoft who recently made "A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale" (RJ205812), they're working on a new game.

This is a very straightforward game where you play with the girl's body in various ways. So far, it's a game in which you visit the bathhouse several times in order to do lewd things with this pink girl.

Unlike most of Bousoft's previous works, this is NOT an interactive/touching game. Gameplay basically comes down to select a position > select speed (only 2 variances) > finish > repeat until you run out of energy (represented by the peach icons on the bottom left).

Doing so which awards you points, which you can use to purchase drinks (so far, there's only one that restores the amount of times you can do stuff in a single run), unlock positions, or a Gachapon for 100 which either awards a position not unlocked yet (no dupes, gacha games take note), a drink, upgrades and vision effects for a lower price (unless you get bad luck).

Like in Bousoft's other works, the girl's state can potentially change depending on how you interact with her in a single session.

Only mouse controls, as far as I can tell.
Has an option for switching to English UI.

Story :
You're having fun with the pink-haired girl Momoko in a bathouse, and make plenty of love to her.
...That's pretty much it.
Game feature anal & heavy use of drugs (juices and syringe). It's currently unknown if the game also include urethra penetration and inflation/stomach deformation, like in previous Bousoft games.

Demo have 14 positions (interacting with a different bodypart with the same pose count as a different position), 1 consumable, and some vision effects. Full game have 30 positions, 6 consumables, and at least 15 vision effects.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I always thought their "Live 2D" was strange enough as-is, this looks like the next step into the twilight zone of anatomy.
Fuck it, I'm down.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i liked a lot their first games. but seriously the path these guys are taking its just... sick sorry i dont know its like they are trying to center themselves for future virtual reality headgear

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
i liked a lot their first games. but seriously the path these guys are taking its just... sick sorry i dont know its like they are trying to center themselves for future virtual reality headgear
Agreed. I actually get slight motion-sickness from this, so I'm going to pass.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game just got released :

Also, there's a secret with an hidden command, which is revealed in this post if you followed/fav'ed Bousoft's ci-en :

Last edited: