What's new

RPG [Breast Mafia] サナ / Sana (RJ227434)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not really getting those..Sparkle spots.. are they used for something.. Also watch for another bug of when you send her home and you agree to return with her. it might get you stuck on a black screen so save often
The sparkle spots I believe are supposed to be stuff that you can steal. When you're around your wife and touch the sparkle spots, she'll comment that you can't just pick up stuff like a rpg hero. Later on in the game she gets a shoplift (google translated that word) skill after the wife gets lewd and has a scene with someone, but I believe there's a bug which results in the skill not activating, so instead of picking up the sparkle stuff, she'll give the regular dialogue and chastise the player. Furthermore I don't think the skill is observable in the skill menu or inventory. All this is what I got from trying to interpret game dialogue and comments on the author's last post on his blog so don't take it as truth.

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not really getting those..Sparkle spots.. are they used for something.. Also watch for another bug of when you send her home and you agree to return with her. it might get you stuck on a black screen so save often
Yeah, regarding that bug, if you press the confirmation button, you'll be faced with the bed option (sleep or not), just sleep, it's all fine.

So far, there's no game breaking bug, and the NTR content's quite great (I'd say top notch if there's more content, but eh). Hopefully there's update for more scenes and whatnot.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, regarding that bug, if you press the confirmation button, you'll be faced with the bed option (sleep or not), just sleep, it's all fine.

So far, there's no game breaking bug, and the NTR content's quite great (I'd say top notch if there's more content, but eh). Hopefully there's update for more scenes and whatnot.
Certainly this circle's best ntr content by far, though that isn't saying much. Its still good ntr though.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I see two stats on the left top top of the screen that change as a result of interaction or after sleeping. I am assuming one affects NTR and the other is "bond with husband" or something. but which is which?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see two stats on the left top top of the screen that change as a result of interaction or after sleeping. I am assuming one affects NTR and the other is "bond with husband" or something. but which is which?
The stat on top refers to your wife's sexual frustration which you need to access some scenes. The lower stat is simply how lewd she is. I don't think there's a stat for the husband's affection level but I may be wrong.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The stat on top refers to your wife's sexual frustration which you need to access some scenes. The lower stat is simply how lewd she is. I don't think there's a stat for the husband's affection level but I may be wrong.
thanks

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
in 1.02 gives a bug when she have 80 lewd and frust 100.

you send them away .
then she asks if you come with me .
if you say yes there is an extra scene that is broken and you stuck in the bed .

Silvasora

Reputation score
in 1.02 gives a bug when she have 80 lewd and frust 100.

you send them away .
then she asks if you come with me .
if you say yes there is an extra scene that is broken and you stuck in the bed .
all you have to do is hold d to fast forward time a bit and then you can move again.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I love this guys games, even if they are buggy the scenes are still so hot. Reminds me a lot of Akatsuki Souken style of hentai.

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any walkthrough or some general idea about what to do in this game? already tried it and got some random scene, and dont know what to do to get other scene even tho i already 100++ both stat value... thanks

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So how do you complete this game? I competed every quest in all four areas, so now what?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how do you complete this game? I competed every quest in all four areas, so now what?
That's all, complete the quests, go to the guild guy then he'll say the couple finished them all and you can do whatever the hell you want. Its a pretty shit ending.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any walkthrough or some general idea about what to do in this game? already tried it and got some random scene, and dont know what to do to get other scene even tho i already 100++ both stat value... thanks
Talk to male NPCs with girl in party every day. Kick her out of party and there might be one or two events where she would talk to other NPCs (even when she seems to be at home, she may also be at the bar in evening).

Not sure about the mayor, cant trigger any events with him yet.

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
Guys i have gone over the 100 and still can't see the cow event (i saw the guy at the bar, the old man on the upper house, the farmer and the pregnancy,) are there others?

LordChiruChiru

Reputation score
Legit dont know how to activate anything, This games vague af. Also is there just no gallery

Last edited:

incarnate

Reputation score
im missing the last shota scene and all the group ones. Does anyone know how to get them

nekobasu

Reputation score
I did all quests before I accidently hit Q and it became clear to me there was more functions to the game. Kinda like what D was in one of his earlier games.

Status
Not open for further replies.