What's new

RPG [Breast Mafia] サナ / Sana (RJ227434)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vgmvinnie

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:
  • Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is that it’s not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.
That being said, if you're going to make a partial for a game, then please make a thread in the Translations section instead and link that thread here.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
And since Darkfire pop here, I think we can add to make a real OP for the thread. It's obvisouly active while going to die in 3 days because it lack proper OP (and no, I'm not going to write one as I'm not interested in the game, I just find it sad that peoples exchange about a game but let the thread they use die).

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone is interested I have a half baked partial for V1.4
Made it mostly for myself but if anyone is interested ill post it or send a message with the link.
Yeah please post it!

Status
Not open for further replies.