What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ227434]-[乳マフィア] サナ / [Breast Mafia] Sana

mehixan

Reputation score
Hi!

Try this out, tell me if its any good and where I can edit or improve it.
This is for v1.4 I don't know if it will work on earlier versions?
RJ227434_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks dude I will give it a try this game is pretty good so any translation even if minor is better then nothing

OP
M

mehixan

Reputation score
wait where do I put the files? I don't get it
This is the for rpgmaker games. Download it. Open. Follow Steps.

- File Tab - Open file and select your encrypted Game.rgss3a file
- Tools Tab - Extract all
- Find new "Extract" folder wherever you had the decrypter.exe stored
- copy those files into your game folder and delete Game.rgss3a or store it somewhere safe for backup
Play

If these steps were confusing follow this . It has pictures.

Byan5969

Reputation score
why cant i view the ulmf topic of this game everytime i click on it it say i need permission to view this page or perform this action.

OP
M

mehixan

Reputation score
why cant i view the ulmf topic of this game everytime i click on it it say i need permission to view this page or perform this action.
Might have gotten deleted? I have no clue.
Ill remove the link, if i'm wrong or got the link wrong can someone link it for me so I can add it to the post.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Might have gotten deleted? I have no clue.
Ill remove the link, if i'm wrong or got the link wrong can someone link it for me so I can add it to the post.
The original thread got deleted because the OP didn't meet the required format.

OP
M

mehixan

Reputation score
So a new version came out today, fucking new years miracle, I'll work on transferring and updating this to V1.5.
Sadly it seems to only add 3 new events.

I don't know when I'll be done since it'll be new years and I can't concentrated while drunk.
Happy New Years.

genral

Reputation score
Since there isn't another thread for the game alone, does anyone have a full save with all of the tower's scenes unlocked? Aparently i was supposed to be defeated, or defeat the inquisitor thing in the caves but now that i completed all quests, i can't get the last scenes since it doesn't spawn anymore.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So a new version came out today, fucking new years miracle, I'll work on transferring and updating this to V1.5.
Sadly it seems to only add 3 new events.

I don't know when I'll be done since it'll be new years and I can't concentrated while drunk.
Happy New Years.
ty

wi
Since there isn't another thread for the game alone, does anyone have a full save with all of the tower's scenes unlocked? Aparently i was supposed to be defeated, or defeat the inquisitor thing in the caves but now that i completed all quests, i can't get the last scenes since it doesn't spawn anymore.
u think anyone's gonna pick this up for translation?

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
I got a full save for the 1.4 (but idk why the extension is not allowed) anyway the 1.5 is out and idk whereto find it -.- anyone?