What's new

RPG [Breast Mafia] サナ / Sana (RJ227434)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamboned

Lurker
Reputation score
was searching through the net for the update and found this site just wanted to ask if anybody found it yet or anybody that bought it willing to share with the others please?
Someone in this thread, LordChiruChiru, purchased the game sometime ago. So at this point we are hopefully going to see a download link soon from them.

dimael

Reputation score
Someone in this thread, LordChiruChiru, purchased the game sometime ago. So at this point we are hopefully going to see a download link soon from them.
oh I see thanks for the info did not know then I guess all there is to do is wait patiently until he replies hopefully

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Believe in the heart of the hentai games, see how they updated it :)

ntrlover123

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anybody find where to download the 1.4 version yet?
I hope eyny uploads it sometime this week or hope that LordChiruChiru sees the update eventually
But I do have a feeling that since this game took a while to update a lot of the uploaders forgot it exists or don't even know it was updated sadly

Last edited:

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
with these new rules we are pretty much boned on playing the update unless by some miracle it appears somewhere else.:confused:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Just curious; did you actually even read the rules?

LordChiruChiru

Reputation score
Oh so it finally got updated. I honestly thought he was gonna take the money and run again

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh so it finally got updated. I honestly thought he was gonna take the money and run again
I though so too that is the reason I passed on buying this game since I felt ripped off with the other ntr game and the fox game when he never updated the game and left for months.

So I most likely will buy his next game next time if I like the genre,though this might not be the last update for this game because he keeps adding tons of new scenes to the overall cg folders so maybe he still had stuff to do He is not the fastest rpg programmer out there we will have to see in a couple of weeks or months.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I figured out how to get 2/3 of the prison scenes. The first one you have to be with sana and save the loli from the shitty room in the south at night, then get caught stealing. The 2nd one save the loli again but now go to the prison with sana and talk to the guy infront of the cell. I can't figure out how to get the last scene. Also is the milf included in the game or did the author just make the cg and will write scenes later?
Ok. I answered my question, and I figured out the third scene. After rescuing the loli from the two men the third time, leave them in jail. Remove Sana from your party and sleep in your house until night. She should be "running" around nearby. If she is, Talk/bump into her and she will give you money and kick u out of the house. Return home and you will see a seen with her and the two men.

Last edited:

mehixan

Reputation score
i can't get the prison scenes, any tips please ?
Get the skill to steal things. You get it after finishing most of the scenes with the bandit. Steal the sparkly shining things around the town, note before you get the skill to steal it will not let you take anything. Eventually you will get caught and Sana will be placed in jail cell. Visit at night to see the sheriff get busy with her.

jtygah21

Reputation score
In order to get the second prison scene, you must beat the bandit with Sana in the north cave at the end several times. Afterwards when you return to the town, the bandit will be in jail, then you can have Sana go to jail for the second scene, and will unlock the progression for the other scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.