Brianna Langray (Mind Flayer)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Brianna Langray (Mind Flayer)

"Ah, darn. Well, she's already upset with me, I think, so no sense in asking for something more... even though I think we should get to choose what we eat," Brea said with a sigh.

Looking over at the commander with the new operative, likely one to replace Joe, Brea sighed again and noticed Mizrin didn't seem to give the girl much of a look as he kept eating. Brea decided to go and ask the little alien about her thought she'd had on the plane back, and so went over to him after the commander was gone. "Mizrin, can I ask you something?" Brea asked the little alien, and if he nodded, or gave confirmation that she could, she would continue. "Those Boorus, in case doctor Inghamn didn't relay my thought on the matter. Would they have taken us girls to use for breeding? That one could have easily killed me, but didn't."

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

On her way over to speak with Mizrin, the Commander heads back out the doors he came in. When Brea asks her question, however, the Technician does a spit take. "That's what you asked her. Is that even possible."

"Yes" Mizrin affirms between bites. "Complicated." He reaches over and grabs a beat root, then sniffs it, all while chewing on a cream puff. He puts it back and repeats the sequence with different vegetables.

After a short silence, Mark the Technician regains his wits.
"Uh, yeah. Anyway, Mizrin doesn't talk much when he's eating unless it's a specially prepared food paste. Something about his brain spending extra effort managing his diet. If you give us a moment, he'll be able to answer some question."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, that's what I asked her," Brea replied to the tech, sighing softly as she scratched her head, and nodded to Mizrin when he gave her an answer, a quite short one, but an answer all the same. "It's fine, Mark. He already answered my question basically, so no sense in bothering him further about it. Thank you Mizrin," Brea then said with a shrug, heading over to grab herself some food if it was done, or taking a seat nearby to wait for it to get done if it wasn't.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

It isn't long before a pile of pancakes appears on the counter, along with several stack of waffles, a tray of carrots and broccoli, and two large covered pots. "Food's ready," calls the Nutrition Implementation Technician. As Brea was already near the counter, she's first in line.

The other field operatives line up behind her. "So you've gone out on a mission, huh? Are those things as dangerous as the green guy says?" Behind Brea are Lazar Arlotti, Ayesha Lowry, Emil Ralston, Asim Sauber, Sixten Sasiuk, and Sinnikka De Vroom.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the food put up onto the counter for serving, Brea grabbed a tray and piled on 3 pancakes, lathered them in syrup, and grabbed some carrots even though she wasn't too keen on that being the only vegetable there she could stomach. "What's in the pots here? Any meat?" Brea asked, peeking under one of the covered pots to see if there was any meat in there.

As others began to line up behind her, Brea looked back at them as they bombarded her with questions about the aliens that she'd fought. "Y-Yeah, we just got back like... ten minutes ago, give or take. I just came in from the armory, putting my stuff away. And yeah, those things are very dangerous. I... we lost Joe, if the commander hasn't already told you all. And Hanley's pretty banged up, saving me after one of them spat this weird goop at me and stuck me to the ground with it," Brea replied to the group behind her, looking tense as she spoke.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"Both pots have tomato sauce, one bean and veggie, the other meaty. It's somehow kosher and halal, if that makes anysense," replies the NIT while retrieving the pots with various cooked pastas.

"Oh, that's depressing," replies one of the women. Her name tag says Emil.

"That big dead snake thing didn't look so dangerous," bemuses a man with 'Lazar' on his tag, "but I take it that's not the case. What should we look out for when we end up fighting them?"

"What's with that goop?" pipes up Emil again.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ugh, not a big fan of tomatoes myself, though I do like ketchup oddly enough. So yeah, Emil's right, a bit depressing, for more than one reason for me," Brea said, sighing that there wasn't any actual good meat here, nor other foods that she really liked.

She'd hoped that since they were, you know, risking their lives every day, that they'd be able to eat just about whatever they liked, but that was sadly not the case it seemed. "And the snake things were pretty tough to take down Lazar, don't let their looks fool you. Had to spray the shit out of them just to take them down. And what to look out for? I'd say their melee capabilities for one. Don't let them get up close and personal, unless you're gonna stuff a grenade down their throat and run. Other than that, try and aim for their heads, if you can get a lucky shot in on their eyes, it's a weak spot I'm pretty sure. So just, watch each others backs out there when you guys get a turn, alright," Brea told the guy who commented on the Boorus.