What's new

SIM [黒糖梅干 / BrownSugarPrunes] ~魔界でメイド~悪魔と天使と勇者の秘密の喫茶店 / Makai Maid ~Devil, Angel, and Hero's Secret Cafe~ (RJ280567)

Aeokloa

Lurker
Reputation score
95% CG. missing the first one
Much appreciated.

@Aeokloa
You need to change syslocale to jp, the game works fine.
also, you dont really need save as you can finish the game pretty fast, just instantly close the cafeteria and talk to the girls at night, remember to send the girls to gather materials on various maps to get the monster rape scenes.
Doesn't seem to help. I already have my Windows in Japanese.

blerghit

Reputation score
theres keyboard language, system language etc are you sure its the right one?
region-> adminstrative-> Language for non-Unicode programs.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Actually, some of the time other locale settings matter too (for example date format), but usually if anything matters, it's that non-Unicode setting.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have the same issue. System is set to jap but i cant load any games or exit certain dialogs.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If you're not fully switched to Japanese it can happen. If you don't want to, you can try using Local Emulator to avoid switching everything.

LE don't recognize unity engine exe (and a few rare other engine). If you can't start the exe with LE using right click: drag & drop the game exe on the LE exe "LEGUI", it should start the game using LE setting.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
So i set my pc to japanese, used Locale Emulator and so forth and my game still refuses to recognize savegames. Anyone know a fix or am i stuck having to play through the whole thing w/o exiting ? :p

E: also the button problem. Game's fine with reipatcher / autotrans or whatever bepinex but refuses to work with locale set.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Have you made sure the game & save folder aren't set to read only ?

Also, try using forced admin mode.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Have you made sure the game & save folder aren't set to read only ?

Also, try using forced admin mode.
Already tried admin mode, no change with that.
Files weren't set to read only.

Tried without reipatcher and gives the same results, setting machine to japanese instead of locale emu also changes nothing. Kinda stumped on this since either works for literally everything else i've played so far.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, you can always try removing japanese from the folder path name.
It's stupid, but unless you fully switch to Japanese setting, it sometime cause some bug in Japanese game (I'm having the problem with Guilty game for exemple - games work fine with just unicode switched, but the created save folder is in giberrish. Everything is fine if I use LE - just because I didn't fully switch everything over Japanese).

Nerioo

Reputation score
If you have issues with the game or even saves you have to switch your region format to japanese aside from standard unicode. Everything should work perfectly after you do this.

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As a random note, it appears this game was updated recently to have a new Bad End in the game. I don't think it's been uploaded to anywhere I can get though,

Rikko93

Reputation score
So I have JP region and have used locale emulator but still I cant get past the tutorial where you serve the coffee. I try to spam on the hearts that appear but nothing happens except there is a text box that appears.

Bryanis

Reputation score
So I have JP region and have used locale emulator but still I cant get past the tutorial where you serve the coffee. I try to spam on the hearts that appear but nothing happens except there is a text box that appears.
What version of the game do you have ? there was a bug in the release version preventing lot of peoples from finishing the tutorial. If it's v1.00, then update your game version to pass that point.