What's new

ACT [bubble gravity] うたかたグラビティ/ REISEN'S ACTION (RE198619, RJ198619)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: REISEN'S ACTION

Glad you were able to figure it out, anyone got a full save for this? Platforming is not my strong point T.T
The version I uploaded has a full save. A hacked save but a full save none the less. Just make sure you don't select "new game" or you will eliminate the finished save.

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i would be glad if anyone PM or post the link, my chrome translation didn't help me a lot...

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Holy shit, I hope you guys are only kidding... xD
The download is literally ~3 clicks away, shared by dood, in the thread. Just checked no more than 2 minutes ago, and it works...

Have you gentlemen perhaps missed reading these posts?
Copy the first two strings of text from the text file to create the link, the last string is the password
sorry to "spoil" the "riddle" but this shouldn't be hard :X
or you can copy the first phrase to go to the mega. Then copy the second to input in decryption key then third to extract files. Either way, this kind of "encrypting" seems to make links last forever. The Ariel's adventure links are still up and running. But if the link goes down... I'm blaming you :D

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy shit, I hope you guys are only kidding... xD
The download is literally ~3 clicks away, shared by dood, in the thread. Just checked no more than 2 minutes ago, and it works...

Have you gentlemen perhaps missed reading these posts?
it does not work we wonldn't be asking if it did XD

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It works just fine. Literally, select the first two lines and copy, then paste into your browser. If you lack the proper ability to do so... Well, I suppose there's fixes for that somewhere.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No salvation for dumb people~
It works just fine
Many people able to DL it , except dumb one:rolleyes:

Kinda so so game , not bad not great

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So whats the general view for this game? I've seen the dlsite preview, the gameplay looks kinda stiff and seems boring, but the H animation seems okay.

Is it worth it for the H animation?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So whats the general view for this game? I've seen the dlsite preview, the gameplay looks kinda stiff and seems boring, but the H animation seems okay.

Is it worth it for the H animation?
In my opinion... no not really. There's two really good animations in the game. When you lose to the second boss and when you lose to the tentacle roper monster. Other than that, there's no yuri this time around BUT no guro.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What error message are you getting exactly?
says " Temporary error, retrying. " and leave if for hours and still nothing happens so idk what to tell you.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this game gave me a BSOD, that's real nice. Apparently caused a driver crash. Is there a way to run it windowed ? I suspect that's the problem.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

says " Temporary error, retrying. " and leave if for hours and still nothing happens so idk what to tell you.
Try using a different internet browser than the one you are currently using to access the Mega link.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know what any of those are. and some one just sent me a link that does work
The link works... I think the problem might lies in either your connection or browser.