What's new

ADV [ブラック・テイル / Black Tale] おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 (RJ093812)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game

Minor note, previous game is named "Kimagure Delinquent Road". The series that it's parodying is called "Kimagure Orange Road".

Just FYI.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The trial is pretty good.
It's got a decent amount of CG.

Only unpacked it to look at the resources but it's a lot for a trial (even though most of them are just variations)
dlsite advertises it as 4000 pics...

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm playing the trial... is there come kind of trick or is it all luck based? I keep losing in the very first battle.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Its animated, and yes the fights are sort of luck based.

Theirs a chest in the place, that gives you the... kick attack, makes it alot easier to win fights (although nothing extra for winning) very short demo but theirs a decent amount to see (and nicely animated).

If you exit out the way you came in, you get to see a preview of the full game content.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm playing the trial... is there come kind of trick or is it all luck based? I keep losing in the very first battle.
The number spin is sort of like those slot machine where you can hit a button to stop it.

You just need to click on the punch button at the right number a few times (higher = better if you're trying to win...lower = better if you're just trying to get her raped...)
I'm pretty sure you can save before rolling so you can just load until you win.

Well, it being pushed back to end of July is a bit saddening .- . but at least with demo out like this I think it won't get delayed any further.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Holy shit! This game blow a hole in my mind XD

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the demo only get as far as the closed door? If not how can I get past it. Also where is the kick skill? I found a chest but I still only had punch.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think you have to defeat some enemies for the kick skill to unlock as well. And yes, the door to the second floor is locked so you can't advance any farther than that.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. The demo keeps crashing on me after choosing the top option from the main menu, or at least it says it crashes but the program stays open with the music playing. If I switch it to full screen afterwards, it tells me I don't have the correct font installed or something to that effect.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Worked on my laptop, which is 32-bit and with Japanese as its locale so it might just hate 64-bit or require properly setting Japanese locale rather than using applocale.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

......art works great but there is like 5-10mins of unreadable moon-symbols. I figured out how to save only on losing fight.... and the 2nd option above the save is a super fast text skipper! so at 1st I was this sucks but now I'll give it a chance.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

......art works great but there is like 5-10mins of unreadable moon-symbols. I figured out how to save only on losing fight.... and the 2nd option above the save is a super fast text skipper! so at 1st I was this sucks but now I'll give it a chance.
you can also hold the ctrl key and it makes text/scenes go by really fast also.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The percentage just went from 90% to 100%, so we should be seeing it on DLSite soon.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So,when are they planning to release this?

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

So,when are they planning to release this?
I can understand when someone doesn't want to search through 10 or 15 pages for something but your answer was posted 3 POSTS AGO...

The percentage just went from 90% to 100%, so we should be seeing it on DLSite soon.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can understand when someone doesn't want to search through 10 or 15 pages for something but your answer was posted 3 POSTS AGO...
Sorry,but what i meant is when it is going to appear on DL-site?It shoud have appeared already(maybe),but maybe there was some kind of delay or something.
And once again i am sorry if i offended you somehow,but you see i am new at this so i do not really know how long it takes for something to appear on DL-site.

On a side note that picture that you use for your avatar,where is it from,if you do not mind the question?(it looks interesting)

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Release is this month. When developer finishes game, they need to turn it to dlsite, and dlsite will put it in a few days. It may take one day or several days.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Release is this month. When developer finishes game, they need to turn it to dlsite, and dlsite will put it in a few days. It may take one day or several days.
Cool,thanks.Rep+ for help.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh...oh... there really is more!! 1st time I tried I lost like 6 times to that 1st enemy and gave up to wait for game to come out but this time I seemed to win like every roll. till I lost to see what the licker dose. it was hot, my option of the game is much higher then before, some very gifted artist put time into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.