What's new

ADV [ブラック・テイル / Black Tale] おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 (RJ093812)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game

It is out! Wonderful. Lets keep our eyes sharp for the first few uploads of it.

I'll be sure to post one if I see one.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Fuck. Stop being so quick on the draw. Three posts about it being released and its still the latest release on Dlsite

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm working on uploading it...it'll take time due to the size though.
Edit: Click on my signature and look for "dw4game" in 7 parts. Or:

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd rep you if I could haha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to doob420 again.

(;つД`)

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Didn't know I even had an account, lol...

Just logged on to say thanks. You are too awesome. :D

/relurks

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is rather frustrating. I've been on this first enemy for a while now and I keep getting raped even though I keep getting a high number. Any help?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

you need a number higher then what the monster rolls, or you get hit, if your "really" having trouble, you can always ave per turn.. and roll till you beat it.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So,the game is finally here(yay!),but as it often happens some of us got stuck already in a certain place(in-game of course).That door in basement F3 is locked and i can not for the life of me find the method to open them(did i miss some item or what).Does anyone have a solution?(i have a feeling that it is something really silly,and that i will find the solution really soon,but for now i am stuck)

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is rather frustrating. I've been on this first enemy for a while now and I keep getting raped even though I keep getting a high number. Any help?
first enemy on arena? You need to go grind exp to lvl up. Top right on the map is a dungeon.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone of you knows how to open the freaking door on the 3rd basement floor? I'm already lvl3 already beat the 1st arena opponent and I still can't open it, I've also gathered all the items I found on the dungeon so far... so what?...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

if i remember i got access once i defeated 2nd arena opponent.

i am stuck at basement 4 - seems your character cannot die or loose anymore in dungeon but also you can only do 1 move or run. and my next opponent in town if i loose to him is game over and if i do 50% hp to it also game over

ive talked to everyone in town and in basement 4 found the door for 5th base. but is closed. also basement 4 is extremely confusing but is easy once you notice - is like a mirror at a certain point but both stairs to go back to 3rd take you to same place. anyway i am extremely confused a little help would be aprreciated

Reputation score

Seem to be having some trouble installing the game myself. For whatever reason, no .exe file shows up after installation.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seem to be having some trouble installing the game myself. For whatever reason, no .exe file shows up after installation.
After installing the game a folder should open up with shortcuts to the .exe files.

Reputation score

After installing the game a folder should open up with shortcuts to the .exe files.
That does happen, but the shortcut can't find the exe file. The uninstall seems to connect just fine though.

Edit: Found the problem, my AV was eating the .exe file specifically because it had a low reputation.

Last edited:

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

How strange... I've found at least 3 ways to lose against that 3rd arena opponent.... and one of the hints says to fight him BEFORE you rescue your companions after they fall down a pitfall....
Which kind of works..... I can at least get past the bit where the cheating bastard sends down the two guys, since it looks like she fights them off and the crowd pelts them, I think. But can't quite beat the opponent with punch and the other move.
Will update post if I figure out how to beat him.

Edit1: And there we go.... just save spam and dodging the tongue after the 50% event seems to have done the trick.

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok I am stuck at 3rd arena boss. Even when I make his health zero he doesn’t seem to die. I have no idea what to do.

Edit: I keep save spam and dodging the tongue, my hp is more than 50% his hp looks like it is below 0 but he just doesn’t die.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Select the ? option and she... dodges? or something and blasts the sloth dead.

also, I only been getting 1 ending , where she gets tongue wraped and raped (with and without her clothes torn off) whats the third?

I did some event in town and the old guy +warrior? followed me to the caves, dunno what happened to them after a few steps, unable to find them anymore. (did arena after i lost them, still got same ending to 3rd arena boss)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First off: an AGTH code for this game - /HAN-C@F8D98 /Ftext@1

Second off: I'm essentially at the end of the game, and stuck. I need to rescue the Hero from the Octopus. The Octopus is obviously unbeatable without doing something, and the hint after losing to it is "When you examine a wall somewhere"

So.. any ideas on which wall to examine? I'm pretty much stumped.

EDIT: Figured it out from the guide on the authors site. There's a dead end on the first floor that if you go to 10 times, you'll get a pretty much insta-kill weapon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.