What's new

ADV [ブラック・テイル / Black Tale] おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 (RJ093812)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game

Maybe your misreading what I'm posting on how to open those 2 doors, you say you can't open >.>

I posted... both doors you mentioned, how they are opened.

Right, got past all that, somehow seemed to have become invulnerable inside the dungeon and there's still two doors I can't seem to open (one on B3 where you could rescue those two idiots, the other where you rescue the hero)
I'm not sure how much more simple I can post my reply on how those 2 doors are opened but I will try once more , because if ya can't figure it out, then no idea...!

still two doors I can't seem to open (one on B3 where you could rescue those two idiots
This door OPENS after you kill the sloth monster in arena (what you saw, was the door to B4)

the other where you rescue the hero
This is the room the octopus was in, it was open, till you kill the boss/rescue your friend, and she decides not to go back in because theirs nothing left to do.

I'm not sure how much more simpler I can make it, since a video wouldn't help any because of no overhead map... anyway done with that ┓(´_`)┏

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This door OPENS after you kill the sloth monster in arena (what you saw, was the door to B4)

This is the room the octopus was in, it was open, till you kill the boss/rescue your friend, and she decides not to go back in because theirs nothing left to do.

I'm not sure how much more simpler I can make it, since a video wouldn't help any because of no overhead map... anyway done with that ┓(´_`)┏
Just.... stop... you clearly don't understand english, nor the situation, well enough to comment on it.

There are two doors on B3, one where you rescue those two people, another (different) door leading down to B4, the first door remains there after you've gone to B4, I'll repeat again since you just can't seem to understand THERE ARE TWO DOORS IN B3 In case it's still not obvious, I've finished the game, the sloth is dead, I've BEEN to B4, there is still a locked door in B3.

And you can enter the room which the octopus was in but there is a door behind it (the hero seems to use this to go to the castle before the last arena fight).

When you're called out on your lack of understanding english, you might want to reconsider your understanding of the situation rather than insisting it's correct. You never once asked any clarification to your lack of understanding and that's way of the moron and one you'd want to avoid.

I'm assuming you're not really that stupid, so stop acting that way.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyway to get back on track, looking for...
if anyone knows how, I'll have a complete save to post.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice, you got way more then I do atm...
Hope someone knows how.... then maybe you could share a full 100 percent save....

Am kinda lazy, and I cant get past parts alot of times... :rolleyes:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the author's site:

24: Lose to the 2nd boss while wearing the Chun-Li outfit(武闘着), plans found in B2 of dungeon(From B1 stairs, Right, Left, Right). Take it to tailor on 10th day and you will be able to select it before the 2nd boss battle on the 11th day.

27: In the 3rd boss(the furball ベロリンマン) battle, lose by being KOed by the brothers' attack(the two who appear when boss reaches 50% health). Just make sure you only have a sliver of life left before that point.

39: Lose to the final boss while clothed (as opposed to 38's lose while naked)

Also to be completely clear, I'm missing scenes 32, 34, 35, 36, 37. I'd appreciate any info on how to get those ;)
32 Lose to the merchant. To get the merchant to appear as 4th opponent instead of the dancer, you need to choose 福引券をあげる during her event at the arena on the 12th day(go down to dungeon once, then meet her at the arena. DO NOT rescue the two dudes)

34 Lose to the warrior(5th boss) in dancer clothing. On the day of 5th boss battle, go to arena once, and the game will send you to map again. After that go to any 5 places on the map, then select the tent with the sage(?). A new area will appear on the map after that, and you will get the dancer's outfit after the event. DO NOT rescue Yuusha-tan(勇者タン) from the octopus boss in B5.

35 Lose to warrior in sailor suit. Plan drops from B5 ギガンテス mob, take to tailor
36 Lose to warrior in bunny(or rather morrigan) suit. Plan drops from B5 ブルデビル mob, take to tailor
37 Lose to warrior in BRS suit. Go to the tailor after getting the dancer suit, choose the empty choice to get this suit

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the help, weird I thought I've done 39 before.. guess not o_O
I couldn't really tell what it was saying from the JP site, thanks again Aradude

100% save

also the bottom option (when starting up the game) = replay mode for all the "mid fight" rape ingame (for all the stuff you don't see in the gallery)

also if you check the clothing store, you can "view" about 6-8 different types of clothes she can wear (just start a new game, and go right to the store to see it all)
(the 2nd to last option is invisible and she goes nude, then wears black rock shooter clothes)

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\おてんば姫と従者と闘技場
Windows 7 save location

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\おてんば姫と従者と闘技場
WIndows XP save location

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do any of the choices you make during the intro actually effect anything? Also, a very stupid question: How do you save?

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Windows 7 save location
Thks for the save data, but my Windows is XP, do u know where i put the save file?
i tried put on the where i install the game but nothing happened
i put there : C:\Program files\おてんば姫と従者と闘技場

arma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

allsop- right click to save... I think it's the third option from the bottom.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do any of the choices you make during the intro actually effect anything? Also, a very stupid question: How do you save?
Right click menu:
1. Hide the text window
2. Text log
3. Save (セーブ)
4. Load (ロード)
5. Options
6. End game

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Also if you guys need association better than Warrior and Merchant, here are some names. I was an avid fan of DW4 as a kid and played the heck out of it. Awesome game by the way.

Pink Warrior = Ragnar
Arms Merchant = Taloon
The dancer's names were Mara and Nara, though not too sure which is which.
Your Character = Princess Alena
Blue haired cleric in green attire = Cristo
Old man mage (this mage was seriously powerful) = Brey
The green haired chick is a representation of the Hero, which as a character you actually named and made so I dunno the generic name. But she's sometimes referred to as Hero because of it.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Thks for the save data, but my Windows is XP, do u know where i put the save file?
i tried put on the where i install the game but nothing happened
i put there : C:\Program files\おてんば姫と従者と闘技場
Unsure 100% but...! look in your "documents and settings" folder, there may be a folder in there called おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 with a save.dat

if its there, post a link so I can edit my post with the win XP location :p

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

I run XP so I'll dig up the path.

It appears to be, in XP,

Enjoy! I hope I helped.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It appears to be, in XP,

Enjoy! I hope I helped.
thanks, this was useful and i found the path o/

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

It appears to be, in XP,

Enjoy! I hope I helped.
yup, I edited my post with the save with the file location

kefkaisthepwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone else been encountering the プロジェクトがありません or "There is no project" error when trying to run the game? I've been doing everything in the proper language settings and the game installs fine, but no matter where I put or name the install location it doesn't seem able to get over this hurdle when I try to open it.

I've had the same issue with the Kimagure game from the same group, and all I've been able to find for that was to install the game in the default directory, which did nothing to fix it either.

The readme seems to cover this with the section, though my attempts to follow the instructions haven't been very successful either.
※重要※
プロジェクトが見つからないと出た場合

インストールは空フォルダを指定してください。
また、XPをご利用の場合は、インストールを行うときに
管理者権限(アドミニストレータ)のあるアカウントでログインしてみてください

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rb9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks so much for the shares guys, just started playing and this is super fun and lots of fanservice.

You said there's brainwashing later on? In what way? I saw one of the pics and it had that clay doll.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Is there a full on walkthrough of how to get to the end of the game?

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help, weird I thought I've done 39 before.. guess not o_O
I couldn't really tell what it was saying from the JP site, thanks again Aradude

100% save
neko-sentai.com/images11ya/save.rar

also the bottom option (when starting up the game) = replay mode for all the "mid fight" rape ingame (for all the stuff you don't see in the gallery)

also if you check the clothing store, you can "view" about 6-8 different types of clothes she can wear (just start a new game, and go right to the store to see it all)
(the 2nd to last option is invisible and she goes nude, then wears black rock shooter clothes)

Windows 7 save location

WIndows XP save location
Thank for a save game. It work!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there! May anyone tell me why I lost a lvl after beating the sloth on the arena?

Here's the thing, I have 3 different saves for the problem atm:

1. I've beaten the mind control doll, saving the companions, then I went back to the arena and tried to beat the sloth (at lvl5). I get ganged by the 2 thugs and it's game over... (this happens if I go directly to the arena!)

2. Same thing as point 1, but instead of taking the arena route I went to the inn, I get a different event and then I booted to the arena, where I'm ganged by 2 thugs, but this time the thugs join on the h-scene.

3. I've not beaten the mind control doll and went to the arena, I've beaten the sloth and I lose 1 lvl... thus losing the op skill you get.

I'm currently on save 3, trying to level up again and nothing happens. I've been grinding for a whole hour by now...

Anyone knows what's wrong?

Edit* Ok scratch that... I managed to level up, after a long grind... After leveling up I went to the fountain to teleport to basement floor 4, while teleporting an event occurs with an h-scene, after that everytime I encounter an enemy, she does her op skill dealing some damage to the enemy and then I lose all the special abilities in-combat and I'm invincible for the whole battle o_O dafuq? It's kinda frustrating, because you're not able to flee and you can only use the punch ability which is the minimal damage, thus consuming a lot of time... Is this supose to happen or is there something wrong here?

Edit** Oh this is even better... I still can't open any of the doors (B3 or B4)... and I can't beat the next opponent on the arena either... srsly what the hell must I do?...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.