What's new

ADV [ブラック・テイル / Black Tale] おてんば姫と従者と闘技場 (RJ093812)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noscroll

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Epic Dragon Warrior 4 Game

Torrent is good, no virii and game is working.And its not the trial. So + rep and thank you :)

noscroll

Lurker
Reputation score

Also confirming safety and viability of torrent.

Mostly just posting because I am utterly confused as to what the impact of the choices in the introduction are, and as to what the hell is even happening in this game.

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dargg! Does anyone know why my installer doesn't work? I tried to use jap locale with applocale in administator and without, i also tried to just install it and install as administator. I noticed when i tried to install, the top option is never available? Why is that
I have the same problem, running on vista. First time a game I got through here didn't just work, damnit.
I downloaded the torrent btw.
The installer just shuts down immediately and windows tells me it has stopped working.
Can anyone help me, please?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Please follow instructions here
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796
To set your PC to japanese, then install
using applocalfailure will not work properly.

After changing your OS to japanese mode, unrar/7zip extract files and install. Using applocal will 75% the time cause problems with games.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry if I'm pulling a thread back from the dead, but I can't figure out how to beat the 5th opponent in the arena, the knight. I beat him via rolls, but then I ended up getting raped regardless.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry if I'm pulling a thread back from the dead, but I can't figure out how to beat the 5th opponent in the arena, the knight. I beat him via rolls, but then I ended up getting raped regardless.
Save Hero-tan from the Octopus before fighting the 5th boss. Then she will bring a gang down to the dungeon to prevent the monsters from running amok.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Two more question!

I know that in the second fight and the one vs the knight you can change your clothing beforehand. However, in the shop, it appears there are other types of clothing that I have been unable to find/use. Are they actually accessible in the game?

Secondly, is there any way to fight the merchant in the arena? Or is he just a sub-category of the final boss.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score
request Arena and the tomboy princess and attendants

hello i was seaching on DL site for some games and i came across this

and i was wondering if any of you have this game? or is it worth bothering for? if you have a working link for it i would be grateful for it! thank you in an advance

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: request Arena and the tomboy princess and attendants

thank you kind sir + rep to you:D

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the previous game "Kimagure Delinquent Road"

Can you please pm the Download or just post it.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Help, I can't beat the game because the last door on b5 is closed, How do I get in?

And I seem to only get bad end fighting at the arena even though I won against the guy with a red cape.

Also how do I battle with the fat guy with yellow sword and the guy with cool hair?

Themistoklis1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok now i donwloaded the torrent link but the only thing that happens is just never ending converstasion can i skip this or its not the actual game i mean i am seeing a dialogue for 10 mins +

edited: Nevermind after i learned that i can hold cntl to speed up the text all those dialogues ended in 5 mins

Last edited:

Jackpot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having trouble importing the save on windows 7 in my user there is no appdata or local just documents and downloads and shiznay i can't for the life of me find where to put the save.dat file.

ace5903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hi all its been some time from the last time i shared anything. I have a game i have been playing for a little while. the DL site is dlsite. com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093812.html. now a little about the game its got some BF stuff in it and i thought it was good there are 5 lvls in the dung. the site i got it from is sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=149910 credit for the upload goes to hentar. For it was there torrent site i used to get the game i do have a save file with several saves. save 3 is just before u leave the dung to fight the last boss in the arena. save file is attached. Thx and i'll share when i can again.

Black Tale presents to you their 13th production, a large scale adventure RPG!

The minor republic of Grandslam has been invaded by the Santheim Kingdom!!
An economic embargo is threatening to destroy their markets, and every which
way there seem only to be villains and traitors!! Grandslam decides to
hold a massive festival. Anything goes! Battles, barters, shops and sex!

A monster battle arena can determine the greater fate of Grandslam and Santheim.
Level up and get torn down by ravishing XXX encounters. Groped tits, torn clothes,
hypnosis masturbation, cunnilingus, gut punches, puff puffs, masochism,
bondage, gangbangs, birth, creampies... oh me oh f**king my!

It's truly a festival for the ages. Copious erotica set in a fantasy world.
Serious, hilarious, crazy and of course, totally hentai!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: おてんば姫と従者と闘技場(RJ093812)

Wanna elaborate on the game a bit..? Give us some info on what it is? Side Scroller, GoR, RPG ... etc.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: おてんば姫と従者と闘技場(RJ093812)

one of my absolute favorite game

got a 100% save if needed

its like a fighting game turn by turn with some labyrinthe

the art quality is one of the best in the hgame world. The rape are epic

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry to bump, but I cant seem to find the save file directory. I kno someone posted that it was in
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\おてんば姫と従者と闘技場

But I cant find this directory. Where I installed the game didnt hav a save.dat. Where is it? I tried searching for it to no avail.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to bump, but I cant seem to find the save file directory. I kno someone posted that it was in
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\おてんば姫と従者と闘技場

But I cant find this directory. Where I installed the game didnt hav a save.dat. Where is it? I tried searching for it to no avail.
play the game and save and the game will automatically create the folder
or just create the folder and put the save into that

Status
Not open for further replies.