What's new

RPG RPG Maker ブラックメタルu-1 (circle game colection)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
guys i've been wondering why there no threads about thad circle games here:

so i decided to make one about the circles games instead of making one for each one of them,
and since that circle artist is deeply into drawing big boobs with cute faces so it should be saved to post links here:D
(thad circle art looks nice) and some of the game having bf features,

so let's use all our ninja skills to get them all(also sharing them here of course):D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: ブラックメタルu-1 (circle game colection)

1.巨乳ブレイド hafe it in my colection

2.巨乳トレジャー (also in my colection)

3.巨乳クエスト its drm protected so i don't have it (but it has bf so i want it):(

4.巨乳クエストII also drm (why did they drm protection only on their bf games?):(
anyway we must find a way to break thad damn drm stuff.

5.巨乳ハザード: its on anime sharing

Last edited:
OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

still no luck at searching for these 3 missing games:(

and youst playing there(full content) demos makes me want them
(especially ther 2 drm protected bf games):)

come on guys help me searching there must be some legit links out there:)

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i'm trying to help but no links for them :)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Judging by the number of sales, they are not very good games.

AlexFair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found the 5th one in anime sharing. but i cant post link.
its in hentai games request [Request] (RJ144090) 巨乳ハザード

Im still downloading.

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

those nice guys from anime sharing youst buying h stuff and share it they're real cool:cool:

but i doubt they can bypass dlsite drm protection, so we won't get that circles bf games so easily:(

can anyone here hacking drm stuff?

Judging by the number of sales, they are not very good games.
sales are a bad scale for quality and besides since most japanese prefer flat cheese and loli over big boobs there probably just a few japanese buying them and the rest are english speaking foreigners (who actually buy h stuff then youst pirating them)
and jes im not trroling:D

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

On a side note, a bit of advice. . . .learn to use the knife over the projectile weapons.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a side note, a bit of advice. . . .learn to use the knife over the projectile weapons.
only use them on special enemies or u will be ending up dieing quite fast :D

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

you also can use table and corpses as barriers to shot the fast ones easyer,
(this remainds me of other games but i worget ther names):)

long hallways are also perfect for killing the slow ones with the knife

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just realized that with a nice game over screen, heh...

sales are a bad scale for quality and besides since most japanese prefer flat cheese and loli over big boobs there probably just a few japanese buying them and the rest are english speaking foreigners (who actually buy h stuff then youst pirating them)
and jes im not trroling:D
Honestly, I don't think the issue is about the bewbs. It's simply that the drawings aren't baaad, but neither are they gooood. So yeah, they are good enough to turn on the big boobs fan (like me) but there are a TON of better stuff to invest the money and/or time. Also, he has improved with each game but veeery little. He doesn't have a lot of sales but the ranking overall are good.

The last game does interest me but mostly because of the actual gameplay and the sprite sex which is something I like a lot too. And well...it has beeewbs. xD

JBRequiem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know where to go after second floor?

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just realized that with a nice game over screen, heh...

Honestly, I don't think the issue is about the bewbs. It's simply that the drawings aren't baaad, but neither are they gooood. So yeah, they are good enough to turn on the big boobs fan (like me) but there are a TON of better stuff to invest the money and/or time. Also, he has improved with each game but veeery little. He doesn't have a lot of sales but the ranking overall are good.

The last game does interest me but mostly because of the actual gameplay and the sprite sex which is something I like a lot too. And well...it has beeewbs. xD
I simply like it due to the reverse rape lol

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Do you mean the second floor where you find the shotgun? Outside of that library in the first floor, to the east there's another door to some sort of courtyard where you spot a cat.

The reverse rape is cool too, love those paizuris. The game so far is very nice but those crowds of lots of slow girls mixed with a couple fast ones are hellish. The handgun sucks a lot even to beat slow girls, you need most of the clip and reloading in those scenarios is certain "doom". The shotgun does a better job but I don't know if the ammo will be scarce, and I'm already figuring there will be worse stuff to deal with further in the game...

So, to explain a little the mechanics just in case someone is or comes wondering in this thread about that.

Your "MP" (blue bar) is sort of your cum endurance, each time a girl catches you, you get "MP" damage, if it's reduced to 0 you cum and lose HP, lose all your HP and it's Game Over. You last about 2 or 3 rapes before cumming and if you cum you lose around 20-50 HP, haven't tested too much. If you damage a girl enough she'll be unconscious in the floor, if you fuck her you fill your "MP" completely but if you leave the room without fucking her, she will stand up again. As far as I can see, enemies don't respawn after fucked.

There are also recovery items, if you see a number in the description it heals HP, I suppose you will be able to increase you max HP in the future, if not then I don't see why having a 20% HP healing item and a 50 HP one. There is also another item that doesn't have any number in the description that heals your "MP".

One tip I can think of, if you get caught and while getting fucked you get surrounded, when she finishes raping you flee in the direction of the girl that raped you. Even if you are immune during a short time, you can't walk over the other girls.

As mentioned, learn to use the knife, but in rooms with lots of girls I would use the handgun anyways to dwindle their numbers and then the knife.

There are some other items you apparently can use but you don't lose them nor they seem to do anything when used, no idea what they do, I'm not running a translator because I wanted to play in fullscreen and chiitrans, the one I use, is not fan of fullscreen =P

JBRequiem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, im at the second floor of the building that you unlock from bringing the star emblem(i think thats what it translated to) to the angel statue.

If i remember correctly you get the emblem from getting food for the cat.

I dont know how to unlock the third floor, or get past the plant, and there are 3 areas on the first floor that are not unlocked if i find out ill post them.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Oh, I just barely got there and I'm currently cleaning it room by room (I take my sweet time with each room and when I clean one I return to a save point). I suppose you need to find the Security Code B and return to the lab under the angel statue. The thing you get from the cat is a pendant, the only thing I understood because it's in kana =P

When I use an item that has ß on its name (I think), on the plant it says something, so my guess is it's some kind of chemical you need to mix with something else to destroy the plant (though I'm hoping it actually involves more tentacles, girls and big boobs than withering).

Also, now I don't think you can improve your max HP, the % HP recovery items can be improved mixing them with other items, making 60% HP recovery items. So far I think the 50 HP recovery items can't be improved. And based on ammo I've got, there should be an assault rifle and a grenade launcher somewhere.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Missed 1 CG, but still good enough for a fap.

AlexFair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im stuck in chemical part, trying to get "beta" on name, only got alpha and cant find anything to change, anyone know? I already look on inventary everything i could to change and only got alpha

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

im stuck in chemical part, trying to get "beta" on name, only got alpha and cant find anything to change, anyone know? I already look on inventary everything i could to change and only got alpha
chibataue makes a thread about there 5. game here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26430
ask questions about the game there,
this thread is mostly about searching and sharing (pirating) that circles games:D

thinking about it i haven't found anything for the 2 missing bf games
(not even fake links) must because of the damn drm protection:mad:

but i know there other drm h stuff shared around so it must be possible to hack or bypass this protection and we need to find out how, before even more h game developer using drm protection,
(i don't have any good hacking and programing skills):(

we need a super ninja hero to help us sharing these games:D

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I finished this circle's last game yesterday and I must say that my opinion on this circle changed quite a bit. Previously I had just played the demo of their 3D Maze RPG game, Kyonyuu Treasure, and thought that the game was so-so and the art too. I had all their game listed as favorites anyway (big boobs fan that I am) but always ended up buying other stuff.

The art in this game seems a liiiittle better, but yeah, I think that's where they should focus to improve in the future. I mean, it's like they do have a grasp on the idea but fail to really define it. The poses and the overall bodies most of the time are actually hot but I think they don't break the mold, it feels too basic. Their focus seems to be boobs always, yet is rare to see "boob manipulation" on their scenes (btw, obviously if you don't like huge boobs you are going to hate it one way or another, so it's not relevant). The hair is ALWAYS the same, the only changes are length and color.

But the game itself I thought it was awesome, really a good nod to Resident Evil 1. The mapping was good, liked the atmosphere of the game, and the gameplay was solid. The only thing I hated was not being able to turn around without moving (unless you can and I'm just an idiot), it made shooting pursuing fast enemies a pain in the ass. Also, there were some situations with special enemies the moved waaaay too fast and in worst case scenarios it was simply impossible to beat them without receiving tons of damage and it felt kind of cheap difficulty.

Anyways, overall I enjoyed the game and even with its faults the style ended growing up on me, I will try the other games now or maybe try finishing Kyonyuu Hazard on easy mode to see if something else unlocks.