What's new

ACT [C-Laboratory] ララと奇妙なダンジョン (RJ264392)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Keyboard works, z to attack, x to block and c to use a special. Use the arrow keys to move

And hmm maybe it's because it's trial that we're all getting different animation/attacks but just to make sure, we're talking about the breath attack that gives you the duck debuff(?) right? Because i think having that debuff is the trigger to getting the 2nd part of the mushroom's animation, at least in my experience
awesome

You do know that there are mice you can plug in to a laptop if you don't like the touch pad, right?
i like the touchpad
what i dont like is using mouse in gaming

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Only 5 enemies :( but I guess that's expected, he never make game with lot of enemies.

Animations are good and the voice is cute though <3

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So... is this game like his previous one, where you only get any of the fun stuff if you die/lose? Played about 30 minutes of it and was bored to tears. Only scene I got to see was when I stood in front of someone for what felt like ten minutes, waiting for the guy to kill me. The combat system on its own is decently entertaining, but the game is way too easy, especially if all the H content is locked behind game overs.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The birthing scene was the only thing interesting. :unsure:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cute game. Great art/animations. Sword combos are fun but wish there was 1-2 more moves and smarter enemies. Still too easy even on Normal. I never got a Game Over until after I beat the game. Low HP yes, but never died. Wish he would add a Hard mode with smarter AI to both this and Yuni.

Enemies get harder and learn new moves as you progress the story, Level 1 no H. Level 2 has H and new moves, Level 3 has more/stronger moves.
Story Area 1 = Level 1. Area 2/3 = Lvl 2. Area 4/5 = Lvl 3.

Game over has extra animations (get 0 HP in Story mode). Fighting is more sexual harassment attacks.

Favorite enemy? Octopus/squid. First time he hit level 3 I got electrocuted so many times xD The squid and the plant were the most fun to play against IMO.

Either way, I bought it to support him. One of the few devs with professional-grade animations.

BTW, medals are given based on the area and how well you did. Area 5 gives the best medals for unlocking secret gallery images.

AnonWolf

Reputation score
Tried that, didnt work. Guess i got the special copy haha. Thanks though!
Had the same problem fixed it tho don't know what ended up working but i ran the game in JAP local and unzipped the file with Japanese name encoding on

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
nice game this guy always delivers
but this one has about as much content as a shit

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
To be fair Slave Girl Ena wasn't very good imo and it took awhile for Magical Girl Defeat to get the content to where it is today. Just give him time. (or wait on purchasing till he updates)

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Why didn't I notice this game... Anyway it's fun to realize which sprites/animation they traced from, fucking jellyfish does Johnny's MISTO FINER !

dakilladj

Reputation score
Cute game. Great art/animations. Sword combos are fun but wish there was 1-2 more moves and smarter enemies. Still too easy even on Normal. I never got a Game Over until after I beat the game. Low HP yes, but never died. Wish he would add a Hard mode with smarter AI to both this and Yuni.

Enemies get harder and learn new moves as you progress the story, Level 1 no H. Level 2 has H and new moves, Level 3 has more/stronger moves.
Story Area 1 = Level 1. Area 2/3 = Lvl 2. Area 4/5 = Lvl 3.

Game over has extra animations (get 0 HP in Story mode). Fighting is more sexual harassment attacks.

Favorite enemy? Octopus/squid. First time he hit level 3 I got electrocuted so many times xD The squid and the plant were the most fun to play against IMO.

Either way, I bought it to support him. One of the few devs with professional-grade animations.

BTW, medals are given based on the area and how well you did. Area 5 gives the best medals for unlocking secret gallery images.
There ever more variety in the H moves? I know goblin has like 2 in the demo. Does he get more later on?

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There ever more variety in the H moves? I know goblin has like 2 in the demo. Does he get more later on?
I never saw any H at level 1 areas but maybe I missed it. Most enemies have 2 H moves and 1 game over. Slime and Squid? have 1 H move and 1 game over. Goblin doesn't have any extra moves. I really wish there was more :( Hopefully in an update like Yuni,