What's new

ACT [(C3H3NaO2)n] ヌメミコ ―狂戯の穢祓ー (RJ420680)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Screenshot (124).png

Probably not a loli but her boobs are on the small side so I'm gonna not put any lewd pictures just in case.

A somewhat okay FPS game (okay by hentai standards, I think bullet wet dream still manages to hold top bar for technical competence that or seed of the dead, maybe harem trigger?). Either way its a survival "horror" game where you play as a miko sent to infiltrate and destroy some sort of zombie slime operation (they're more zombie than slime but the dlsite page keeps saying slime). Find their eggs and smash them. There's three enemy types. Basic dude, Blue eyed dude and big dude. All the enemies have extremely poor accuracy but can hit you if you are standing still. They will often miss even if you are walking. The maps are maze like and there are lot of branching paths. The purple dot on the minimap indicates where the next egg is (its kinda glitchy in the forest area however) and you can exit the map once you've smashed all the eggs. The game lets you retry without any progress lost (enemies do respawn) upon a loss. The game seems to have multiple endings as I beat the game and it didn't unlocked all the CG (only about half the gallery actually unlocked). Scenes are earned by beating the game and also losing to enemies with about two scenes per area.

Controls:
Left click to shoot (never do this). Hold left click to charge your shot and release to fire (always do this).
Right click to ready gun.
WASD- move
Ctrl- Crouch
Space- Jump
Esc- item menu
H- Masturbate (only available once her arousal rises high enough, she will gain arousal with time)

Items-
Bullets - you use them to shoot people. Pistol has 10 bullet mags. You can hold up to 99 bullets in reserve
Water - used to heal your character. If enemies shoot her enough times her wet meter will go to critical levels at which point enemies will attempt to catch for a h-scene.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1. Radar blips only highlight the cores which are compulsory to destroy in order to leave the stage. "Undiscovered" cores do not show up on radar and are counted separately for purposes of clear rating.
2. Clearing the game with the highest possible rating automatically unlocks the entire gallery regardless of the player's own progress in collecting video clips and photos. For reference, I cleared the game with 100% cores, 37% hidden cores and no rapes. The no rapes count seems to have a high weightage as far as clear rating is concerned, and it's also buggy since I was caught twice on my playthrough but saving and loading seems to have wiped that part off the calculation.
3. Two variants per scene. To get the naked variant she has to strip off her outfit when her sanity goes below 50%. Get raped to lose sanity.
4. Red and Blue-eyed aliens have a % chance to drop their respective rape scene videos or photos. Otherwise, they're just like every other enemy as far as drops are concerned. By my count it takes at least four fully-charged shots to down them. Strafing left and right in a gunfight seems to help as they fire multiple shots. No critical points, just make sure the charged shot has a valid hit and keep going until the target is down.
5. Water clears 50% of the viscosity gauge. At high level viscosity the player is slowed down, libido increases faster and she's vulnerable to rape as enemies will rush her when the gauge is red.
6. Jumping through obstacles reveals the path to hidden cores in the office building and the street. It's also widely used in the forest which is a pain because of its multiple off-ramps and alcoves.
7. Don't shoot the cores. Approach them and press E to destroy them. There's at least one undiscovered core in the forest area which isn't where it is and is "invisible" in its proper location. Players need to walk around, find and destroy it when the prompt shows at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Is it made in unity? does reipatcher work for MTL?
Tested the trial, made in unity and reipatcher MTL works.
Sadly mission briefings are videos so mtl wont translate those

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1. Radar blips only highlight the cores which are compulsory to destroy in order to leave the stage. "Undiscovered" cores do not show up on radar and are counted separately for purposes of clear rating.
2. Clearing the game with the highest possible rating automatically unlocks the entire gallery regardless of the player's own progress in collecting video clips and photos. For reference, I cleared the game with 100% cores, 37% hidden cores and no rapes. The no rapes count seems to have a high weightage as far as clear rating is concerned, and it's also buggy since I was caught twice on my playthrough but saving and loading seems to have wiped that part off the calculation.
3. Two variants per scene. To get the naked variant she has to strip off her outfit when her sanity goes below 50%. Get raped to lose sanity.
4. Red and Blue-eyed aliens have a % chance to drop their respective rape scene videos or photos. Otherwise, they're just like every other enemy as far as drops are concerned. By my count it takes at least four fully-charged shots to down them. Strafing left and right in a gunfight seems to help as they fire multiple shots. No critical points, just make sure the charged shot has a valid hit and keep going until the target is down.
5. Water clears 50% of the viscosity gauge. At high level viscosity the player is slowed down, libido increases faster and she's more vulnerable to the rape grab from various enemies.
6. Jumping through obstacles reveals the path to hidden cores in the office building and the street. It's also widely used in the forest which is a pain because of its multiple off-ramps and alcoves.
7. Don't shoot the cores. Approach them and press R to destroy them. There's at least one undiscovered core in the forest area which isn't where it is and is "invisible" in its proper location. Players need to walk around, find and destroy it when the prompt shows at the bottom of the screen.
Since you got 100% clear any chance you could share your save? Edit: oh wait never mind. I did not read that right. I have 100% core clear too but I got an ending where the girl just kept masturbating in her room.

Anyway here's my save. It has about 50% gallery completion. I guess we need to find all the hidden cores?

Save location is C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\(C3H3NaO2)n\NUMEMIKO

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since you got 100% clear any chance you could share your save? Edit: oh wait never mind. I did not read that right. I have 100% core clear too but I got an ending where the girl just kept masturbating in her room.

Anyway here's my save. It has about 50% gallery completion. I guess we need to find all the hidden cores?

Save location is C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\(C3H3NaO2)n\NUMEMIKO
The masturbation ending scene is the "good" ending, since the others featuring her having sex while pregnant are game-over endings when she's had sex too much and is impregnated.

Like I said, I didn't do much to get the full gallery. Just played normally, didn't lose on purpose and tried to find as many hidden cores as I could. I don't know if my save helps, but anyone too lazy to use an hour to clear this can try it out.

The game is buggy and the videos do not sync correctly on my machine. A pity since the Live2D animations are decent.

Attachments

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The masturbation ending scene is the "good" ending, since the others featuring her having sex while pregnant are game-over endings when she's had sex too much and is impregnated.

Like I said, I didn't do much to get the full gallery. Just played normally, didn't lose on purpose and tried to find as many hidden cores as I could. I don't know if my save helps, but anyone too lazy to use an hour to clear this can try it out.

The game is buggy and the videos do not sync correctly on my machine. A pity since the Live2D animations are decent.
This game was so maze like it took me 3 hours to get that ending. And there were so many enemies I actually just gave up on trying to shoot them and just made a dash through the area.

Your save is very much appreciated.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
like the concept but pretty shallow in execution

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
game would've been beter if 1/10 of the enemies weren't invulnerabl.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
game would've been beter if 1/10 of the enemies weren't invulnerabl.
Uh none of the enemies should be invulnerable. You should be able to shoot them unless the hit detection makes your shot hit terrain instead of the enemy. One charge shot is all you need for most enemies. Only thing immune to bullets would be the alien eggs but your supposed to interact with them.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh none of the enemies should be invulnerable. You should be able to shoot them unless the hit detection makes your shot hit terrain instead of the enemy. One charge shot is all you need for most enemies. Only thing immune to bullets would be the alien eggs but your supposed to interact with them.
Don't forget players trying to shoot at aliens facing away from them only to discover there's a wall blocking their shot.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Don't forget players trying to shoot at aliens facing away from them only to discover there's a wall blocking their shot.
I'm fairly certain I wrote something about hit detection.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm fairly certain I wrote something about hit detection.
I equate terrain with the ground, not invisible walls which this game has a fair number of.
Either way, players need to improve their aim or stop trying to shoot through apparent gaps in the walls (more obviously in the office building, this is not a problem in the final forest area).

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Y'know, I feel like this game would've been better as a railshooter with short exploration puzzles for finding the eggs between each section.

As it is right now I don't think the gameplay is interactive enough to warrant being a full-on 3D shooter.

Blackalbatross1

Reputation score
My potato PC is having a hard time running in the city. Anyway to lower the graphic setting? Tried to find and access the launcher menu but nothing worked.