What's new

Can I suggest a game?

Elgate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello,
I've had an account for a few years now, but I never spent much time posting, so I'm here with a little problem:

I found an adult game made by seemingly a russian team, but I can't find any "official" download page nor website. Even more strange, when I launch the game, it gives me the website of the devs, riz games, But the page of the website is completely blank, yet the page still exist.

I'd like to share this game, for I have played it and it's not that bad compared to other unfinished game I'm used to see, but I don't know exactly how to do it and if I can do it.

I don't have permission from the creator, I don't have a working website for the official website and all I have is a download link from a mirror. The game name is "world of unless", In case someone have more information.

PS: while I am at it, if anyone has any idea how to play properly... I found how to fight a bit, but I can't protect the house.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Can I suggest a game?

A lot of the game sharing we do here is pirating, so I'm not quite sure why you're hesitant? If you share it and the creator shows up to ask you not to, you can then just remove it at that point.

EVEN IF something crazy happens like you get a legal cease and desist order, as long as you take the file down at that point, nothing will happen to you.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I thought we discuss games here, not pirate them. o_O

OP
E

Elgate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, If I understand correctly, I can post about the game without risks? worst case scenario, I get a notice to remove it.

Now, about the rules of ULMF, I don't have an account on any uploader, so I can't upload it myself, is it a problem if I use the links I found on the other website?

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, If I understand correctly, I can post about the game without risks? worst case scenario, I get a notice to remove it.

Now, about the rules of ULMF, I don't have an account on any uploader, so I can't upload it myself, is it a problem if I use the links I found on the other website?
Just make a MEGA account. It takes like 2 minutes and it's free.