What's new

ADV [CARYO] Secret Girlfriend ヒミツのカノジョ RE175416 RJ175416

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This is actually out now since DMM approved/released it before DLSite's.

You can find it on most sharing sites by now and there's torrents at the usual places.

This time just a normal boy n girl having sex in class after school.

Although instead of new scenes unlocking as soon as you meet the requirement, yo have to 'go home' and you and the girl will have short talk about trying out new things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [CARYO] ヒミツのカノジョ

Just dropping the english-side page

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is actually out now since DMM approved/released it before DLSite's.

You can find it on most sharing sites by now and there's torrents at the usual places.

This time just a normal boy n girl having sex in class after school.

Although instead of new scenes unlocking as soon as you meet the requirement, yo have to 'go home' and you and the girl will have short talk about trying out new things.
What button is go home though??

Didnt get to unlock more then 1 extra scene so far, so am wondering, think might be doing something wrong...

Realy like Caryo's work, wished they/he/she went back to the dungeon ones though, those where the more awesome games imo... (though as a whole the more story driven ones had more play-time wich also was nice.. but those mostly just lacked the animated scenes)

Bryanis

Reputation score

Bottom left button (like a school case) to get home. There will be a confirm prompt.

Upper left button is a summary of the scene you did with her.

But dunno about what is require to unlock specific scene. Nor the list of scene existing.

I've just notice that after cumming 8 times, there some cum staying on the girl.

soulles

Reputation score

Bottom left button (like a school case) to get home. There will be a confirm prompt.

Upper left button is a summary of the scene you did with her.

But dunno about what is require to unlock specific scene. Nor the list of scene existing.

I've just notice that after cumming 8 times, there some cum staying on the girl.
Okay, tnx wil try that out then, more scenes is always nice and gives more replayability, wil figure out things with time I guess...

Was same with one of their previous games, where you had to figure out what options to choose to get different scenes (forgot wich exact one it was though) ^^

Bryanis

Reputation score

Well, so far the scene where there no climax (you or her) => chest grobbing and clit rubbing don't appear in the stats.

After that, I have so far :
head => 4 scenes (handjob, blowjob, 69, deepthroat)
Chest => 2 scenes (chest groping, titjob)
bottom => 3 foreplay scenes (clit rubbing, vaginal fingering, anal fingering)
8 sex scene (clothed missionary,pulled cloth missionary, naked missionary, vagina doggy, anal doggy, vaginal cowgirl, anal cowgirl and siting on lap clothed ))

I've ended the days 3 or 4 time without getting anymore scene or any special even / talk in between, so i don't know if I'm at the end of the scene or not.

screen of what I got so far in attachement if that can help (and the actual stats).

PS : nice work of caryo, but I found the loop a bit to short. Would be nice if they were longer or if there was a few change now and then for each one.

Attachments

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello game. Can't wait until you're out.

soulles

Reputation score

Hello game. Can't wait until you're out.
It's already out... check Nyaa for the DL... ^^

@ Bryanis, that is the same amount of scenes I found, think those are all the scenes indeed, if there are more, then no clue how to obtain them.
If anyone does find more then do inform. But I doubt there are more, that is actualy quite a few scenes compared to some other Caryo works. :D

Last edited:

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't like to use torrents, since the first time I did I got a virus that broke my last computer. I prefer Mega, mediafire, or dropbox for sharing.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't like to use torrents, since the first time I did I got a virus that broke my last computer. I prefer Mega, mediafire, or dropbox for sharing.
in that case, you could try there :
hxxp://hentaifromhell.org/game-himitsu-no-kanojo/
the mirror links i would recommand are zippyshare ones

LanceRayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, so far the scene where there no climax (you or her) => chest grobbing and clit rubbing don't appear in the stats.

After that, I have so far :
head => 4 scenes (handjob, blowjob, 69, deepthroat)
Chest => 2 scenes (chest groping, titjob)
bottom => 3 foreplay scenes (clit rubbing, vaginal fingering, anal fingering)
8 sex scene (clothed missionary,pulled cloth missionary, naked missionary, vagina doggy, anal doggy, vaginal cowgirl, anal cowgirl and siting on lap clothed ))

I've ended the days 3 or 4 time without getting anymore scene or any special even / talk in between, so i don't know if I'm at the end of the scene or not.

screen of what I got so far in attachement if that can help (and the actual stats).

PS : nice work of caryo, but I found the loop a bit to short. Would be nice if they were longer or if there was a few change now and then for each one.
i have found that the number of times for an act+ a new day will unlock some things. i have the same number of scenes total.
4 for head, 2 for chest, 3 for lower body/ +8 more sex.
i used cheat engine to max out the "report card" to 99999