What's new

PUZ RPG Maker [CARYO] The Slave Elf and the House of the Orc 奴隷エルフとオークの館 RE181360 RJ181360

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Because you can never have enough Orc x Elf?

It's an "escape the room" game in Wolf RPG, featuring a slave elf bought by aristocrat orc.

The trial goes til the end of first day, but looking at the decrypted file the game will goes for 7 days in total?

The only thing not usual of CARYO works is that there's no animation that I've found, but the girl is still fully voiced.

Coming late July so it's pretty soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [CARYO] 奴隷エルフとオークの館

Nice to see Caryo new work.

I agree that a Caryo game without animation feel like it's not Caryo.
On the other hand, the last time (which was the first time I guess) they made a RPG it was also in wolf rpg and only had picture and no animation :(

soulles

Reputation score

Actualy Caryo has made many games without animations. ^^

I think I have all their games up to date about half of them are cg and about half are animations.

The Dungeon ones all are animated, but DSE for example was more one of those CG Novel kind of games..

Their previous RPG didnt realy feel to great to me, compared to their other games, but then again didnt realy get much about what to do in it I believe...

Overall their CG and animations are top notch and the main reason to play their games imo.. am excited none the less about this game, seeng as it is Caryo we are talking about.. only a few other studio's ever excite me as much as their games overall.. though I feel their latest works have become idk, stale? or wel less interesting to me... :cool:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh, so CARYO makes RPG too? man thats feels refreshing :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's ~17 older Caryo games/animations on the 50% off sale from Dlsite (english-side at least)

zipetya

Reputation score

Because one can never have enough Orc x Elf indeed, or so it seems...
No complaining here, though! ;P

And yes, non-animated titles are almost just as numerous, and since DSE has already been mentioned as an example: I am almost ashamed to admit, but it felt at times as though I was actually reading through it...for the plot! xD

I know, right?! Blasphemy. lol

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main character is hella cute. kind of reminds me of a much older Konoha. God damn it, squeaky childlike voices. Fuck.

Last edited:

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just an fyi for anyone still interested, it's out now.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good way to have fun for few hours.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its been a day. give it time :)

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the graphics!

It's a pity that I always struggle to machine-translate Wolf-games though.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you so much for the upload!
been searching for days and didn't found any.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(This justa deduction without using machine translations)

So through trial and error, I can guess you're trying to get out of the mansion (?) before 7 days is up. You do events and such to get items but you also gotta be wary of like a "H Level" of sorts where if it gets high enough you "submit" to the orcs (it has to increase at some points for progression)?

I got Ending 2 which is submission sooooo, I'm going back in if I get different stuff.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can eat the fruits from the trees in the garden to lower your lust by 15 (5 per fruit) each day after unlocking them through a series of events.

There's two ways to escape as far as I'm aware, one is defeating the octopus in the dungeon (not too hard, really) and the other is doing the event of the cook and he'll show you a secret back entrance to where you need to be. No idea what role the blue dude plays honestly, but he seems to be some kind of objective for a third end?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You can eat the fruits from the trees in the garden to lower your lust by 15 (5 per fruit) each day after unlocking them through a series of events.

There's two ways to escape as far as I'm aware, one is defeating the octopus in the dungeon (not too hard, really) and the other is doing the event of the cook and he'll show you a secret back entrance to where you need to be. No idea what role the blue dude plays honestly, but he seems to be some kind of objective for a third end?
The blue dude said he's some kind of zombie who's trapped in his dead body because of the magic circle. I think he teaches you how to undo the magic circle and when to do it (i.e. when the orc boss is busy fighting against your sister). When you undo the magic circle he dies.

Anyhow I got the good ending by talking to both of the dudes in the kitchen. One of them eventually teaches you above the stone in the garden that you can move aside to get to the secret circle, and the other dude gives you some food, which you can bring to the boss' son to seduce him and steal his magic crystal (not sure if the crystal is necessary). Also on the 3rd day or so you can talk to the zombie dude underground (check the hole in the bottom left cell of the dungeon) who tells you above the magic circle. Once you get to the magic circle (inspect it and she will say something), go back to the zombie dude and he will tell you to hold out until all the orcs are away from the mansion. So just keep sleeping and don't let your ero counter go above 100. On the last day she will wake up at night, go to the zombie dude to trigger the ending.

Last edited:

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played through and found 3 endings

1st Ending:Escape
Obtain the magic stone by killing the squid like monster,talk to the blue dude in the jail multiple times and wait until the end of 7th day.
(Grind to lv15 and get decent weapon by triggering the scene in barrack with orcs,get 3rd key by triggering the office event 3 times to get the ring
,eat the fruit in the garden to reduce lust,recommend below 100 to prevent 2nd ending.)
2nd Ending:Corruption
End the game by having high lust.(Exact amount unknown maybe around 100+)
3rd Ending:Endless hell
Simply sleep until the end of 7th day.

To unlock the lust reducing fruit:
talk to the gardener and deliver the bag of fruits everyday for 3 times,
trigger the scene by interacting with the fruits in garden after the gardener left,trigger another scene the next day with the cyclops.

Is there anymore ending?

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How did you do the event of the cook?

Also, there isn't a way to check how many CGs you have yet to unlock is it?
I've went to the barracks and the orc's son 3 times JUST to get the items needed, did the gardener and cyclops event and I've lost to the tentacle-eyeball thing along with the octopus. But yet it still looks like I'm missing some stuff.

I've played 3 times now and I still don't get what to do for the cook event tho, and I don't want a save just yet.